Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Spin-Off Ideas

So in The Sims 2 we had The Sims Live Stories,The Sims Castaway and The Sims Pets Stories.
In The Sims 3 we had The Sims Medieval.
So what are your ideas for The Sims 4 Spin-Off?
Even if they started making the spin-off we can still share our ideas so they can add some of them to the Spin-Off.

So I would like something similar to The Sims Castaway,but with more stuff! :)

But my new idea for a Spin-Off is this.
So there is the evil Government and they caught and erase the memory and add new and fake memories to the sims around town.Also your sims is one of the caught sims!There is a big wall that separates the city and the forest!
The caught sims live in the city and the not caught sims live outside in the forest.
The government lies to the caught sims that the sims outside the wall are savages and killers.But they are actually friends with the sims in the city even if the sims in the city don't remember them.
Some how the process of erasing and adding new memory doesn't work on your sim and he/she must pretend!
Somehow your sim contacts his/her friends outside the wall and tells them what is happening inside in the city.
They try to save the sims that are in the city and make them remember they true identify!
They somehow save them and the world.

I don't know if you undetstanded but I hope that you did.
Share your ideas and tell me what do you thing of my idea! :)
I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

Comments

• Options
    CoryMachCoryMach Posts: 1,122 Member
    Mine (You may think I am crazy. It combines NBA Live and The Sims together):

The Sims Rising Star (year number):
    Your male sim is a teenager who wants to make the NBA. You start him off in High School basketball (in a fictional HS in SimNation). Once your sim graduates, you have a choice of your young adult male sim on which non-fictional NCAA D1 school to go to (e.g. Wisconsin, Georgetown, Arizona State, UCLA, LSU, Vanderbilt, Marquette, Wake Forest, Duke, Kentucky, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Alabama, etc.). Notable coaches of the listed schools:

Greg Gard (If brought back) - Wisconsin
    John Thompson III - Georgetown
    Steve W./Doc Rivers - Marquette
    Coach K - Duke
    John Calipari/Tayshaun Prince - Kentucky
    Avery Johnson - Alabama

Research all NCAA D1 coaches and put them all in the game.

You can hire an agent and declare for the NBA draft after you complete 1, 2, 3 or 4 years of college.

NBA draft: You go undrafted, but you were picked in the D-League draft. Make your sim work hard there and get him to the NBA to go to Free Play with any city (known as world) that your sim joined. The main world is the city your sim's team is based in. Sub-worlds are the other cities with your sim's opponents, the D-League teams' cities and all the NCAA D1 schools. You can also, in Free Play, choose any non-fictional D-League player and try to make them NBA players. Plus, choose to play as any head/assistant coaches in college/Developmental Pro/Pro basketball in these ages:

Young Adult Graduate (22-39)
    Adult (40-59)
    Elder (60 and older)

Make it available for PS4 and Xbox One as well as PC/Mac.
  • Options
    Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member
    CoryMach wrote: »
    Mine (You may think I am crazy. It combines NBA Live and The Sims together):

The Sims Rising Star (year number):
    Your male sim is a teenager who wants to make the NBA. You start him off in High School basketball (in a fictional HS in SimNation). Once your sim graduates, you have a choice of your young adult male sim on which non-fictional NCAA D1 school to go to (e.g. Wisconsin, Georgetown, Arizona State, UCLA, LSU, Vanderbilt, Marquette, Wake Forest, Duke, Kentucky, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Alabama, etc.). Notable coaches of the listed schools:

Greg Gard (If brought back) - Wisconsin
    John Thompson III - Georgetown
    Steve W./Doc Rivers - Marquette
    Coach K - Duke
    John Calipari/Tayshaun Prince - Kentucky
    Avery Johnson - Alabama

Research all NCAA D1 coaches and put them all in the game.

You can hire an agent and declare for the NBA draft after you complete 1, 2, 3 or 4 years of college.

NBA draft: You go undrafted, but you were picked in the D-League draft. Make your sim work hard there and get him to the NBA to go to Free Play with any city (known as world) that your sim joined. The main world is the city your sim's team is based in. Sub-worlds are the other cities with your sim's opponents, the D-League teams' cities and all the NCAA D1 schools. You can also, in Free Play, choose any non-fictional D-League player and try to make them NBA players. Plus, choose to play as any head/assistant coaches in college/Developmental Pro/Pro basketball in these ages:

Young Adult Graduate (22-39)
    Adult (40-59)
    Elder (60 and older)

Make it available for PS4 and Xbox One as well as PC/Mac.

I like this idea so much!!! :)

• Options
    ToastyChanToastyChan Posts: 153 Member
    I loved Medieval (everytime I read/watched something mildly historic I always got the urge to go back and play Medieval again lol), but maybe they could set it in another period this time. Maybe Victorian era since that's a pretty popular setting. (or something steampunk :smiley:)

A medieval like spin-off set in space would be awesome, too.
    You could start off with a captain (like Monarch sims) and add more rooms that come with heroes to your space ship later on (medics, technicians, rangers or something lol)
    You'd be able to explore space, collect samples from planets (maybe travel from planet to planet) and sometimes enemy ships would attact you (depending on the quest)

Basicallly anything with a storyline/quest is a nice break from the normal game.
    "I've always loved the M35-Mako. It's got a heart, you know?" - James Vega

Simblr: witchybot.tumblr.com
    EA ID: KaKaPeuPeu
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I loved the Sims Castaway, so I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to that. I think a sequel to the Sims Medieval with a more open gameplay would be cool to see too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I would like Sims 4 castaway.

Although I'm over the whole "deserted Island" scenario

if they were to do it, they need to introduce it with Seasons, animals and Supernaturals involved because I would love to test my sims survival skills given their unique talents.
    and in different settings
    icy tundra
    Forest
    etc

i really want the sims to meet minecraft =p
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited February 2016
    The Sims Andromeda : The sims living in an orbital station, exploring and settling new planets.

The Sims Row : The 3rd Street Urbz living in the downtown with gang, pimp, ho, drug, gun, alcohol and strip club.

The Sims For Speed : The sims doing race, collecting cars and escaping to the police.

The Sims 4 Dead : The sims trying to survive in an apocalyptic world invaded by zombies.
  • Options
    Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member
    ToastyChan wrote: »
    I loved Medieval (everytime I read/watched something mildly historic I always got the urge to go back and play Medieval again lol), but maybe they could set it in another period this time. Maybe Victorian era since that's a pretty popular setting. (or something steampunk :smiley:)

A medieval like spin-off set in space would be awesome, too.
    You could start off with a captain (like Monarch sims) and add more rooms that come with heroes to your space ship later on (medics, technicians, rangers or something lol)
    You'd be able to explore space, collect samples from planets (maybe travel from planet to planet) and sometimes enemy ships would attact you (depending on the quest)

Basicallly anything with a storyline/quest is a nice break from the normal game.

I always wanted to travel to other planets with my sims.Now we can travel only to Sixam.I would love to see more planets!
    I agree that anything with a storyline is a nice break from the normal game. :)

• Options
    shadowmane4shadowmane4 Posts: 3 New Member
    I for one like to see a Sims 4 version of Castaway and Medieval with more game play then the sims 2 and sims 3 versions. I also like the above mention traveling into space, landing or even crashing on planets, moons and asteroids .
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    I don't know if I said this before, but I would like more Medieval Stuff.

The clothing, gameplay, and objects inspired by fairy tales and the past. :heart:
  • Options
    keFUNKNEY101keFUNKNEY101 Posts: 658 Member
    I think this time I'd like a supernatural spin off, instead of an expansion. That way, they can go super in depth to creating a fantastical world that isn't dependent on the sims 4 base game.
  • Options
    BrattonMattonBrattonMatton Posts: 896 Member
    Petarce123 wrote: »
    So in The Sims 2 we had The Sims Live Stories,The Sims Castaway and The Sims Pets Stories.
    In The Sims 3 we had The Sims Medieval.
    So what are your ideas for The Sims 4 Spin-Off?
    Even if they started making the spin-off we can still share our ideas so they can add some of them to the Spin-Off.

So I would like something similar to The Sims Castaway,but with more stuff! :)

But my new idea for a Spin-Off is this.
    So there is the evil Government and they caught and erase the memory and add new and fake memories to the sims around town.Also your sims is one of the caught sims!There is a big wall that separates the city and the forest!
    The caught sims live in the city and the not caught sims live outside in the forest.
    The government lies to the caught sims that the sims outside the wall are savages and killers.But they are actually friends with the sims in the city even if the sims in the city don't remember them.
    Some how the process of erasing and adding new memory doesn't work on your sim and he/she must pretend!
    Somehow your sim contacts his/her friends outside the wall and tells them what is happening inside in the city.
    They try to save the sims that are in the city and make them remember they true identify!
    They somehow save them and the world.

I don't know if you undetstanded but I hope that you did.
    Share your ideas and tell me what do you thing of my idea! :)

Sims Medieval wasn't associated with Sims 3 other than the engine.
  • Options
    MollyDTheSimsMollyDTheSims Posts: 21 Member
    I would like a revamped version of the sims medieval, it's a really great concept but I wish the world was more open and you could build more, like actually building your kingdom. I think if they added those features it would be a hit!
  • Options
    tvheadtvhead Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to have a Victorian Era spin-off. Tea parties, balls and also the countryside living.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    A Sims 4 Spin-Off of:
    Medieval
    Castaway
    Superheroes
    Star Trek