Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So who likes romantic stuff?

Comments

• AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    All I know is that my monthly videogame money will not go to this uninspired stuff pack but to the new Cities:Skylines DLC, Snowfall! It looks soooo cool!!!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I love the Romantic Stuff pack! I like it more than the Movie pack, so I can't wait for it to come out! :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I don't care about it being romance. I just want the garden stuff and the wishing well. My sim can take aromatherapeutic naps.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    I saw the title of this and my first thought was "I want it already", haha. This is so my kind of thing. I love pretty garden stuff. Whether I buy it at full price or wait for a sale I don't know yet, but I will definitely get it at some point!
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • RomireRomire Posts: 2,414 Member
    Romance is everywherre
    Romire - Australian Gamer
    image.jpg1_zpsnlvre2v5.jpg
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    RARAW wrote: »
    Pretty disappointed. This stuff packs are coming out like no tomorrow and there isn't much of the gameplay that it offers. There has been only two expansion packs and 2 game packs that I feel are good but that can still get old quickly since not so many things to do. I somehow feel that the gameplay it is still very lacking, and I really try to enjoy it. They are selling me too much stuff packs that aren't fixing the problem and are a bit repetitive.

They need to stop giving me fillers and give me the real stuff that can change my gameplay for the better.

I don't even have the money for every month or two to buy a stuff pack that can't do much in the first place.

I need them to stop this childishness of them giving us what they want and not what we want.

I can see why they do it though little amount of work + profit = stuff pack. I am not rich EA.

Ok end of my rant.

That's pretty unfair, in my opinion they should continue to keep giving us frequent Packs, even if the majority is Stuff Packs, The Sims 3: Store did this with plain content in small bundles that cost even more than a Stuff Pack or Game Pack, some are even close to the price of Expansion Packs! How about they keep releasing Stuff Packs and the people who don't want to buy them or can't afford to buy them perhaps choose not to? They're not forcing anyone to buy anything and just because a Pack is released doesn't mean you have to or should buy it. Some of us like Stuff Packs and it would be unfair to us if they just stopped making these optional bundles of stuff with a bit of gameplay, it's pretty much asking the removal of something optional instead of letting it stay optional. It's not childishness, it's more of a good move for a company to release content frequently so that they earn more money for it, at least that's how I perceive it. In terms of giving us what we want, well, not everyone wants the same thing, you can look at several threads and find people excited about each Stuff Pack, there are things in each Stuff Pack that I've seen requested and even requested for myself when The Sims 4 first launched. I can understand the irritation of a company dishing out more items than I can afford but personally, I just usually wait for a Sale or wait until I can afford what I really want to buy.

Right. In other words: We should all jump off the same bridge. To be fair. And all.

Or in this case:

Let's just burn our money for the sake of it. Because it's all about fun and it's unfair if we don't do so.

That's not what I said at all. If you want to burn your money, go ahead, feel free to.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
    QDog wrote: »
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    RARAW wrote: »
    Pretty disappointed. This stuff packs are coming out like no tomorrow and there isn't much of the gameplay that it offers. There has been only two expansion packs and 2 game packs that I feel are good but that can still get old quickly since not so many things to do. I somehow feel that the gameplay it is still very lacking, and I really try to enjoy it. They are selling me too much stuff packs that aren't fixing the problem and are a bit repetitive.

They need to stop giving me fillers and give me the real stuff that can change my gameplay for the better.

I don't even have the money for every month or two to buy a stuff pack that can't do much in the first place.

I need them to stop this childishness of them giving us what they want and not what we want.

I can see why they do it though little amount of work + profit = stuff pack. I am not rich EA.

Ok end of my rant.

That's pretty unfair, in my opinion they should continue to keep giving us frequent Packs, even if the majority is Stuff Packs, The Sims 3: Store did this with plain content in small bundles that cost even more than a Stuff Pack or Game Pack, some are even close to the price of Expansion Packs! How about they keep releasing Stuff Packs and the people who don't want to buy them or can't afford to buy them perhaps choose not to? They're not forcing anyone to buy anything and just because a Pack is released doesn't mean you have to or should buy it. Some of us like Stuff Packs and it would be unfair to us if they just stopped making these optional bundles of stuff with a bit of gameplay, it's pretty much asking the removal of something optional instead of letting it stay optional.

It's not childishness, it's more of a good move for a company to release content frequently so that they earn more money for it, at least that's how I perceive it. In terms of giving us what we want, well, not everyone wants the same thing, you can look at several threads and find people excited about each Stuff Pack, there are things in each Stuff Pack that I've seen requested and even requested for myself when The Sims 4 first launched.

I can understand the irritation of a company dishing out more items than I can afford but personally, I just usually wait for a Sale or wait until I can afford what I really want to buy.

I can afford all SPs, GPs and EPs. That's not the problem. That's not what bugs me. I wouldn't mind them releasing SP monthly either, BUT before they fill our sims worlds with pretty nice stuff and decor items, we need some very important issues addressed. We need more depth. And they should focus their resources on fixing the base first. and before someone tells me that they have different teams for EPs and SPs: well I don't care. What's taking them so long to release toddlers and restaurants (for example)? If they focused all their resources on fixing the problems with the base, instead of giving us more bushes and flowers, we may already have those in our games.

Also, the themes of these SPs are...random to say the least. Many simmers were asking for more children stuff and beds, etc. and they release yet ANOTHER SP focused on the outdoors. We are desperate for a sign that EA is listening and I'm sure the reaction to this SP would have been much different if it had been about eg children stuff and activities and had included for example a new gameplay object related to children.

But depth is a subjective matter, so whether we need more is subjective to opinion, I'd like more depth to but my meaning of depth might be different from yours. Why not focus their resources on fixing the Base whilst also expanding it? There's not really any proof that shows stopping the production of Stuff Packs will help with fixing the Base Game of the issues it pertains nor would it necessarily mean they'd have more resources or a significant amount of resources, we don't know how much resources it takes to make a Stuff Pack, if Pack Types are indicative of anything, then Stuff Packs don't require much resources in comparison to other premium content. If they decide to just focus on the Base Game and not creating other Packs, then they can lose a significant amount of profit and could even have less frequent players due to the loss in frequency of new content almost every month which entices some Simmers to continuing playing the game. Well first of all, Toddlers and Restaurant don't have to be their priority, as it's been revealed in a Thread about Stuff Packs, they are given things ahead of schedule to work on, so allot of the time it may seem like they aren't listening to the requests of some Simmers - not all because not every Simmer cares about Toddlers or Restaurants, I personally wouldn't mind having them though. What problems do you mean exactly? Each player experiences different problems with the game, it's not always the case of everyone has the same problem, so the team already work on issues experienced by many players as well as issues experienced by very few players and I personally don't see how having no Toddlers or Restaurants has anything to do with the actual issues of the Base Game, we have Plants in our game, just because the new Stuff Pack has similar types of plants doesn't mean they're the same, of course it's not going to interest everyone, but those of us who love/like plants might get enjoyment from this Pack.

I don't see how they're very random?
    Luxury Party - Luxurious Parties
    Perfect Patio - Patio Stuff
    Cool Kitchen - Kitchen-Themed Items, although can't speak for the CAS, but can't say I didn't love it.
    Spooky Stuff - Halloween Stuff
    Movie Hangout - Home Movie Stuff with a mix of Boho Style
    Romantic Garden - Garden Items

It's really not that difficult and for those that have items outside of their theme, what's wrong with that? Not every CAS Part or Build & Buy Mode Object is going to fit on it's own, with Movie Hangout for example, if it's just Cinema related stuff, do you think all those Simmers that were excited for the Boho Style stuff would've bought it? It's pretty smart to combine themes in my opinion and it's not like every single Game Pack, Stuff Pack or even Expansion Pack in the past was consistent with it's theme. Everyone has different wants for the game, this is the thing, some people will love what's announced some people will dislike it and feel like they're being ignored if those who felt ignored got their wish instead, then those who loved the original announcement might not be as pleased with this and then they'll feel ignored. It's not as easy as to listen to everyone and get everything done when everyone wants it done. Maxis is listening, heck, Get Together added allot of things that users requested, each Pack has something that's been requested, just because your own request hasn't shown up in a Pack yet doesn't mean they're not listening, it could be that they already have a list of stuff they've been working that is only going to continue to grow over time as people make more requests. The reaction would only be positive from those who want something new from Children, just because it's something you or I want, doesn't mean everyone will feel the same, remember that some Simmers don't care for Children or at least to the point of buying a Pack that could be restricted to Children.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
    I just want to clarify a few things here.

1: Stuff Packs do not slow down the wait time for game and expansion packs, they have entirely different production teams.

2: Stopping monthly stuff packs would not make any game changing patches toddlers etc come any faster. Again the people who work on stuff packs are especially designed for it.

3: You would pay $10 alone for JUST the premium objects in sims 3 assuming it's not on sale.

4: You would pay $20 for a stuffpack of equal items with no premium objects in sims 3. Possibly even 20-40 $ just for a new venue with a few new objects. The venue that added violins and archery was 20 dollars alone on TOP of the world.

5: They are very well aware of our want for more beds. Graham has said on twitter hes brought up the idea for a bedroom stuff pack. He agrees the lack of beds is crazy but explained the development cycle takes a long time and the things we're getting now were conceived a LONG time ago.

You definitely do not have to like stuff packs, but the FACT is they're cheaper than sims 3 alternatives and do not take away production time for gamepacks and stuff packs.

The reason theyre coming out so frequenty is because they have dedicated teams for them and they don't require as much development time/resources to make.

Really, having separate teams for stuff packs and expansions does not slow down production? So what you are saying is that if both teams were combined into one to work on the content people have actually been asking for it would not come any quicker. Right ...

And as for the Twitter comment, it means nothing. Gurus have been making statements for years about The Sims 4 on Twitter and in interviews and very little of what they have ever said with regards to future content has ever been added into the game. Their Twitter comments, unless they are with regards to something to be imminently released are as weightless and tangible as fresh air.

As for 4. people are complaining about the frequency of stuff packs because at the rate they are being released there will be double, possibly triple the amount The Sims 3 had. And lets not be so naive to think that items being released in stuff packs are not stuff that could be released in expansions. Spooky Stuff being a prime example of being perfect content for a Seasons EP.

The there's the fact that the base game is still full of bugs they are refusing to fix because their priorities are to get as much money as they can from us with new content. Fix the bugs in the base game before asking us to pay for more content! Have some integrity!

It can speed up the process of Packs but that's not a definite thing, it could end up taking the same amount of time, less and possibly even more and the Pack could have changes depending on who was on the development team.

It means allot, it tells us that they're given ideas to turn into Packs ahead of time and that ideas for Packs are collectively added to their list. Well I'd like to see you link all of these if you don't mind proving what you say is true, I have a hard time believing in people on these forums who often take things out of context and use an explanation for one aspect of the game to portray a problem with the game as a whole. But again, this is future content, The Sims 4 hasn't ended, so if they really said anything would be in The Sims 4 in the future, I mean actually said it not just said it is possible, then only time will tell, you can't prove something won't be added into the future because no one knows(unless you're Psychic) what the future holds.

Well, can I ask why complain about Stuff Packs if you don't plan to get them? Just because they're released now doesn't mean you have to buy them straight away at full price or buy them at all, also being a Collector(such as myself) is not a justifiable explanation in not liking the price of completely optional content in my opinion. Yeah, The Sims 4 could overall be more expensive than The Sims 3, but that would depend on whether you bought the Packs at full price or not and the total price isn't necessarily the price everyone is going to pay. But they're not just going to throw every idea they have into Expansions, they're not going to just keep adding content into Expansions, if we didn't have Stuff Packs, chances are there would be allot of CAS Parts and Build & Buy Mode Objects, heck, even gameplay that might never would've come into fruition because remember that they take out allot of ideas when they plan out EPs, they're not going to overflow them with content. Plus, it's a good alternative for those who don't want to buy an entire Expansion Pack just for specific content, if someone loves Halloween, it'd be unfair for them to only be able to get Halloween items in an EP when more could be added in an SP, I mean just cause Spooky Stuff was made doesn't mean more Halloween content can't be added to future EPs, Stuff Packs are a way to make smaller themes get more attention in my perspective, which I personally like.

The Sims, The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 Base Games are still full of bugs as well, just wanted to point that out. The Sims 4 still has bugs, yes, and Maxis has been fixing bugs every time there's a Patch, just because it's not fixed now, doesn't mean it never will be and it definitely doesn't prove that they are ignoring those problems but considering The Sims Base Games always having some bugs linger after the iteration ends, I can't say that The Sims 4 won't end up having the same problem of unfixed bugs by the end of the iteration. If that's their priority, it's their priority and it's understandable considering they have jobs and need money and they work for EA who gets the money from them, people call them greedy but seem to forget what a business is. As you want bugs to be fixed and don't want premium content that you aren't forced to buy, there are individuals who feel the exact opposite from you, who don't care about bug fixes because they don't experience many that annoy them but want new content frequently, it seems pretty fair that the middle ground is whenever a new Pack is released we get a Patch filled with fixes a few days before.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    edited February 2016

1: Stuff Packs do not slow down the wait time for game and expansion packs, they have entirely different production teams.

2: Stopping monthly stuff packs would not make any game changing patches toddlers etc come any faster. Again the people who work on stuff packs are especially designed for it.

3: You would pay $10 alone for JUST the premium objects in sims 3 assuming it's not on sale.

4: You would pay $20 for a stuffpack of equal items with no premium objects in sims 3. Possibly even 20-40 $ just for a new venue with a few new objects. The venue that added violins and archery was 20 dollars alone on TOP of the world.

5: They are very well aware of our want for more beds. Graham has said on twitter hes brought up the idea for a bedroom stuff pack. He agrees the lack of beds is crazy but explained the development cycle takes a long time and the things we're getting now were conceived a LONG time ago.

You definitely do not have to like stuff packs, but the FACT is they're cheaper than sims 3 alternatives and do not take away production time for gamepacks and stuff packs.

The reason theyre coming out so frequenty is because they have dedicated teams for them and they don't require as much development time/resources to make.

It's amazing how many people still don't get any of that. Especially 2, 3 and 4. And I really don't understand why people are failing to grasp that stuff packs are the equilavent of the sims 3 store sets. Were people this upset about the sims 3 store? I think new content is great. It's more stuff to do. And stuff packs or no stuff packs, toddlers won't come any faster, if at all. I've given up hoping.

Also, I find it perplexing that movie hangout stuff had a more positive reception. The furniture and CAS was great but the gameplay objects were nothing special. It's just something new to watch on a television and more food. The gameplay objects in romantic garden stuff are actually very good this time around. A fountain to play in and a wishing well that I do believe has more wish outcomes than Sims 2 and Sims 3? (Don't quote me on that) Plus, really pretty flowers and statues. I really don't see what the issue is here.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • TreelifeCreationTreelifeCreation Posts: 401 Member

It's amazing how many people still don't get any of that. Especially 2, 3 and 4. And I really don't understand why people are failing to grasp that stuff packs are the equilavent of the sims 3 store sets. Were people this upset about the sims 3 store? I think new content is great. It's more stuff to do. And stuff packs or no stuff packs, toddlers won't come any faster, if at all. I've given up hoping.

Also, I find it perplexing that movie hangout stuff had a more positive reception. The furniture and CAS was great but the gameplay objects were nothing special. It's just something new to watch on a television and more food. The gameplay objects in romantic garden stuff are actually very good this time around. A fountain to play in and a wishing well that I do believe has more wish outcomes than Sims 2 and Sims 3? (Don't quote me on that) Plus, really pretty flowers and statues. I really don't see what the issue is here.

Actually, I think people are forgetting there was a lot of complaint about the Sims 3 store at the time. :)

Also, while true in some ways that stuff pack developers may not have the same skills needed for core gameplay changes. If they did merge the teams and get rid of the stuff pack team then they would have the ability to add more objects & and new gameplay objects in EPs

• YungGigiYungGigi Posts: 1,083 Member
    Ahahaha! Somebody in here said we should all buy the new Stuff Pack because it comes with a new radio station. That was rich.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    YungGigi wrote: »
    Ahahaha! Somebody in here said we should all buy the new Stuff Pack because it comes with a new radio station. That was rich.

If you're gonna bully people, man up and use their name. Trying to be indirect doesn't make your words any less hurtful.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited February 2016

Really, having separate teams for stuff packs and expansions does not slow down production? So what you are saying is that if both teams were combined into one to work on the content people have actually been asking for it would not come any quicker. Right ...

And as for the Twitter comment, it means nothing. Gurus have been making statements for years about The Sims 4 on Twitter and in interviews and very little of what they have ever said with regards to future content has ever been added into the game. Their Twitter comments, unless they are with regards to something to be imminently released are as weightless and tangible as fresh air.

As for 4. people are complaining about the frequency of stuff packs because at the rate they are being released there will be double, possibly triple the amount The Sims 3 had. And lets not be so naive to think that items being released in stuff packs are not stuff that could be released in expansions. Spooky Stuff being a prime example of being perfect content for a Seasons EP.

The there's the fact that the base game is still full of bugs they are refusing to fix because their priorities are to get as much money as they can from us with new content. Fix the bugs in the base game before asking us to pay for more content! Have some integrity!

Yes, I AM saying that combining two teams into one would not speed up game time. The people assigned to stuff packs are SPECIFICALLY designed for them. They would not have the area of expertise in other places and even if they did would not be as good of use.

For example take a fast food store. Some workers are trained on both the cooking line and as cashiers. They can do both. Some are trained as only line cooks and some as only cashiers. If you put a cashier on the line they would not know how to make any food and not be of any real significant help. Same goes for the line cook as the cashier.

Even if they were skilled in both however having too many people being paid to do the same thing just bogs up resources. It becomes chaotic with so many people doing one thing that in the end it just comes out bad quality.

Also why does it matter sims 4 will have more stuff packs than sims 3? The sims 3 had more packs than the sims 2 and the sims 2 had more packs than the sims 1. I fully EXPECT sims 4 to have more packs than sims 3 because that is the trend. Also stuff packs and game packs have replaced the sims 3 store content, that's why they're coming out more frequently.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Romire wrote: »
    Romance is everywherre

https://youtu.be/NNC0kIzM1Fo
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
    itsug wrote: »
    Romire wrote: »
    Romance is everywherre

https://youtu.be/NNC0kIzM1Fo

lol Was not expecting that
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    :D
    Too short
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • twilight_aerithtwilight_aerith Posts: 653 Member
    I admit I didn't read through all 5 pages of this thread. I have to say though I actually really like this SP. I know it isn't what the game needs the most right now and there are other things higher on my priority list but I'd be lying if I said I hated it. I think this pack is beautiful, as a builder I can see myself using this stuff a lot. I'm really glad that it was explained how production works and that the packs we're seeing now have been planned for a while, and that they have heard us asking for the things we feel the game needs. I think we will start to see more things we're asking for or packs that fill in the holes in this game. At least that's how it came across to me and they want to make money after all.

I think for me the bottom line is I will probably never get as much out of The Sims 4 as I did with the two previous games but as long as I like the content they put out and have fun with it I will continue to buy and play The Sims 4. I do miss the days completely wasted playing 2 and 3 though, forgetting to do the things I needed to do because my game was just so fun. At least I have time now to play all the other games I love instead of simming away all the game time.
    Origin ID: Samerella
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited February 2016
    Remember when they stopped doing any packs for 2 and a half months? People complained about that too. They were begging for stuff packs.

The only break was in October. GT was suppose to be released in November but they had to delay it so we got it as December content and nothing for November.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I admit I didn't read through all 5 pages of this thread. I have to say though I actually really like this SP. I know it isn't what the game needs the most right now and there are other things higher on my priority list but I'd be lying if I said I hated it. I think this pack is beautiful, as a builder I can see myself using this stuff a lot. I'm really glad that it was explained how production works and that the packs we're seeing now have been planned for a while, and that they have heard us asking for the things we feel the game needs. I think we will start to see more things we're asking for or packs that fill in the holes in this game. At least that's how it came across to me and they want to make money after all.

I think for me the bottom line is I will probably never get as much out of The Sims 4 as I did with the two previous games but as long as I like the content they put out and have fun with it I will continue to buy and play The Sims 4. I do miss the days completely wasted playing 2 and 3 though, forgetting to do the things I needed to do because my game was just so fun. At least I have time now to play all the other games I love instead of simming away all the game time.

Actually a dating pack is needed. Both romance and family are lacking in the game now. I miss Hot Date and Nightlife.

Actually a dating pack is needed. Both romance and family are lacking in the game now. I miss Hot Date and Nightlife.

YES SO MUCH YESSS!

I need something like that!

WIN ME OVER SIMS!!!
  • twilight_aerithtwilight_aerith Posts: 653 Member

I agree especially on family and romance. Others for me are bedroom stuff, bigger/more worlds and space, more activities, life states and supernatural stuff. All of those I would put in front of the need for romantic gardens. BUT I still like the new SP even though it is not a need like the other things, it's a want for me.

I don't really consider this the dating pack that we need but it's pretty and as a builder I like it.

Origin ID: Samerella
  • kerryn96kerryn96 Posts: 205 Member
    The wishing well and the fountain look really cute, and I liked the look of some of the CAS items. Not quite sold on the whole pack yet though, I'm just not sure it's what I really need right now. As usual, I'm going to wait for release and some reviews to watch before I think about it any further :)
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I'm looking forward to it. I've been wanting more garden plants and decor and along with the new fountain interactions, wishing well, and CAS items, it looks like a great pack to me.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited February 2016

Haven't seen anyone say that at all. Personally, I did point out - in the context of showing that this pack is not all recolours of stuff we have - that one of the non-recolours in the SP is new created-for-the-game music. Have you priced composition and performance and audio engineering lately? It ain't free.

If you did mean me - I think I'm the only one in this thread who's mentioned the radio station - I strongly object to your mischaracterization of what I said. It's an absurd twisting of my words. I have never, not once in my ridiculous number of posts in this forum, said or even hinted that anyone should buy anything.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member

Haven't seen anyone say that at all. Personally, I did point out - in the context of showing that this pack is not all recolours of stuff we have - that one of the non-recolours in the SP is new created-for-the-game music. Have you priced composition and performance and audio engineering lately? It ain't free.

If you did mean me - I think I'm the only one in this thread who's mentioned the radio station - I strongly object to your mischaracterization of what I said. It's an absurd twisting of my words. I have never, not once in my ridiculous number of posts in this forum, said or even hinted that anyone should buy anything.

Or he might have meant me. I said in another thread that I hadn't been all that interested in this set until I saw that a Baroque radio station was coming with it. But I'm sure I didn't say that people should buy it for that reason. I'm still on the fence about this pack, mainly because I don't do much landscaping. But someone else pointed out that our talented builders on the Gallery will use the new flowers in their gardens so I probably will get it. Like you, I don't think I've ever said that anyone should buy anything.