Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    Yup, I could, but really started disliking that family, so now I started with Roseanne Maison, she got the first baby out already, he's called Harold. Yup Christiaan v/d Kerkhof is his dad (I don't exactly know his English name, so I will call him the Dutch name)
    YqiFiYw.png

And something she made with the Bonsai tree:
    BkmE37y.png
  • AdelaideMannAdelaideMann Posts: 196 Member
    Ha! Mine had a baby by him, and then by his son as well. Interesting family reunions.
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    I really want to do the alien hybrid version but I think generation 2 and beyond would end up with a lot of non-qualifying kids due to the diluted alien genes.
  • OncerFan4LifeOncerFan4Life Posts: 125 Member
    Can you hack and do other programming things to make money?
    @OncerFan4Life yes you can :smile:

Second child will be with Don Lothario.
    First child is a kid now and it's weekend. He aged at Friday so he's has all weekend to get his skills up and work on homework.
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Ha! Mine had a baby by him, and then by his son as well. Interesting family reunions.

LOL mine did too. :D
    Fennadev wrote: »
    @OncerFan4Life yes you can :smile:

Second child will be with Don Lothario.
    First child is a kid now and it's weekend. He aged at Friday so he's has all weekend to get his skills up and work on homework.

Love it when aging up is timed that way.
    I started my 100 baby challenge over and created my own thread. The link is in my signature.
  • RecursiveAcronymRecursiveAcronym Posts: 41 Member
    Lots of progress has been made, the most notably is my matriarch turning into an elder. After a streak of five single babies, she had triplets (my first set ever!), bringing her final total up to 28 kids. There were two girls, so I'm just choosing the next matriarch in the naming/bottom character list order. Phoebe Childress! She's still a baby for now, so I don't know any of her traits yet, but I'm excited. I know I want her to be a writer, because I want to vary income (though I don't really need money now). So until she grows up, the challenge is on sort-of hold. I'm calling it an interlude.
    Recursive%20Acronym%20Sims%20Banner_zpsmhx4ohyu.png
    edited February 2016
    2nqcea.jpg

In this picture, the matriarch is at the table with a niece and nephew, another niece is hugging the ghost of the first mom, her grandmother, and a potential baby daddy is watching TV, and a previous daddy is on the computer. I used the time while she was aging up to give some of her siblings families of their own. I also invite previous dads over because they often help with baby care.
  • UrfliesareundonUrfliesareundon Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi, Been watching this forum for a while. Only just got my desktop with sims set up on it, I purely got the desktop for this challenge. My progress so far.

Children 17/100

My matriarch is Jade Coran.

(In Order)
    Megan Coran - 3 daughters of her own
    Theo Coran
    Pop Coran - 3 children of her own
    Majestic Coran - 2 children of her own
    Star Coran - 1 child
    Bubblegum Coran - 1 child with Darth Maul
    Toby and Lerone Coran - My first set of twins,Toby has 1 daughter, Lerone has 3 kids, one set of twins. Can you notice the joke within the names?
    Starburst Coran - 2 children
    Madeline Coran - 1 child
    Mars Coran
    Ace Coran
    Anthony Coran
    Coco Coran
    Levi Coran
    River and Rocky - My second set of twins, didn`t realise the similarity of the names until after I named them.

I actually did have a bit of a mistake as I had a child taken away, and I made Jade woohoo with the same guy x2, not realising it was the wrong guy. So I made the father of the kid who got taken away, her father.

I am still looking for unique and unusual names, so if you have any please feel free to suggest :)
    This challenge is fun but so hard to do cause my sim has 4 kids now and 1 on the way and she needs to make more money to get a bigger house.
    Yes, that the challenge of it!
    Can you notice the joke within the names?

I don't quite get the joke in the names.. except maybe Pop Coran sounds like popcorn. lol
  • RecursiveAcronymRecursiveAcronym Posts: 41 Member
    > @Urfliesareundon said:
    > Hi, Been watching this forum for a while. Only just got my desktop with sims set up on it, I purely got the desktop for this challenge. My progress so far.
    >
    > Children 17/100
    >
    > My matriarch is Jade Coran.
    >
    > (In Order)
    > Megan Coran - 3 daughters of her own
    > Theo Coran
    > Pop Coran - 3 children of her own
    > Majestic Coran - 2 children of her own
    > Star Coran - 1 child
    > Bubblegum Coran - 1 child with Darth Maul
    > Toby and Lerone Coran - My first set of twins,Toby has 1 daughter, Lerone has 3 kids, one set of twins. Can you notice the joke within the names?
    > Starburst Coran - 2 children
    > Madeline Coran - 1 child
    > Mars Coran
    > Ace Coran
    > Anthony Coran
    > Coco Coran
    > Levi Coran
    > River and Rocky - My second set of twins, didn`t realise the similarity of the names until after I named them.
    >
    > I actually did have a bit of a mistake as I had a child taken away, and I made Jade woohoo with the same guy x2, not realising it was the wrong guy. So I made the father of the kid who got taken away, her father.
    >
    > I am still looking for unique and unusual names, so if you have any please feel free to suggest :)
    >
    >
    >

I picked up on it! Candy galore, haha. I've never actually had Toblerone, though.

In my own challenge, my next matriarch has finally become a young adult. I didn't really think to give her siblings some relationships, as I just kinda rushed through growing her up before my matriarch died. I'll probably do that next time though. She's super pretty, which makes me happy. I've pretty much resolved to not go to CAS and edit any of the children, but I didn't even feel like I needed to with her. Her traits were pretty good too: Cheerful, Self-Assured, and Insane.
    Recursive%20Acronym%20Sims%20Banner_zpsmhx4ohyu.png
  • EminikEminik Posts: 181 Member
    Woot! Finally hit baby 70 with ANOTHER set of twins. That makes my 5th set in this generation! I'm amazed, usually I'm not this lucky with twins. I don't know what's happening. But Baby's 69 and 70 got me boy/girl twins named Finley and Faith. This mom has like 9 or 10 days before she becomes an elder so we still have a couple more babies to go in this generation. It will be my generation with the most babies so far, currently sitting at 25 for this generation alone. The first had 22 and the second had 23.
  • FewerNutriaFewerNutria Posts: 50 Member
    I think I have around 9-10 kids so far. I'm only on my first gen.
  • FewerNutriaFewerNutria Posts: 50 Member
    > @Eminik said:
    > Woot! Finally hit baby 70 with ANOTHER set of twins. That makes my 5th set in this generation! I'm amazed, usually I'm not this lucky with twins. I don't know what's happening. But Baby's 69 and 70 got me boy/girl twins named Finley and Faith. This mom has like 9 or 10 days before she becomes an elder so we still have a couple more babies to go in this generation. It will be my generation with the most babies so far, currently sitting at 25 for this generation alone. The first had 22 and the second had 23.

Thats alot of kids! 25 for one gen?!?! Amazing!
    I had 34 in my previous first gen, but Roseanne can't leave the house because of the baby Jules and only females walk past.
  • UrfliesareundonUrfliesareundon Posts: 9 New Member
    Update

Jade has had 5 more children since my last post.

Lilac Coran
    Skip Coran
    Louis Coran
    Aqua Coran
    Dynamite Coran.

Jade had two days before she became a elder, decided to stop the babymaking then because the guys were being too difficult. So Dynamite is the new matriarch, just got to grow her up.

Oh, and more grandchildren too.
    Whelp. So much for my 70 kids. My game glitched or something and saved m fiance's game file over my 100 baby challenge file. It's gone. All 3 generations, all the kids. Both of my previous matriarch's ghosts. All of it. Poof. Don't feel like starting over now. Guess I'll work on an alphabet legacy before I restart this at some point... :(
  • naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    Eminik wrote: »
    Whelp. So much for my 70 kids. My game glitched or something and saved m fiance's game file over my 100 baby challenge file. It's gone. All 3 generations, all the kids. Both of my previous matriarch's ghosts. All of it. Poof. Don't feel like starting over now. Guess I'll work on an alphabet legacy before I restart this at some point... :(

I'm sorry. =( I'd be majorly bummed. *hugs*
    naniminna wrote: »

I am so bummed. I was so close! Closest I've ever been to 100. Sooner or later I'll make it to 100.
  • naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    naniminna wrote: »

I am so bummed. I was so close! Closest I've ever been to 100. Sooner or later I'll make it to 100.

Maybe you should invite your husband to go swimming and then remove the ladder.
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member

That is plum! Why don't u start a new game with a new sim and start counting upwards from 70? You put in the work so it counts.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top