Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    I wish I had checked my messages yesterday to learn about this amazing thread! The Eloquently Eclectic Collection was on sale for 75% off I had a few items already which brought it down to 216SP and I had 198SP and zero ads ! New mom hormones made me cry. Hubby didn't understand so he bought me ice cream which made it all better :D:D:D

Oh! I am so sorry! That has happened to many of us from time to time. I thought EA was plotting against me because the Sets/Venues I wanted the most (with the least SP needed) always seemed to come up on the DD while I was at work. Or sleeping so I could be rested enough to go to work. :|

Well, it will come back around, and we will be here to help you out. :)
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    "Storybook Living Room Set" is 305 sp for me. I do not feel comfortable doing the free sp ads, so any help world be great.
    Items from the set:
    "Magique Window" 53 sp
    "Divine Divan" 56 sp
    "Fleur de Glee Stencil Pane" 63 sp
    "Storybook Door by Adventure Carpentry" 64 sp
    "Romantique Chaise" 67 sp
    Computer won't let me move the items on my wishlist, so I can't number them. Sorry.
    Have a great day/night <3o:)
    Updated. <3

• thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    I wish I had checked my messages yesterday to learn about this amazing thread! The Eloquently Eclectic Collection was on sale for 75% off I had a few items already which brought it down to 216SP and I had 198SP and zero ads ! New mom hormones made me cry. Hubby didn't understand so he bought me ice cream which made it all better :D:D:D

Oh! I am so sorry! That has happened to many of us from time to time. I thought EA was plotting against me because the Sets/Venues I wanted the most (with the least SP needed) always seemed to come up on the DD while I was at work. Or sleeping so I could be rested enough to go to work. :|

I still think they're plotting! I always have a lot of ads but when something is coming up I want they always seem to disappear !

I still think they're plotting! I always have a lot of ads but when something is coming up I want they always seem to disappear !

I hear you, hon. I haven't seen a single AD in literally months. I am glad you are getting some.
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @LaineeCheri - My sympathies for you for missing out on the set. It will come around again (in 82 days?) but by then you may own all the various parts and so you may own the set before you know it. But better still, that new mom bit... congratulations on the birth of your little one. Is it your first child or another? Either way, my heartfelt congratulations to you. I love being a mother and I adore my children. An understanding husband who can throw some ice cream into the mix is definitely workable. <3

*hoping the husband does not see that comment*
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Rushes in waving giant packets of chocolate hobnobs...hello you lovely people, what a wonderful day you have given me.....where do I start.?!
    I'm so excited I just wanted to share my good fortune with you all. Today I had mega gifts curtesy of @ZeeGee through a competition run by @LadyEmillye, their generosity astounds me.
    And because of all the gifts I received in the past 24 hours I have:
    Up the Ante :mrgreen:
    Eloquently eclectic :mrgreen:
    Hewnsman dining room :mrgreen:
    Glitter glam diva divo :mrgreen:
    Level up :mrgreen:
    Le cirque espirit 50 sp's
    Old town 5 sp's
    Boho women 45 sp's
    Sooooo I have some really big thank you's
    Thank you @Reachsims , @debbycanty @trithone @TheStarlightSimm @ApparentlyAwesome @scillakees and @fuelieinblue, even though you own the store you still watch videos to help us all.
    Thank you also to, @Martje89 @123321ab @Bird166 @fabeme @Okblondee7 @laurelar @Assirk @renyerookami @Kyrah2016, who I am now going to share the luv with and go gifting, my eyes have been crossed all day and my fingers sore from video hunting lol so that I can show my appreciation
    And okblondee I just found your gift bomb, that will get me another set really cheap.
    Thank you all so much <3
    I do hope I haven't missed anyone out :hushed:
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    fabeme wrote: »
    Hello everyone !

Thank you @Reachsims @laurelar @Kyrah2016 !!!!! With your help, I'll be able to get Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo for free, the Bohemian Garden for 15 SP !!!

I though that I had some bad luck because Ads are nonexistent since this morning, but with your help I think I'm not that unlucky.

I've uptated my Top 5

I am aiming for the Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining that will be on Feb 3rd and the Faire Folk Attire that will be the same day.

I hope I'll be able to get some ads soon because I can't even buy the first item of some set that I want, never happened before xD

You might want to update it again @fabeme. I kept getting 'this person already owns this' so I went straight to your wish list. It's empty now. :)

Oh WOW! That was so fast, I won't complain about that lol !

@123321ab don't worry about it, the item you gifted me was in the set that I wanted :)

Thank you @123321ab @LaineeCheri @Bird166 @Okblondee7 you are wonderful ! I've never seen my wishlist been empty so fast !

I've updated my wishlist and my Top 5.

I intend to try Dreams of India on DD, but I can't add it in my wishlist. I didn't buy the first item from this set and I don't have enough SP to do it right now. I hope I'll be able to buy one soon and then add it into my wishlist and that it won't be too late ^__^ Hopefuly, I had items from the other sets that I listed :)

Thank you all of you ! I never though that I would get so much gifts tonight. <3

I'm going to sleep right now, good night everyone !
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
    Wow, just... wow @Hayley~Belle! Girl, you've got it coming and going with all good news. I love this and I thank all our gifters for being such sweet souls and so generous with their time and money to collect SimPoints for such wonderful sharing.
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @LaineeCheri - My sympathies for you for missing out on the set. It will come around again (in 82 days?) but by then you may own all the various parts and so you may own the set before you know it. But better still, that new mom bit... congratulations on the birth of your little one. Is it your first child or another? Either way, my heartfelt congratulations to you. I love being a mother and I adore my children. An understanding husband who can throw some ice cream into the mix is definitely workable. <3

<3 thank you ! My first baby, my little princess, she'll be 2 years old in April but these last 2 years have flown by I can't even believe how fast the time went <3<3<3 I'm watching her sleep right now I have no idea how I lived before her she completed me and I had no idea I needed her! It's amazing <3 and her dad is cool too LOL! How old are your children?
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Gifted by Franny! Thank you!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe

<3 thank you ! My first baby, my little princess, she'll be 2 years old in April but these last 2 years have flown by I can't even believe how fast the time went <3<3<3 I'm watching her sleep right now I have no idea how I lived before her she completed me and I had no idea I needed her! It's amazing <3 and her dad is cool too LOL! How old are your children?

Thank you for sharing your precious baby with us! I wanted to ask, but didn't want to make you cry again. <3 She sounds amazing and you found yourself a good man as well! My boys are grown, but I have a grandson about your daughter's age. Such a magical age. They are like little sponges. <3
    Wow, just... wow @Hayley~Belle! Girl, you've got it coming and going with all good news. I love this and I thank all our gifters for being such sweet souls and so generous with their time and money to collect SimPoints for such wonderful sharing.

It is absolutely amazing and something I really really wanted to share. Everyone should pat themselves on the back and give themselves a round of applause, but not at the same time!!
    So no wish list for @Kyrah2016 ?!
    I'm very sorry @Martje89 only 2 items and I didn't have enough sp's :cry:
    @Okblondee7 get something on that list for me!!!!!! Make it visible :D

Now I have to up date my wish list cos okblondee gift bombed me :D<3
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    edited February 2016
    *chokes on a hobnob* :o
    Oh my word, @Hayley~Belle! I am so happy for you! That is such wonderful news! Congratulations on all of your winnings! :)

ETA: Thank you for wanting to gift me, you are a real sweetheart. <3
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    ZombieMew wrote: »
    Gifted by Franny! Thank you!

You're welcome! :)
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif

I think I know how you feel. My two little ones (daughter born first and son, 2 1/4 years later) have added a tremendous amount of joy and satisfaction to my life in all kinds of ways. They are both in their 20's now so I have no babies to nurse at the breast or diapers to change. I miss that terribly... but, life goes on and I thoroughly love the people these two children of mine have become. Imperfect, as we all are, but beautiful, warts and all, as they say. Life is good and motherhood is blessed. I'm so glad you are enjoying this wonderful part of life. <3

Thank you for sharing your precious baby with us! I wanted to ask, but didn't want to make you cry again. <3 She sounds amazing and you found yourself a good man as well! My boys are grown, but I have a grandson about your daughter's age. Such a magical age. They are like little sponges. <3

My mom loves being a grandma! She says its the best part of motherhood because when you get tired you send them back to their parents lol!
    It's 3am here and I am toooooo hyper to sleep and you have all started talking about babies and I want to so much join in but I had better go to bed. Night night all, I'll leave the rest of the hobnobs and order in more supplies. X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg

My mom loves being a grandma! She says its the best part of motherhood because when you get tired you send them back to their parents lol!

That is true in most cases, yes! In my case, the two grandchildren are far away and I have never even met my grandson, except on Skype. I am hoping they get to visit on Spring Break. If they forget to take my grandson back home with them, I will gladly finish raising him! I have a feeling they wouldn't forget him, but a grandmom can dream, right? :)
    edited February 2016
    Rushes back in...... Glitter and glam bedroom :mrgreen: to go on the list!!!!! Wooooo hooooooo (means something different in the UK !!!) I love that set!

Something else to add to my list today Gothic Sleeping :mrgreen: mainly thanks to @Okblondee7 <3
    Post edited by Hayley~Belle on
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Thanks for the suit @Hayley~Belle <3 If it's late over there, make sure you get some sleep! haha :smiley:

Two sets down, two left! Then I'll have to add all of those hidden items onto my wishlist haha XD :lol:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    I forgot to mention that I've updated my Top 5 :blush:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
    Assirk wrote: »
    Thanks for the suit @Hayley~Belle <3 If it's late over there, make sure you get some sleep! haha :smiley:

Two sets down, two left! Then I'll have to add all of those hidden items onto my wishlist haha XD :lol:

Haha! B)

You are getting there! :)
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited February 2016
    From my TOP 5!

@Reachsims thanks for the Lucky Leather Length !!! <3

@scillakees thanks for the Slightly Sided and Dolled Up Dress !!! <3

@fuelieinblue thanks for the Urban Skirt !!! <3

My sims will be happy with all these date clothes and hairstyles. Thank you guys! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D
    @Reachsims thanks for the bow !! It reminded me of when my daughter was a little baldie! She has more hair than I know what to do with now!

I think I'm going to start with the Palace of Versailles and the Bohemian Garden. I see the Bohemian Garden is coming up on the DD but based on my calculations that'll be breakfast and Sesame Street time I'll probably miss it.
  • laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    Thank you @Hayley~Belle and @Franny for the gifts! I'll update my top 5 before bed.