Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    :star:<3:star:<3:star:

Wow! I am so excited to see that @blair2396 has completed the store and @Okblondee7 is down to her last set/venue and waiting on a sale in a week or so... and @Assirk is down to the last stuff and will be out of our hair in a few weeks. ;) You must know I am kidding about that! Truly. And then @LaineeCheri is thinking it feels like Christmas so I had to send her a couple more little things for a DD set coming up in the next hour. This is fun and I am so glad to stay (hang around) and continue to be part of the fun. Congratulations to you dear people and Merry Christmas to anyone who feels like it's still the Jolly Ol' Season! <3 Thanks for letting me stay in the loop and still be able to have so much fun! I appreciate the opportunity this affords me to give something back.

I hold to the opinion that gifting is more fun because it doesn't have to end. Now, where are those hobnobs?

We can wait to remove you until tomorrow, Okblondee? I can't do two in one day. It stings. :'(
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited February 2016
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    Oh wow. I just realized that I should be removed from the Gifting Directory. Bittersweet, it is.

Congratulations to you too, @Okblondee7! Isn't it crazy to think that you almost own the store?
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • erikafreirets3erikafreirets3 Posts: 61 Member
    @XxEquestrian95xX thank you very much! thank you for this, I loved it. :)
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    @XxEquestrian95xX thank you very much! thank you for this, I loved it. :)

You're welcome! ;) I hope your simmies will enjoy it.
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • erikafreirets3erikafreirets3 Posts: 61 Member
    Ratifying @Franny thank you very much! thank you for this, I loved it. :)
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @Reachsims, yes, that would be fine. <3 Wow. Why am I sad?

@Franny, it is insane. I never would have believed it 4 months ago! Thank you, dear friend. <3

I know I need to say something final but I can't just yet. :|
    I am silly.
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    @Reachsims you're the best !! Thank you for the reminder about the Glitter Glam Diva Divo set !! I was watching for it but completely forgot !! * adds some more items to the wishlist :D *
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Hello everyone !

Thank you @Reachsims @laurelar @Kyrah2016 !!!!! With your help, I'll be able to get Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo for free, the Bohemian Garden for 15 SP !!!

I though that I had some bad luck because Ads are nonexistent since this morning, but with your help I think I'm not that unlucky.

I've uptated my Top 5

I am aiming for the Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining that will be on Feb 3rd and the Faire Folk Attire that will be the same day.

I hope I'll be able to get some ads soon because I can't even buy the first item of some set that I want, never happened before xD
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • 123321ab123321ab Posts: 299 Member
    Top 5 finally updated! A few more items for Bohemian Garden and two from another set.
  • 123321ab123321ab Posts: 299 Member
    And @fabeme I accidentally gifted you the wrong thing!! I'm sorry :disappointed:
    123321ab wrote: »
    And @fabeme I accidentally gifted you the wrong thing!! I'm sorry :disappointed:

That's a little funny, @123321ab! Because it reminded me of all of the times I have accidently hit 'download' when I meant to hit 'gift this item'! Thank you for making me smile. :)
    fabeme wrote: »
    Hello everyone !

Thank you @Reachsims @laurelar @Kyrah2016 !!!!! With your help, I'll be able to get Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo for free, the Bohemian Garden for 15 SP !!!

I though that I had some bad luck because Ads are nonexistent since this morning, but with your help I think I'm not that unlucky.

I've uptated my Top 5

I am aiming for the Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining that will be on Feb 3rd and the Faire Folk Attire that will be the same day.

I hope I'll be able to get some ads soon because I can't even buy the first item of some set that I want, never happened before xD

You might want to update it again @fabeme. I kept getting 'this person already owns this' so I went straight to your wish list. It's empty now. :)
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @LaineeCheri - You're welcome and I'm glad I happened to mention the Daily Deal coming up in... now, just under an hour. It's the best price for the set on the entire DD list. I sent a few more things your way. Thanks for gifting our friends! <3

@Okblondee7 - I remember running into you for the first time on the Once-A-Day Lottery thread in September. I am so glad you took up my invitation to join us here. You have been a tremendous blessing to so many! *Hugs* and I thank you!
    @Reachsims you are my fairy godmother !!! <3<3<3<3
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    congrats for everyone who completed the store :):) . just woke up going to school I just wanted to check so hey <3<3
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @LaineeCheri - You're welcome and I'm glad I happened to mention the Daily Deal coming up in... now, just under an hour. It's the best price for the set on the entire DD list. I sent a few more things your way. Thanks for gifting our friends! <3

@Okblondee7 - I remember running into you for the first time on the Once-A-Day Lottery thread in September. I am so glad you took up my invitation to join us here. You have been a tremendous blessing to so many! *Hugs* and I thank you!

I will never forget that, Reach. I said something 'profound' to someone like: "You OWN the Store?" Wow, I can't imagine OWNING the Store! And you took me under your wing. I will forever be grateful. I have gained a friend in you and that means the world to me. <3

I have learned so much and gained so many friends during my journey. I still have a long way to go. And that is a good thing.
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Passes round hobnobs to everyone. I will be back in about 20 minutes to give a little speech of my own if that is ok...I promise it's a good one.
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    *munches on hobnobs and eagerly awaits @Hayley~Belle's return*
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Thank you @Reachsims for my homecoming gifts (I believe it was you :P) I always ask for stuff on the DD, then something pops up and I miss the DD. Hopefully it'll be back up soon so I can use your gifts to the fullest!

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Lol, I'm really hoping you left something on your wish list @Okblondee7 . Thank you so much for my gift @debbycanty xxx

I shall return with more hobnobs in a short while xx
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    edited February 2016
    Lol, I'm really hoping you left something on your wish list @Okblondee7 . Thank you so much for my gift @debbycanty xxx

I shall return with more hobnobs in a short while xx

Nope, sorry. o:) If you insist, I could put a 'hidden' item on there. Only if you insist. But then you wouldn't be able to see it because it's, you know, hidden...

Oh, you might want to check your own wishlist, girlie. :)
  • AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Okay seriously so much love around here! :lol: I love it!

Also, Santa Sim (or really Santa(s) Sim(s)) dropped by my wishlist and answered my wishes! Thanks to these lovely and speedy Simmers (@okblondee7, @Bird166, and @debbycanty), my top 10 disappeared! I will be able to grab a green download for Beach Bummin' when it comes on DD! I also got a green download for the other set that I was working on so I'm super happy about that! Thank you so much you guys! It means so much to me that you guys are gifting me these items! I really do appreciate them! <3:kissing_heart:

Top 5 updated! :smile:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
    @Assirk, I know you do. That's what makes it so much fun! :)
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    Yes so much fun. :)
    edited February 2016
    I wish I had checked my messages yesterday to learn about this amazing thread! The Eloquently Eclectic Collection was on sale for 75% off I had a few items already which brought it down to 216SP and I had 198SP and zero ads ! New mom hormones made me cry. Hubby didn't understand so he bought me ice cream which made it all better :D:D:D

Edit: Got my Glitter Glam Diva Divo set for 135SP ! thank you @Reachsims !!!