Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    @Bird166 thank you so much for my women's Bo ho gift. I'm feeling boho too lol x

Top 5 updated only two more items needed for the Bo Ho set and it will bring it within grabbing distance

Phew I was worried that I hadn't thanked you Sparkly @Bird166 but I found it way back on 834.....a lot of gifting and thank you's going on lol.
    I got the set for 45sps yayyy x
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    No worries @Hayley~Belle I really wasn't looking for a thank you I just wanted to make sure you got it! :)
    I haven't been on that much lately so I too had a ton of pages to catch up on! Sorry for the scare! Glad you got the set!! Enjoy!

Have a Super, PINK Sparklely Day!! x
  • erikafreirets3erikafreirets3 Posts: 61 Member
    Hello, I'm new here, and found it very interesting idea because it helps people who can not afford the incredible items from the store. I'm starting now I'm very pleased with many things in store, gradually we got there! =)

Thank you very much in advance! =)
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    @123321ab
    @fabeme

You are welcome.

I got a gift from Kyrah2016. Thank you!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
  • Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    Sorry to "Bird Bomb" the thread this afternoon but I have to give a big shout out to @Reachsims for gifting my triplets!! ;)

I love the Rosy Cheeked headband for the little girl, and the adorable Bow Dress and the sweet top the Dauntless Lady! The boys are all set, I think I own all if not most of the boy store items :o

Thank you so much you made me smile!!

• ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Welcome aboard @erikafreirets3! :3

This is your wish list link: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=erikafreirets3

I will be happy to include you in the Gifting Directory. You need to do a couple things, of which you may be aware, but just in case...

1. You need to break down a set or two on your wish list (and then remove them from your wish list so we don't run into some duplicate gifting/wasted SimPoints). That does not mean you need to add *every* item to your wish list but it would be nice to see about 10-20 individual items. As it is, your wish list right now would not be accessible to a lot of people who could not afford those sets, etc...
    2. Make a list of five things (individual items are best) and list it here in your next post.

After that, I can include you in the Gifting Directory. :)

And you're welcome @Bird166, sparkly little creature that you are! Happy gifting everyone! Thanks for the thank you messages! <3
    Thank You @reachsims

Yes this is my wish list, has added a number of individual items, and none of the items I have in the game.

I can not post the list of links, without following link:

Top 5

1. Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes

2. Local Motion Toddler Walker

3. Head Start Playpen

4. Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain

5. Humble Harvest Stands

I am new on the site I'm a little lost. Can add me as friends I accept :) erikafreirets3
  • MsRedMsRed Posts: 117 Member
    Thank you, @Kyrah2016 for the awesome gift!

I'm one step closer to my Jazz Age Living set (I plan to buy it before the sale ends, on Wed).

And my Top 5 have been up dated! :smiley:
    The Sims 3 Store: ♢ My Page | ♢ My Wishlist | ♢ YouTube Channel | ♢ My Top 5
    @Assirk thank you so much for my gift. Today I have been very very spoiled. X

Wish list shamelessly up dated
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Reachsims Very thank you, I loved the MultiTab 6000 and overalls, the MultiTab was rather on my list, thank you!

And excuse me anything, I am lost !!
    @erikafreirets3 - You're welcome! I see you are doing a great job on adding lots of individual items to your store wish list! Thank you! :3

I'm sorry you will not be able to edit your post yet but you can create a new one here, when you are ready, and I'll edit your link on the first page (in the actual directory). It's okay to feel lost; we were all new at one time and there is a lot to learn. we are here to help see you through. Feel free to ask questions anytime.
    Kyrah2016 wrote: »
    Hello there @Hayley~Belle ! Its nice to meet you all :)
    If you put something else from the set up on your WL - I'll hit it. I actually went down the entire list of names from Page 1 and hit everyone who had items from that set. *phew* coffee time!!

@Kyrah2016 - Thank you ever so much for doing that. It's so sweet of you! *HUGS* <3 And *phew* is right for me, too! I'm glad I removed some people from the directory yesterday who have become inactive. Now, I'm off to get another cup of coffee. Last one for the day... :3
    @Reachsims Thank you very much the same, it is the first time I participate in a forum, only then after a while you'll be able to edit? I create a new post with top 5 and you delete that? Thank you again.
  • AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Thank you so so sooo much @Kyrah2016 for the Steampunk: The Return set! You basically knocked out 1/5 remaining sets for me so I'm super thankful!! <3 Welcome to the Sims lovely! <3 Well technically welcome back to the Sims haha :lol:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited February 2016
    Updated my thread, just bumping up. also added 1 washing machine...forgot to add it.
    Post edited by Cunningham on
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
    @erikafreirets3 - Yes, you can create a new post with your top five. I will delete your first link (on page one) and change it to the new link. We cannot actually delete any of our posts here but when you can edit them, you can remove the contents of the post and just put "deleted" or something like that. I hope that is understandable?
    @Reachsims yes I understand, thank you, I'll post a new list.Also can not post linked, I hope that only the name is easy to locate.
  • Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    > @Reachsims said:
    >*Snipped*
    > Kyrah2016 wrote: »
    >
    > Hello there @Hayley~Belle ! Its nice to meet you all :)
    > If you put something else from the set up on your WL - I'll hit it. I actually went down the entire list of names from Page 1 and hit everyone who had items from that set. *phew* coffee time!!
    >
    > @Kyrah2016 - Thank you ever so much for doing that. It's so sweet of you! *HUGS* And *phew* is right for me, too! I'm glad I removed some people from the directory yesterday who have become inactive. Now, I'm off to get another cup of coffee. Last one for the day...
    ---------------------------------------------------
    And who made & maintains that list which I so easily scrolled through...? That's a big job & you do it really well :) You are so very, very welcome!! This whole gifting thing is fun but a little confusing. So, your list & rules takes the guesswork out of it all. I'm getting back into simming, I already own everythang, I've got some spare time, and I'm having good fortune with the Ads. Its just plain nice to help others!

@MsRed @Haley~Belle @ZombieMew @Assirk @ Anyone I blindly missed

Thank you all for your Welcomes & You're welcome to you all!
    *ha, I sound like Bilbo at his One Hundred and Eleventy'th Birthday... :)

@Assirk That's awsome! I saw your mighty short list and just couldn't resist nudging it along :)
    @melaniet1020 it is very nice to meet you <3 Thank you so much for your gifts. Today has truly been a brilliant day, I have been very fortunate. X

Top 5 up dated
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • MsRedMsRed Posts: 117 Member
    @Reachsims , I bought the Jazz Age Living, thank you LOADS!
    The couple of items I had bought myself and the (many) items I got from the adorable people here in the Forum brought the price down from 920 to 85 SP, so I banged the gravel and took it home. I'm dying to use the set in Roaring Heights...

@Kyrah2016 Many thanks and welcome back to The Sims, make that stay long and fun! :blush:
    The Sims 3 Store: ♢ My Page | ♢ My Wishlist | ♢ YouTube Channel | ♢ My Top 5
    Hello everybody, I'm impressed with this forum and no words to thank!

Especially the attention of all of you! Thanks.

I really want the bohemian Garden

Top 5

1. Straight Cut Bangs and Hat

2.Happily Hippie Patchwork Pouf

3.Bubble Sleeve Dress

4.Multi-colored Skirt

5.String of Inspiration
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    edited April 2016
    No more Top 5 for me!

As of March 27th 2016 I own the store!
    Thank you everyone who helped to get me there <3<3<3<3<3

Feel free to add me as a friend :smile::smile:
    Post edited by thereesespiece on
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    I got 2 more prezzies by Kyrah2016. Thank you!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @laurelar. welcome to the free world of the Gifting Directory! You are very welcome for the gifts. It's nice to meet you! :)
    @Bird166, yes I did get your gift and thanked you here and on my thank-you thread. Thank you again sweet little bird! <3

Oh my goodness! @debbycanty and @Kyrah2016, (pleased to meet you, btw) thank you both so very much for gifting me half my wishlist! You guys are amazing! <3<3

I also thanked you here: (Sorry, I keep messing up the link) :|

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/873212/a-belated-but-heartfelt-thank-you-to-all-of-the-kind-people-who-mean-so-much-to-me#latest
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    @ZombieMew thanks for the gifts!!!!