Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    edited February 2016
    My dear @Reachsims your idea and my idea of "a little help" are completely different lol. Thank you, thank you so much. I will get that set for 9sps which is fantastic xxx
    And please could you pass my thanks on to @laurelar and tell her I hope she is having a day off from laundry :D

Wish list updated
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    OMG! OMG!!! I have a comment box!
    It literally JUST popped up!

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! Y'all are so awesome. I got the Boho set for 70 this morning (set an alarm!) and I also got the Fairy sale set and the Stancke set yesterday thanks to all your help. The Hewnsman set should be close to free for me this evening. I really appreciate it! Special thanks to @Reachsims who has done so much for me. I've been working on the DD rotation on and off for two rotations, and it sure goes a lot faster when you have help! LOL. I've been poking around wishlists this morning trying to spread a little cheer as well.

Now I am going to go make myself a full member ASAP! lol! I am a real long time player and have mainly just used the forum as a resource when needed, and mostly been a lurker. The fear of the Sims3 store closing, along with renewed desire to play again after a long break having my own babies, has brought me out of hiding.

Thanks so much again! And I am so glad I am out of Sim Jail!!
    Yayyyyyyyyy hello @laurelar, I can see you x
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    The laundry never ends @Hayley~Belle :smiley:
  • 123321ab123321ab Posts: 299 Member
    Jeez, @Reachsims more gifts! You aren't even giving me time to fully download everything and put it in my game! :tongue:
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    thanks @Reachsims for the gift
  • 123321ab123321ab Posts: 299 Member
    edited February 2016
    Okay message didn't show up.. Let me say it again:
    Tysvm for the lovely flowers @laurelar!
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Thanks to sales/DD and @Martje89, my rtop 5 is updated!
  • R3imiuR3imiu Posts: 256 Member
    [✨R3imiu's Alot of Lots Showcase✨] (forum & origin username is same: R3imiu )
    a1EEcS1.gif
    Me playing games like: Sims 3, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pocket Monsters 3DS, Sims 4
    ⍟ᴥ⍟ i watch my sims sleep
    Thank you's made, I think I got everyone. That's one way to (almost) reach member status. :) I still can't edit my top 5, but I am keeping my wishlist updated for now (Have to go out today.) I am working on current sales: Jazz Age and Gothic Slumber and looking ahead to future DDs: mediterranean villa and fairy folk attire. Thanks!!
  • skybakerskybaker Posts: 214 Member
    edited February 2016
    Thanks to everyone who gifted me.
    Post edited by skybaker on
    AqWKHoo.jpg
  • Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    Perhaps I'll step in so @Franny and @Reachsims don't need too... ;)

@skybaker you are more likely to get gifts off your Top 5 if you list items that are not overly expensive (ie under 100SP)

Although there are some very generous gifters here, most of us are watching ads for simpoints and don't have a ton to use for gifting.

Just a head's up :)
    edited February 2016
    @Kyrah2016 , nice to meet you and thank you for my gift, the hewnsman dining room set is on my to get list and you've brought it down to 83sps for me ...yay x

Edited because auto correct isn't always right!!! Grrrrrrr!!!
    Post edited by Hayley~Belle on
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    hi everyone I am back I wasplaying a bit
    edited February 2016
    Thank you @laurelar for the Friendly Office Lamp! I was just reading through all the posts from yesterday and saw the one from @Reachsims about you being in "sims jail" and then saw you are out! YEAH!!!
    Welcome!

My Top 5 is updated! Just had triplets, 2 boys and a girl!!! (in game of course :o ) So priorities have changed!! :)
  • Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    > @Hayley~Belle said:
    > @Kyrah2016 , nice to meet you and thank you for my gift, the hewnsman dining room set is on my to get list and you've brought it down to 83sps for me ...yay x
    >
    > Edited because auto correct isn't always right!!! Grrrrrrr!!!

Hello there @Hayley~Belle ! Its nice to meet you all :)
    If you put something else from the set up on your WL - I'll hit it. I actually went down the entire list of names from Page 1 and hit everyone who had items from that set. *phew* coffee time!!
    edited February 2016
    well goodnight simmers bye :):)
    edited February 2016
    Kyrah2016 wrote: »
    > @Hayley~Belle said:
    > @Kyrah2016 , nice to meet you and thank you for my gift, the hewnsman dining room set is on my to get list and you've brought it down to 83sps for me ...yay x
    >
    > Edited because auto correct isn't always right!!! Grrrrrrr!!!

Hello there @Hayley~Belle ! Its nice to meet you all :)
    If you put something else from the set up on your WL - I'll hit it. I actually went down the entire list of names from Page 1 and hit everyone who had items from that set. *phew* coffee time!!

My item 5 is from that set but to be honest I have just been gift bombed in a major way so it would be extremely naughty of me to have anything more today but thank you for thinking of me xx passes you a hobnob or 6, they go nice with coffee x

Edited, number 5 has been gifted to me by @Martje89 so Hewnsman will be very cheap :)
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Martje89 I love books too, especially pink books, thank you so much for my gifts xx
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Kyrah2016 thank you so much for the dress, I love it....very sexy, wish I could wear it in real life :wink:
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Okblondee7, @Hayley~Belle and @Martje89 did you all get the gifts I sent you yesterday? The store was acting very strange for me at that time and now I'm worried you didn't receive them but I was charged the SP's.

Just wanted to check with you all before I make the dreaded call to EA Customer Service :o
  • AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Wow lots to catch up on here on the forum - 43 new posts since I last check haha :lol: Well it's great to see some newer member achieve member status! Congrats guys! <3

I also wanted to mention that I got the Boho Vintage Women's Collection this morning! I've been waiting to get that set on the DD for a while now! :smiley:

Now I wanted to give me thanks to @debbycanty and of course @Okblondee7 for the gifts! I just bought Buccaneer's Bounty for 15 SP and I'll be able to get a green download for Loud, Fast, Clash Attire when it comes on DD! Thank you so much you guys! Your gifts mean a lot to me! <3:blush:

Lastly, I've updated my top 5!
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
    WHOA @Martje89!!!!!! You are awesome!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Oh, and Thank you!!!!

The Tiny Spike will be going on one of the triplets tonight! The little sundress is beyond adorable! I also love, love, looovve the teen romper! :) And the Low Cut Halter is super sexy for the Momma!

Have a SUPER, sparklely Day!! <3
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    Hi sweet @Okblondee7 and @Bird166 :blush: Just a quick message to tell you I did receive your lovely gifts, as well as the gifts from other sweet people here. Thank you all so much for that :heart: I just haven't had the time to respond yet, sorry! I hope I can catch up tonight, but I probably won't have time until tomorrow evening. I need to log off now, because I'm about to go to my Zumba class haha. :#

I hope everbody has a lovely day / evening :heart:
    Martje89 wrote: »
    Hi sweet @Okblondee7 and @Bird166 :blush: Just a quick message to tell you I did receive your lovely gifts, as well as the gifts from other sweet people here. Thank you all so much for that :heart: I just haven't had the time to respond yet, sorry! I hope I can catch up tonight, but I probably won't have time until tomorrow evening. I need to log off now, because I'm about to go to my Zumba class haha. :#

I hope everbody has a lovely day / evening :heart:

No need to apologize I just wanted to make sure it went through! You are always so generous to me I wanted to be able to gift you back as well!

Have fun at Zumba!! :)