Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Thanks @Reachsims for the gifts! I will be able to get a green download for Palace of Versailles thanks to your help! I really appreciate it!

Top 5 updated :smile:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited January 2016
    Welcome, @RobertJamees! Unfortunately, the Ultra Lounge Laundry cannot be gifted because it is on sale. Please switch this out with something else. Oh and here's a tip: don't list sets, but rather list individual items from that set instead. :)
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @RobertJamees - I was looking at your wishlist and noticed that you do have your top 5 items at the top of your wishlist. In order to make it easier for others to gift you, please list those items up at the top. Also, I noticed that you did just a top 3 instead of a top 5. :D Could you please add two more items? Thank you. <3
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    debbycanty wrote: »
    @friendsfan367 @mothersuperior2 I found Kevin's undergarments lurking on ohmyglobguys wishlist :)

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MeanMasterJay

Thanks @debbycanty (and nice to see you, how're you doing?) but I was too slow, they've gone! B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    debbycanty wrote: »
    @friendsfan367 @mothersuperior2 I found Kevin's undergarments lurking on ohmyglobguys wishlist :)

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MeanMasterJay

Thanks @debbycanty (and nice to see you, how're you doing?) but I was too slow, they've gone! B)

did youreally expect me to wait for you. lol. good to see you.
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @friendsfan367 thought I saw your sticky fingerprints left at the crime scene! Good to see you too. :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @friendsfan367 thought I saw your sticky fingerprints left at the crime scene! Good to see you too. :)

i learned from you so its not my fault.
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    edited March 2017
    Hello there! I was invited by Franny to join, so here I am!

Top 5 list:

1. Abundant Belts Teen
    2. Slab O' Wood Barstool
    3. Woodland Counter Island
    4. Woodland Cabinet
    5. Crazy for Cuckoo

Wishlist link
    (sorted by ascending price)

I will offer some art in exchange for the more pricer items on the list. Be sure to contact me on the other websites for this.
    Post edited by ZombieMew on
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Kaela_87Kaela_87 Posts: 520 Member
    Evening all. I hope you are all OK and have a lovely weekend. I haven't been on here for the past week as I just haven't had the chance to get online or Sim! :(

Thank you @Franny for gifting me the 'Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Self Reflection Pedestal Mirror' and the 'High-Life Fireplace'. Much appreciated! <3:blush:

I have added some more items to my wish list. I am happy to receive any of them. Thank you! :smiley:
    My TS3 Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Kaela_87
    My TS3 Store Top 5: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14276743/#Comment_14276743
    TS3 ID: Kaela_87
    Origin ID: Purple_Aleakim
    Feel free to add me!
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Franny , thank you so much for the Sophisticated Updo! :)
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @Franny , thank you so much for the Sophisticated Updo! :)

You're welcome! It's one of my favs! <3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    edited January 2016
    It was my pleasure! I am glad you like them. :blush:@Kaela_87
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    Welcome welcome, @ZombieMew! I am glad you are here, but a few words of advice. In order to make it easier for others to gift you, instead of listing sets, list the individual items from those sets and list those instead. :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    Franny wrote: »
    Welcome welcome, @ZombieMew! I am glad you are here, but a few words of advice. In order to make it easier for others to gift you, instead of listing sets, list the individual items from those sets and list those instead. :)

Thank you.
    I'll take care of the list after I finish my art.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

• fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    edited January 2016
    Hello everyone !

I got Ultra Lounge Dining Set for free thanks to those who gifted me items.

Also, thank you to @TheStarlightSimm @ApparentlyAwesome for the gifts ! I am really happy :)

For now I'll be able to get the Eloquently Eclectic Collection for 16 SP ^_^

I am still trying to get the Boho Vintage Women's Collection. For now, I can have it for 253 SP with the DD, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've also uptated my Top 5 and my wishlist with new items. I intend to get the Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo Set. Items are in my wishlist. Thank you for all your help ! :)
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Welcome @ZombieMew x
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    Thank you @Teanias and @Reachsims for the gifts ! Love these outfits ! Can't wait to use them !

I've uptated my Top 5 :)
    I fixed my list and now I'll show that art I was working on.
    Link!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

edited January 2016
    ZombieMew wrote: »
    I fixed my list and now I'll show that art I was working on.
    Link!

Wow, your artwork is impressive! :o Great job!
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    You're welcome, @renyerookami! I hope that you liked what I got you. <3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Hi everyone and happy Sunday to all, be it the end, the middle or the beginning of your day! B)

Thank you for all the thank you messages and kind words and thanks to all my gifting buddies for looking out for our friends. Welcome to our new guys - @RobertJamees and @ZombieMew - and I must say that your art work is incredible, SillyEwe! Just beautiful! <3

I want to ask a small favour, for any that might be able to help out a wee bit. A bit of background information might be helpful. We have had a spam bot problem on the site for a few days (not in the gifting forum but elsewhere) which has caused the Powers That Be to temporarily rescind posting privileges for the newest of our people. This has effected at least one of our new participants, @Laurelar.

About the favor I am asking... Laurelar signed up to participate in the Gifting Directory on the 27th of January and has not been allowed to post again. Neither is she yet allowed to edit any of her posts (including her top five post). I am not sure how soon this will be resolved for our new members on this site but Laurelar's membership actually goes all the way back to June of 2009 so you must know what that means; she has been around for years and should not have to suffer through this nonsense.

For anyone that has a few SimPoints to share, might you send her a small gift and let her know she is not forgotten? Thank you for reading this and thanks especially to those who can send a little bit of cheer her way. I can't imagine the frustration. I sent her a few things earlier today so she can get the Boho set tomorrow. Anyone care to join in giving a little her way? Merci d'avance! :3

Link: Laurelar's wish list

P.S. She did not request I post this and I hope she will not be bothered by the fact that I've done so. ;)
    Reachsims wrote: »
    Hi everyone and happy Sunday to all, be it the end, the middle or the beginning of your day! B)

Thank you for all the thank you messages and kind words and thanks to all my gifting buddies for looking out for our friends. Welcome to our new guys - @RobertJamees and @ZombieMew - and I must say that your art work is incredible, SillyEwe! Just beautiful! <3

I want to ask a small favour, for any that might be able to help out a wee bit. A bit of background information might be helpful. We have had a spam bot problem on the site for a few days (not in the gifting forum but elsewhere) which has caused the Powers That Be to temporarily rescind posting privileges for the newest of our people. This has effected at least one of our new participants, @Laurelar.

About the favor I am asking... Laurelar signed up to participate in the Gifting Directory on the 27th of January and has not been allowed to post again. Neither is she yet allowed to edit any of her posts (including her top five post). I am not sure how soon this will be resolved for our new members on this site but Laurelar's membership actually goes all the way back to June of 2009 so you must know what that means; she has been around for years and should not have to suffer through this nonsense.

For anyone that has a few SimPoints to share, might you send her a small gift and let her know she is not forgotten? Thank you for reading this and thanks especially to those who can send a little bit of cheer her way. I can't imagine the frustration. I sent her a few things earlier today so she can get the Boho set tomorrow. Anyone care to join in giving a little her way? Merci d'avance! :3

Link: Laurelar's wish list

P.S. She did not request I post this and I hope she will not be bothered by the fact that I've done so. ;)

Done ! Hope she will be able to edit and post soon, this must be really frustrating for her :(
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Gifted @laurelar x
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg