Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maps of The Sims 4

Comments

• Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    These would be super handy in the sims wiki.
  • RacerX780RacerX780 Posts: 475 Member
    I don't know how to add them to that, or who to give them to in order to have them added.... but if they are going to be added, I'd rather redo WC and OS.. I'll backup my files.. delete all the buildings so it's empty just like NC.

I think it would look 'cleaner' that way... :shrugs:

• Luke111Luke111 Posts: 98 Member
    My Newcrest map is different

The Sandy Lot and the Optimist are the opposite spots in my map. :/ (aka, they switched places)

I'm assuming y'all edited the map with a hack or something. .-.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Luke111 wrote: »
    My Newcrest map is different

The Sandy Lot and the Optimist are the opposite spots in my map. :/ (aka, they switched places)

I'm assuming y'all edited the map with a hack or something. .-.

Newcrest was inverted when it first came out. There is a post about it in this thread. It was fixed recently. They must have swapped them to fix it.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • MontroseGuyMontroseGuy Posts: 5 New Member
    These maps are FANTASTIC !!! I took screen shots and was going to create something similar.. but then I found these... TY TY TY !!

Quick question that sorta fits in here... I have downloaded several residential lots that are 50 x 50.. NC has NO 50 x 50 spots...
    OS & WC appear to only have 1 each...unless of course some of the retail lots are 50 x 50... they could be removed and 'turned' for res...

Anyone else find this a problem and can share their solutions or suggestions ???
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    edited November 2015
    @MontroseGuy The parks in both OS & WC are 50x50, so turning them residental will give you a couple more lots :) That's the only solution I can think of aside of searching for smaller lots.
  • SomeChick1SomeChick1 Posts: 535 Member
    Thanks for posting!! This is super helpful when you've bulldozed 90% of the lots in your game and rebuilt but occasionally need to know the names of the original lots.
  • ShellyanneShellyanne Posts: 55 Member
    Thanks for posting this info!
    23944874859_5f9e381dd6_z.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    THANK YOU! I'm always looking for this! :kissing_heart: Bookmarked!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    This is super helps thanks so much for the information :)

@Cbear13 you would link this to the QC threads to make it easier for peeps lol
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• glorificaglorifica Posts: 258 Member
    oh these maps are super helpful - thanks! i always get confused when i read about collection spots and such on guides and then i don't know which lot it is because my game isn't in english. so this map is GREAT!

does anyone know if such a map of windenburg already exists?
    simming on through.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    My hoods don't look anything like those any more! It's interesting to have the original buildings on the maps, I can see exactly what I have changed since the beginning.

Thank you for sharing them with us.
  • DrguyksDrguyks Posts: 164 Member
    edited February 2016
    glorifica wrote: »
    oh these maps are super helpful - thanks! i always get confused when i read about collection spots and such on guides and then i don't know which lot it is because my game isn't in english. so this map is GREAT!

does anyone know if such a map of windenburg already exists?

I haven't seen one, but I would enjoy one.
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Thanks. I nabbed these for reference notes for my new project. Does anyone have a similar shot of Windenburg?
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
    I'll see about making one for Windenburg.... no promises though.

They should all be updated tbh.

Thanks. Whether you do or not, you did a great job on them.
    I'd give you a thousand Awesomes if I could right now. Thanks so much. You're truly awesome. I know how much work it takes to do what you did and it will not go unnoticed.

Thanks-a-million

*big kisses*
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    @RacerX780 Thanks for the Windenburg map! Just a suggestion, you might want to edit the first post and add all of the maps there, that way people who open this thread for the first time get all the maps at once! (unless the forum glitch that causes first posts to dissappear when edited still exists... you may want to wait a while)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
    That's a good suggestion. I wanna redo them all since they made them all color. Once I finish, I'll edit and put them there. :)
  • snupensnapssnupensnaps Posts: 85 Member
    Thank you very much for these - they are very helpful!
    If the apocalypse comes, beep me.
  • Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    on my windenburg map where you have "BRO" I have Dock Den . . ..
    is this because bulldozed the lot & evicted the sims to build a restaurant there ?
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Good thread!
  • flippinmaryflippinmary Posts: 180 Member
    Thank you @RacerX780 :)