Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Popettypop's Creations

I thought I might start a showcase thread to put all my builds in one place. I sometimes create sims but I mainly do builds. I don't use CC because I've had numerous bad experiences with them in Sims 3. 'm just a beginner and just started building a few months ago so my builds aren't that great. So if anyone happens to stumble upon this and would care to give me some pointers on my builds, I will be ever so grateful. Thanks so much for the visit!

I will start with my latest build, a florist I built at Dock Den, in Windenburg.

Here's the front view

01-29-16_15650nbspPM_zps0q7bsywx.png

View from the top

01-28-16_73550nbspPM_zpscs2rj0or.png[/URL]

Comments

• NellythekiddNellythekidd Posts: 251 Member
    Thanks for sharing your creations here on the forum! :) In the Flower house I like the choice of colors on the inside and outside, and the movie hangout stuff items fit perfectly in the flowers shop. I checked out your gallery and I think you're being quite modest when you say that your builds are not that great, I found so many builds that I just fell in love with. I especially enjoyed Modern home w/ garden, my legacy house, charming family cottage and mexican movie home, a year in provence and mabelle's spring cottage and I really tried to only name a few. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your builds in gallery and in this showcase!
    Origin ID / Gallery: nellythekidd
  • popettypop2012popettypop2012 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Thank you so much, @Nellythekidd . It's really nice of you to say that. I'm glad you like some of my lots. It makes me really happy.

Oh I think I doubled up on my showcase thread because the forum was playing up. I have another thread where I would be properly posting my lots.