Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Okblondee's Heartfelt Thank-You to all of the Kind People who Mean so Much to Me...

Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
edited February 2016 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
I want to start my thank yoy thread,; something that never even occurred to me until recently. I have always thanked everyone directly on the Gifting Directory, but noticed a few weeks ago that people had Thank-You Threads. Yes, I am really that slow. :|

Now, I am going to build my thread, from posts in the GD, so that I don't leave anyone out. You are all amazing, generous, kind and beautiful. You have changed my life in a very good way. <3
Post edited by Okblondee7 on

Comments

• Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    I left you a personal message but wanted to tell you here, AMofOz, again, how much I love and appreciate the beautiful dress! Prom is coming soon in my game and this is perfect! Oh! And to make it sweeter, it is one less thing I need from the Homecoming Set! <3

Thank you so very much! <3
    Oh my goodness gracious! I just went to my sim page and wow! I got gifts! Thank you so very much @charlotteprice and @teanias! I am so thankful to you both! What an amazing surprise! You are wonderful! <3
    @maria_loves_alex Thank you so much for the gift! I love it! <3

It's turned out to be a great day for lovely surprises. *smiles*
    @Okblondee7 you're welcome :)
    Thank you to @sullenlyxtonedx for the 4 items on my list! I am so happy right now! My toddlers and kids will be looking so adorable now!
    And to scillakees, thank you for the 6 items on my list! Again, my babies will be so cute! What a wonderful surprise tonight!

You guys are awesome!
    Thanks to @charlotteprice and @cabelle1863 for gifting me my top five! You are both so appreciated! <3

My wishlist page is down at the moment; there's a notice that it is being worked on, so I will update my list when I can get to it.

I am so excited! Thank you both again!
    Oh my word! Guess what?!! I just happened to download Adobe Flash and on a whim decided to try the simpoints ad and it worked!! I got 5 points! I am so excited!!

Okay, I know it's not much, but it worked! It is a start! Yay!
    A big THANK YOU and Hugs to @charlotteprice for making my top five a lot shorter!

Top Five Updated
    edited January 2016
    Had to add this one as it changed my way of thinking in a very good way! Thank you, @Cabelle1863!

Okblondee7 wrote: »
    » show previous quotes

You are very welcome. Glad to be able to contribute finally. Cabelle, how do you know the dates of the DD's and what the DD is going to be? A bit new at this, I'm afraid.

Hi @Okblondee7 if you check out this thread in the General Discussion Forum, there is a spreadsheet linked in the first post that lists all 900+ deals, what their discounts will be and when they will happen depending on your time zone. This list has repeated several times and it is the last list that the Sims 3 Store will be putting out. Here's the link to the thread http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/774450/current-dd-daily-deal-rotation-sales-help-started-september-22nd/p1 also one of the main contributors (Me1620) recently put this post together which is a great introduction to stalking the Daily Deals and ways to save on Sim Points. I think this link will work - it's about a quarter of the way down: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/774450/current-dd-daily-deal-rotation-sales-help-started-september-22nd/p1024

Thanks to all who posted the links to the DD thread for me, I've been busy this morning and away from the computer. @Okblondee7, the DD thread is so helpful in making our simpoints go further, I've been able to save quite a bit by following it. I have the spreadsheet from the first post in the thread saved to my bookmarks, so I can check when items I'm waiting for will be on the DD in my time zone. I write it all down on my calendar to help me stay on top of it. Also, I follow the Cascades thread to see how to get that green download button for the least amount of simpoints. And if a set you're working on pops up on the weekly sale page, check to see what the CYS (complete your set) is at now. There have been a couple of times where I had enough individual items from the set to get the whole set for free or almost free when it was on the weekly sale. :smiley:

I would like to thank @CandySims14 for the awesome Animals Abound Playground-Outdoor Fun Set! You are so generous and kind! I love anything for kids and toddlers!

Thank you! <3
    A big thank you to @teanias for Just Like Dad and Grandma's Mason Jars! Thank you so much! <3
    edited January 2016
    Thank you, @Xxequestrian95xX for the Lil' Terror Hair! Now my little guy kids can look cool! <3

@Franny, Hehe, that's me! And you are very welcome! :) Glad you liked it.

@Franny! I wondered who that awesome 'stranger' was! Thank you again! <3
    What a wonderful surprise after a long day! Thank you @Reachsims for your incredible generosity; I wasn't expecting such a beautiful gift. Also my teens, when I get them, will be ready to rock the Perpetual Renewal Outfit!

@simsgeek79, you gave me the beautiful dresses I have been hoping for! Thank you so very much!

Suddenly, my feet don't hurt so much anymore! Thank you both! <3

Edit: When I try to get to my update page, I am getting 'page not found' so I will update after work tomorrow! Anything inexpensive is super!

Yet another edit! I was able to get the rest of the Regal Living Set for 25 SP! Thank you again for your help, @Reachsims!
    A big heartfelt thanks to @Ceea and @charlotteprice for your wonderful generosity! I love you guys! <3
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Oh my word! Guess what?!! I just happened to download Adobe Flash and on a whim decided to try the simpoints ad and it worked!! I got 5 points! I am so excited!!

I am so glad you have got your ads working again! It's amazing how updating some of our PC software sometimes does the trick! :)

You're most welcome for the gifts and I am so glad you saw fit to join the Gifting Directory but in addition to that, I appreciate your gifting of others who are trying to complete sets, etc... THANK YOU!

Thank you, dear @charlotteprice for gifting my top five! You are an angel. <3
    Reachsims wrote: »

I am so glad you have got your ads working again! It's amazing how updating some of our PC software sometimes does the trick! :)

You're most welcome for the gifts and I am so glad you saw fit to join the Gifting Directory but in addition to that, I appreciate your gifting of others who are trying to complete sets, etc... THANK YOU!

You are my shining star, @Reachsims, without you, I would not have been able to experience the joy of giving, regardless of my own circumstances. {{{HUGS}}} sweet lady. <3
    Thanks to one of the sweetest ladies I know, my top 5 is updated! :)
    @simgeek79, thank you so much for the wonderful gifts I just discovered! The Bookself, the dresser and Cocoon crib are getting me to my goal! And yes I can definitely wait until December! Thank you for the heads up! <3

@cristill13! You sweet little angel! I love the potty chair! I just might get this set one day after all! Thank you! <3
    @StephSteb, thank you so much for gifting me the sweet Playtime Rug! And to @maria_loves_alex, thank you so much for the sweet lullaby chair!

Can't wait to see these in game! (My current sim just had twins and is expecting again!) I LOVE babies and toddlers! :)

@charlotteprice, Thank you for the highchair! You helped me get closer to getting the set. Have a great day! <3
    @Cabelle1863, look at you! Thank you so much for the Put Some Birds on It, Tallest Tree Clock and Light as a Cloud Lamp! You are the best! <3
    A big thank you to @fairygirl7 for the activity table and the caterpillar wall hooks! My little ones are getting very spoiled lately! <3

Edit: @StephSteb-thank you so much for the hair! My little boys will love it!
    A huge thank you to @Cabelle1863 and @StephSteb for shrinking my wishlist! You are awesome! <3
    Will update as soon as I go around thanking a few other kind folks. :)
    edited January 2016
    I honestly can't remember if I thanked you @Cabelle1863, (I know I did if I saw the notifications) but to be safe, thank you for the awesome breakfast wall shelf and the cute little firefly jar lights! I love them! <3

@shayleajay, thank you so very much for the Tiny Spike hair, the Porridge Prep Wall Shelf and the adorable Higher Tech Apron Rack. They are so cool! <3

It's funny, my wishlist page hasn't shown anything gifted, (it is weird that way), but I did get notifications today; so again thank you both so very much! <3