Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do Burglers, Social Bunnies retun in The Sims 3?

2...Next

Comments

• windowsimwindowsim Posts: 219 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The social bunny was HILARIOUS, though! I loved him/her.
    Does anyone know what happens when social, or other needs reach zero?
  • redsilkSimredsilkSim Posts: 162 Member
    edited June 2009
    A Burgler came into my sims house late at nite while everyone was sleeping.. the alarm went off and the male of the house heard it ..went down stairs and saw the robber..then he jump on the Burgler and beat him up and the Burgler took off running out the house..lol..
  • bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited June 2009
    windowsim wrote:
    Has anyone been burglarized, yet? And what happens when your sims' social need drops to zero? Remember the social bunny from The Sims 2? Does something like that happen?

I think I've been burglarized more by now, than I ever was in Sims 2. One of my sims was a police-woman and she went down and beat up the burglar herself w/o waiting for the patrol car to show up.
  • SumthinGd08SumthinGd08 Posts: 52 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Mc1mommy wrote:
    I got robbed several times before I was able to afford an alarm.

Lol poor sims rule! xD
  • jennyfromtherezjennyfromtherez Posts: 242 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My sim just had her first burgler last night. I woke her up and sent up upstairs and then finally thought to call the police but he stole my computer and he was already gone. But my sim has a great sense of humor so she just laughed and I bought her a new one. Then she chatted with the woman cop for a few minutes so now she has a new aquaintence.
  • HelenScott84HelenScott84 Posts: 164 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i hated the bunny!

but yes to burglars - the other day i was playing and it was night time and the burgler came along but did not enter my house - but he was about to - but then the neighbours all crowded round my front door and one of the neighbours had a fight with the burglar and the burglar ran off.. made my chuckle!.. but my poor sim slept through the drama!
  • Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited June 2009
    I know you can have burglars cuz I had one but he escaped. Ugh.

Andd..idk about social bunnies, my sim's social never been to a desperate point.
  • windowsimwindowsim Posts: 219 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I hated how in TS2 burglars got away 90% of the time. I only once saw one get caught. Is the Riverview Police Department more competent than Pleasantview's was? :lol:
  • BrumstudentBrumstudent Posts: 139 Member
    edited June 2009
    Robbed on my first night :( Mortimire had to call the police.
  • WoWLynniaWoWLynnia Posts: 2,715 Member
    edited June 2009
    I hated the bunnies :( I'm glad they're gone. There are still burglars, but if you're in the criminal career track, you'll never get robbed out of professional courtesy :D And if you have a brave sim they can fight off the robber themselves!
  • Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    edited June 2009
    If you have a sim in the criminal career track you can be robbed by that sim while playing another household.
    The more criminal sims you have the more chance you have of being robbed.
    raw
  • RoseRedRoseRed Posts: 247 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My very first Sim got robbed her very first night. He staggered off with her fridge cause I was too poor to afford an alarm. Sorta the game's way of saying "Welcome to Sims 3, now go home!" LOL
  • blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited June 2009
    Can't count the number of times I've been robbed. Recently happened 3x's in one night. :(

blu
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Rockangel48Rockangel48 Posts: 459 New Member
    edited June 2009
    my sim got robbed for the first time today! It was really freaky becuase it played this freakish song and I got scared. lol
  • melissawarholmelissawarhol Posts: 133 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Nats wrote:
    SimmieK wrote:
    Burglars but no bunnies! Besides those bunnies were kinda creepy... :shock:

...and pointless :D

And one eye popped.

And dirty.
  • DewmzdeighDewmzdeigh Posts: 1,630 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Frank the Bunny is much cooler...