Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• cherrycat777cherrycat777 Posts: 58 Member
    > @OncerFan4Life said:
    > How many people can you have in the house, I have 1 adult, I would have to wait until a few of the children are grown to have more.

The limit is 8 sims per household
  • PlayerRac2PlayerRac2 Posts: 479 Member
    @PlayerRac2 Oh! I used the motherlode cheat! Well I am not far in and she just met a few guys so I can always start over. I thought I read you can use that cheat. Sorry.

No need to apologize :) You can always bend the rules to how you want to, no one is forcing you to do the challenge after all, as long as you're enjoying it, that's all that counts.
    I have a Sim Themed YouTube Channel: Take a look! https://youtube.com/channel/UCSLz5W7RU78SStcrnSkLbsg

14889982_1110333189061927_1949143727830044558_o.jpg
  • pixelatedKarpixelatedKar Posts: 382 Member
    I'm tempted to give this a go.
    Legacy Central - Reading Circle | The Blount Legacy | One Hundred Gnome's
    ORIGIN ID: pixelatedK
  • GlitterifickGlitterifick Posts: 5 New Member
    I think it would be cool to participate in this challenge! I've never actually done a challenge before, and I think it would be really fun!
    I was wondering if I could also post my progress in here every once in a while? Nothing long, just tidbits and progress reports.

Also, thanks for posting all the rules! <3
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    I think it would be cool to participate in this challenge! I've never actually done a challenge before, and I think it would be really fun!
    I was wondering if I could also post my progress in here every once in a while? Nothing long, just tidbits and progress reports.

Also, thanks for posting all the rules!

Yeah we love that. I did that too, but I also made a separate 'blog like' topic about my progress in the challenge! Also, it can be quite handy to keep track of the babies and the daddies in a google doc! Then you can also share a public view only link with people if you like!
  • OncerFan4LifeOncerFan4Life Posts: 125 Member
    I should be at 50 posts and 30 pts soon so I can finally create a blog topic about this challenge and my legacy which I already started on my FB page.
    I want to be able to post pictures.
    @AlHollandiyah
    Oh! Awesome!
    Also, making a separate topic for the challenge progress is a wonderful idea. I think I won't do that for my first challenge, but definitely for my second (with the rosebud challenge definitely). Yes, using Google Doc is another good idea! Definitely for keeping organized!
    Thank you very much! ♥

I'll definitely post the tidbits of what I have so far!
  • AdelaideMannAdelaideMann Posts: 196 Member
    Here is my baby number 12, now a child, the offspring of Draco Malfoy:

2j6x4p.png
  • cherrycat777cherrycat777 Posts: 58 Member
    > @AdelaideMann said:
    > Here is my baby number 12, now a child, the offspring of Draco Malfoy:

Ooh, another fellow Harry Potter fan? :) Your kid has blond hair like his father! He is cute, what is his name?
    @cherrycat777, I do not want to admit it but his name is Malfoy Poe. See, Poe is the last name of the family, and each generation is being named with the same letter. Easy because I've had so few babies. So this is the M generation, so I named him Malfoy Poe. I've downloaded some famous people to make the challenge more fun. Seeley Booth fathered an earlier child, and right now my matriarch is romancing Peter Brady.
    — Beginning Progress —

Matriarch:
    — Zoey Griffiths

Aspiration:
    — Painter Extraordinaire

Traits:
    — Creative
    — Perfectionist
    — Family-Oriented

Money: 20000
    — Bought Lot: Asphalt Abodes -2000
    — Built Starting House -17853
    — Starting Funds: 147

— Current Funds: 760
    — Household Funds: 26269

Skills:
    — Charisma: 4
    — Comedy: 3
    — Cooking: 5
    — Fitness: 1
    — Gourmet Cooking: 1
    — Logic: 1
    — Painting: 9

Baby Daddies: 4:4
    — Joel Vinesauce: KY Vinesauce *Child: A Student*
    — Justin Sauer: Scarlet Sauer *Child: A Student*
    — Lloyd Vazquez: Devante Vazquez *Child: C Student*
    — Braedon Montes: Priscilla Montes *Newborn*
  • Mekia2413Mekia2413 Posts: 7 New Member
    So I've ran into a bit of a pickle. In the rules it says the Matriarch can not leave the household until the youngest female child is of age to have children. However my Matriarch is so old that it has given me the notification that she is ready to die and my next young one is still a child do the older kids just raise her? Or? Any answers?
  • RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    Mekia2413 wrote: »
    So I've ran into a bit of a pickle. In the rules it says the Matriarch can not leave the household until the youngest female child is of age to have children. However my Matriarch is so old that it has given me the notification that she is ready to die and my next young one is still a child do the older kids just raise her? Or? Any answers?

Nope, as far as I can tell, you're fine keeping the child there. Just keep an adult there until she ages into a teen.
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • Mekia2413Mekia2413 Posts: 7 New Member
    > @RL said:
    > Mekia2413 wrote: »
    >
    > So I've ran into a bit of a pickle. In the rules it says the Matriarch can not leave the household until the youngest female child is of age to have children. However my Matriarch is so old that it has given me the notification that she is ready to die and my next young one is still a child do the older kids just raise her? Or? Any answers?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Nope, as far as I can tell, you're fine keeping the child there. Just keep an adult there until she ages into a teen.

@RL Okay Thank you! Right now my household only consist of teens and a child.
    My Sim just did her first try for baby and got preggers! I wanted to start over with no cheats.
    @AlHollandiyah
    Oh! Awesome!
    Also, making a separate topic for the challenge progress is a wonderful idea. I think I won't do that for my first challenge, but definitely for my second (with the rosebud challenge definitely). Yes, using Google Doc is another good idea! Definitely for keeping organized!
    Thank you very much! ♥

I'll definitely post the tidbits of what I have so far!

I have a main thread for 'all' my challenges, finished, work in progress, planned, interested, etc, with links to the challenge topic and to mu 'blog' topic. There I will reply if I find something interesting or start something new. It's the link in my sub. I am currently doing a slightly altered version of the Children Of The Cowplant challenge, as I finished the 100 baby one. But I might revisit an alternative 100 baby challenge later, two versions on my list are one where there is 1 mom for all 100 kids (youth potions or whatevs) who marries the dad, and then when the dad dies, finds another, and the other is one involving only triplets. Both also linked in my main thread. But I also want to do a prison challenge and a legacy challenge. So much to choose from....!!!!
  • RecursiveAcronymRecursiveAcronym Posts: 41 Member
    > @AlHollandiyah said:
    > Glitterifick wrote: »
    >
    > @AlHollandiyah
    > Oh! Awesome!
    > Also, making a separate topic for the challenge progress is a wonderful idea. I think I won't do that for my first challenge, but definitely for my second (with the rosebud challenge definitely). Yes, using Google Doc is another good idea! Definitely for keeping organized!
    > Thank you very much! ♥
    >
    > I'll definitely post the tidbits of what I have so far!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I have a main thread for 'all' my challenges, finished, work in progress, planned, interested, etc, with links to the challenge topic and to mu 'blog' topic. There I will reply if I find something interesting or start something new. It's the link in my sub. I am currently doing a slightly altered version of the Children Of The Cowplant challenge, as I finished the 100 baby one. But I might revisit an alternative 100 baby challenge later, two versions on my list are one where there is 1 mom for all 100 kids (youth potions or whatevs) who marries the dad, and then when the dad dies, finds another, and the other is one involving only triplets. Both also linked in my main thread. But I also want to do a prison challenge and a legacy challenge. So much to choose from....!!!!

I'll probably end up doing that whenever I get the ability to post pictures and links and all that jazz. I'm busy right now, but I definitely have plans for a Build Newcrest Legacy come summer.
    Recursive%20Acronym%20Sims%20Banner_zpsmhx4ohyu.png
    ...my game reset.
    I have to restart.
    Sigh...

I guess I'll have to save more often next time.
  • RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    ...my game reset.
    I have to restart.
    Sigh...

That's so annoying! How far did you get?
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
    ...my game reset.
    I have to restart.
    Sigh...

I've accidently deleted my save twice during the challenge. First after 34 kids and then after 31. Both times I decided to cheat myself money to rebuild a likewise house, and just count on. So the 3rd time I started my goal was to have the remaining 35 kids to make the 100. Restarting from scratch isn't necessary, all the work that you have put forward still counts!
  • FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    I lost my save file due to the update to Windows 10 at about 56 babies. I will restart this challenge and hopefully not get stuck with the Asian eye/ black hair sim again, because then the kids get really boring and that's why I haven't been able to finish this challenge.
    My last picture of some of my final kids:
    WeLOR8N.png
    What if, in that situation, you purposefully got together with very different-looking baby daddies? Do the kids still look like that after none of their parents do?
  • FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    edited January 2016
    It didn't matter anymore, since my second female sim had those eyes and hair. No matter what daddy they had, they always had weird shaped bellies and the Asian eye/black hair except for the random change of red hair, brown hair or blonde hair.
    Here she is:
    HgtdwHN.png

edited January 2016
    Fennadev wrote: »
    I lost my save file due to the update to Windows 10 at about 56 babies. I will restart this challenge and hopefully not get stuck with the Asian eye/ black hair sim again, because then the kids get really boring and that's why I haven't been able to finish this challenge.[/img]

Just an idea, when you lost your save with 56 babies you could consider starting counting from there with a new matriarch. Meaning, the first baby she has is the 57th instead of a total restart. You did put all the work in. This is what I did the 2 times I lost my save!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top