Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    JennyferLx wrote: »
    Wow! Thank you so much @Hayley~Belle & @Franny

<3
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited January 2016
    @adamzaid, @TheStarlightSimm, @JennyferLx, @Lexers615, welcome (or welcome back if you've been here before) to the DD thread
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    thanks @angeljess26 I am new here :):):)
  • Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    @angeljess26 Well, all I need is the Prism Studio, then I'll own the store, so I'm here till Feb. 6th... Though I got a lot of stuff for my university... (In University, to have my Sims keep good grades, I feed them tons of herbs (wonderpetal), raw coffee beans and energy drink... Real life? Well, Red Bull is your friend... Wish wonderpetal was available for real!)
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
    So I set my alarm for 6.19 am today for street couture, but no street couture but I did manage to snag Rawk and Rebel. Who would believe today is the 25th not the 26th!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    So I set my alarm for 6.19 am today for street couture, but no street couture but I did manage to snag Rawk and Rebel. Who would believe today is the 25th not the 26th!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr

yesterday was Monday til about 3pm and hubby set me straight when I asked him why his nurse didn't come get his blood level. :grimace:
    bekkasan wrote: »

yesterday was Monday til about 3pm and hubby set me straight when I asked him why his nurse didn't come get his blood level. :grimace:

Oh dear lol what are we like :D:D
    At least I didn't miss the street couture lol. I hope your husbands blood pressure is fine x
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. There are a few white deals, so if you are working toward a particular set check the "Part of" for those deals below to see if one of those items will help your CYS discount. We also have two green (best discount) deals coming up, Street Couture at number 967 and The Complete Castle Kits at number 969. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    959 ) Contemporary Comfort Bedroom / 235 / 475 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 916, # 549)

Upcoming Deals:
    960 ) BahHaus' Boxy Window / 37 / 100 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: BahHaus
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

961 ) Futureshock Kitchen / 366 / 515 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 274, # 333)

962 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 530 / 752 / 30% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 809, # 839, # 63, # 920)

963 ) Tank Top Pajamas / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

964 ) The Two Elements Sink / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Zen Again; World Inspiration Compilation

965 ) Homemade Jar Planters / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

966 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 104 / 180 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 304, but less than # 490, # 108)

967 ) Street Couture / 238 / 725 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 34, but less than # 439, # 797)

968 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Cottage Dining Table / 26 / 31 / 16% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

969 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 196 / 693 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 342, # 553)

970 ) ""O"" Bandeau / 29 / 75 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 565)

971 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 292 / 545 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 116, # 238)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    my last post was a train wreck so trying again lol
    questions for all the people who were here for the closing of the sims 2 store (even though I played it I didn't have internet in those days) if I have all my store purchases backed up and get a new laptop after the store closes how do I get the items back in game?
    will the my page stay the same? what all will happen when the store closes?
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    what all will happen when the store closes?

Do NOT tempt the Devil! :/

My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited August 2016
    questions for all the people who were here for the closing of the sims 2 store (even though I played it I didn't have internet in those days) if I have all my store purchases backed up and get a new laptop after the store closes how do I get the items back in game?
    will the my page stay the same? what all will happen when the store closes?

@rionismyname - When the Sims 2 store closed, we received notice that the store was closing at a certain date. We were advised to download our purchases because after the store closed, the website would not be available from which to download the content. If my memory is correct, I received notice by email. The notices were also on the website.

We will be receiving notice when the Sims 3 store closes. As we posted on page 1 in the FAQ ...

While it was a while ago, on Feb. 6, 2015, SimGuruBChick posted in the previous DD thread
    Hey all, we have no plans to close The Sims 3 Store in the immediate future. As you already know, we will not be making any new content but the Store will remain open for a while yet. And, if we do decide to close the Store, we will provide lots of notice.

The Sims 3 store is very different than the Sims 2 store. TS2 was mainly the items from the stuff packs available individually with some exclusive content. I purchased the DVDs for the stuff packs, so I did not have a lot to backup. Very different story with the TS3 store as all the content is only available on the website.

We have had no indication what EA plans to do with The Sims 3 website, including My Page, if the store closes. My Page is part of thesims3.com website while this forum is part of thesims.com website.

As for your downloads, if the store closure is handled that same as The Sims 2, you need to back them up. You should start now as no one can predict what could happen to the website. Read this post on page 1 that directs you to other threads that give detailed discussions and instructions on backing up your content. Basically, there are two types of backups: Sims3package files and then installed files.
    • When you download from the store website, a Sims3package file is downloaded to your Sims 3 download folder. Once you install the item, you can move the file out of the downloads folder and save it on an external drive, the cloud, usb stick or DVD.
    • After the items are installed, depending on the type of item, you would backup various folders from Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 folder and the store patch files.
    Again, you should refer to the threads post on page 1 for more information and instructions on backing up. Here is one quote from one of the threads
    amjoie wrote: »
    Not everything is in the DCCache and DCBackup folders. If that is all you copy, you will be missing worlds, which are in InstalledWorlds and WorldCache. You will be missing venues and some sims, which are in the Library and also SavedSims. You will be missing some lots, which are in Library and/or InstalledWorlds and/or WorldCache. You will not have your saved worlds, which are in Saves and contain all your recolored objects.

You also need the store content patches, for store items to work properly. And you really do need everything found in Downloads.

So, please, just do yourself a huge favor, and simply save your entire The Sims 3 folder found in Electronic Arts/Documents.

... if I have all my store purchases backed up and get a new laptop after the store closes how do I get the items back in game?
    I have not tried it myself, but I believe after you install the base game and have the Electronic Arts folder on your laptop, you should be able to paste your The Sims 3 folder backup into your new clean folder and have your store content. My game, with the exception of Diesel sp, are all DVDs. I have read you need to do a different back up if your game has been downloaded from Origin. That information may be in the threads that discuss backing up your game.

Edit to add more information from calents.
    calents wrote: »
    When I did a new install after the death of my previous laptop, I installed all my EPs/SPs, superpatched them, and then dumped in my files from the backup with no issues (I installed from Origin, btw). Backups from CAW pasted into their correct folder also worked, same for saved Sims and games. I also strongly recommend keeping a copy of the superpatcher for whichever patch level you are running on with your backups, as it takes forever to download otherwise.

Links to the Super Patch
    1. http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Current-Patch-1-67-Manual-links-and-more/td-p/67858
    2. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/175477
    Post edited by Me1620 on
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • TheStarlightSimmTheStarlightSimm Posts: 76 Member
    edited January 2016
    Just bought The Complete Castle which made my CYS for Best of 2010 Collection only 1,915 SimPoints! I'm getting it for free when it comes on DD on February 16th! Can't wait!!! :blush::blush:
    My Wishlist
    77 Sets, 42 Premium content and 4 Wolrds away from owning the Store B)
    Just bought The Complete Castle which made my CYS for Best of 2010 Collection only 1,915 SimPoints! I'm getting it for free when it comes on DD on February 16th! Can't wait!!! :blush::blush:

Also got castle kit :mrgreen: and will get best of 2010 free :D
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    Hello DD Stalkers,
    Today is a pretty exciting day. It will bring the solo appearance of Sunlit Tides at number 972 (the only world that appears on the DD list) and the beginning of the next cycle of this rotation (the 7th!). That means we will also see the solo appearance of The Last Venue of Amore at number 2.

Vinyard Villa Furnishings at number 1 is the only item on this list that is still on the old percentage-sold system, and thus the only item that might sell out - that is not likely since it is not at its best discount on the list AND it hasn't sold out in the previous 6 rotations (though it came close once). It is fun to watch the percentage rise faster on it than all the other items on the list and remember those days when we were poised over our keyboards reloading screens and hoping that we'd get that item "this time around" before it sold out in 2.5 seconds.

There are also a few other white (once on the rotation) deals that come up during this time, including the Fit For a Queen chair from Tudor of Tudors at number 5. I found Tudor was a challenging set to collect because of the price, but snagging the 4 individual items available for a discount on the DD will help your CYS a bit. On the spreadsheet you can find out when the other items appear by using the "Sort By Part of Set" tab. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    971 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 292 / 545 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 116, # 238)

Upcoming Deals:
    972 ) Sunlit Tides / 1127 / 2450 / 54% / 2 hours
    This is the standard version of the world. Serenity Retreat, which is the venue that comes with the gold version of the world, is available four times on the DD, with deal # 690 being the best price.

973 ) He's a Live Wire Radio / 27 / 150 / 82% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection

974 ) Tight Tee / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 262)

975 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 912 / 1900 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 13, # 322)

976 ) Retronator Stove / 32 / 70 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Kitchen Set; Full Regal Living Set

977 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Spring Locked In Lantern Terrarium / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

End of DD Rotation

1 ) Vineyard Villa Furnishings / 324 / 810 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 397, but less than # 353 & # 44)

2 ) Last Venue of Amore / 800 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours

3 ) Adventurous Life! / 640 / 2000 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 585 but less than # 570 & # 132 )

4 ) The Insulator / 25 / 81 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Outdoor Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

5 ) Fit for a Queen / 55 / 85 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

6 ) Gateway Lounge Chair / 57 / 81 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    Oh @trithone I so remember the days of being poised over the keyboard!! Miss them for sure!!

Anyone on the fence about Sunlit Tides I highly recommend this world! It is absolutely gorgeous!!

What are anyone's thoughts on the Last Venue of Amore? Not sure about this one.

Good luck to everyone who has something they are after during this portion of the list!!
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Bird166 wrote: »
    Oh @trithone I so remember the days of being poised over the keyboard!! Miss them for sure!!

Anyone on the fence about Sunlit Tides I highly recommend this world! It is absolutely gorgeous!!

What are anyone's thoughts on the Last Venue of Amore? Not sure about this one.

Good luck to everyone who has something they are after during this portion of the list!!

I enjoy this venue a lot, primarily because it includes a cathedral at which your sims can get married in. Sims can also go on cool gondola rides. It just depends on what you are in to.
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Sunlit Tides is awesome. I got it on the DD last cycle. :)
  • JennyferLxJennyferLx Posts: 87 Member
    Managed to get Sunlit Tides :)

But I've been charged points 3 times. Anyone else had this ?
    <3
    JennyferLx wrote: »
    Managed to get Sunlit Tides :)

But I've been charged points 3 times. Anyone else had this ?

You mean that, after couple hours, it still shows as multiple entries? If so, contact Customer support. Had it once, and they told me to wait at least 6 hours, because their systems commonly had display glitches, that caused transaction to be listed couple times, though only happened once, or to display with the wrong pictures, and such that were automatically weeded every hours or so...
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • JennyferLxJennyferLx Posts: 87 Member
    Thanks @Lexers615. I got refunded through Chat.
    <3
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Haven't been on here in a while, thanks to a bad phone line, and thought I'd catch up. Knock on wood that my phone line works okay and I get a good connection to get online to view sites like it is working tonight. Hope everybody is doing well. Welcome back @jaceigh!

Love your cat banner in you sig, @Okblondee7!
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @wittanthony1, thank you! @TnT_Terry surprised me with it! :)

Good to see you again! :)
    Welcome to the 7th rotation of this list! Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 25 hours. The beginning of the list is an exciting place to be with the best discounts on Viva Las Vegas, Homecoming, and Grim's Ghastly Manor. There are also quite a few white deals including the Vest, Shirt and Tie which is an individual CAS item that is not part of any set. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    5 ) Fit for a Queen / 55 / 85 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

Upcoming Deals:

6 ) Gateway Lounge Chair / 57 / 81 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

7 ) Zippy sweater / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot

8 ) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / 516 / 798 / 35% / 2 hours
    Includes: Glitter and Glam Bedroom; Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 72 less than # 647)

9 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Classy Clean Dishwasher / 39 / 81 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 787)

10 ) Viva Las Vegas Living/ / 493 / 1175 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 297)

11 ) Homecoming / 779 / 1900 / 59% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 32 & # 502)

12 ) Vest, Shirt & Tie / 34/ 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Individual item; not part of any set

13 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 494 / 1900 / 74% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 322 & # 975)

14 ) Once Upon A Time Cottage- Porridge Prep Wall Shelf / 14 / 31 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection; Villa Paraíso

15 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Bonhomie Barstool / 41 / 68 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

16 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- The Acrobat / 13 / 39 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

17 ) Zen Garden Lamp / 12 / 31 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation; Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 433, by 5 sp)

18 ) Cupid's Locket / 41 / 75 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Victorian Fashions

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited January 2016
    @trithone - Thanks for making the spreadsheet updates for the 7th rotation. You're awesome!
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @trithone - Thanks for making the spreadsheet updates for the 7th rotation. You're awesome!

Totally awesome. I have saved a copy of the spread sheets and the deal numbers that I have I have coloured bright pink. The dates and everything are magically in place so I can highlight the dates and times of the items I am after in pink, I can keep track of everything as long as I know what actual day it is in real life lol :D
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top