Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited January 2016
    Urghhhhhh because the Vintage boho men are on sale my calculations have all messed up. I can't up date my top 5 for some reason today my edit button is playing up, the top three items are from the set. Any help would be lovely X

I used to hate when that happened to me, especially when it was coming on the DD that day. It was so annoying, lol.

Ah, good times.
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Franny wrote: »
    Urghhhhhh because the Vintage boho men are on sale my calculations have all messed up. I can't up date my top 5 for some reason today my edit button is playing up, the top three items are from the set. Any help would be lovely X

I used to hate when that happened to me, especially when it was coming on the DD that day. It was so annoying, lol.

Ah, good times.

Lol, I thought it was me reversing numbers or just not reading things properly, now I'm double, triple checking seeing as it's happened to me several times this sale week.
    Thanks to @Martje89 I got the set for 130sps :D
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    Yes @Hayley~Belle the sales will mess up your CYS and make it difficult to calculate the actual price for when that set will go on the DD. It happened to me as well a few times. :wink: But I'm glad you were able to get Boho Vintage Men's :blush:

Going to bed now. Good night / day to everyone :heart:
    Night night @Martje89 thanks again x
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Oh wow so much messages ! There has been a lot of action today :)

@Okblondee7 thank you so much now I can have the Homecoming set for 26 SP and I only need one item for the Street Couture to have it almost free :D:D

I've updated my top 5 with an item for the Street Couture set and 4 items for the The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc.

Also, I got the Brunch at the Old Mill for free with all your help :D
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Why thank you @Martje89 for the sexy lingerie! :lol: Now I only need the last two cheapest items from the set to finish it off! (Men's Pajama Top and Men's Pajama Bottoms) <3 Thank you so much! :blush:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • TheStarlightSimmTheStarlightSimm Posts: 76 Member
    edited January 2016
    I'm going for Old Town: Starter Kit

Tope 5 items are on my wishlist: My Wishlist
    Post edited by TheStarlightSimm on
    My Wishlist
    77 Sets, 42 Premium content and 4 Wolrds away from owning the Store B)
    edited January 2016
    @Okblondee7, Thank you so much for the street couture outfits.

I can now edit again after having a blank green screens for a while so Top 5 is up dated
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited January 2016
    So glad to hear everyone's getting such great deals today! It gives me the warm fuzzies. :)

I would like to thank you, @StephSteb for the beautiful Victorian Open Back top and the Immaculate Marcos. Can't wait to use them! <3

@Hayley~Belle, I so appreciate your generosity in gifting me Tulip Top Vintage, Naval Gazing and Rawk and Rebel Teen! Thank you so much! <3

I will be well on my way to getting the set before I know it! Thank you again. <3

Updated Top 5 in my signature. :)
    I was just about to log off the computer when I get two email notifications because @Okblondee7 was extremely kind to gift me the items that I needed from the Luxe Loungewear set! Thank you so much! <3 I really really appreciate it! My math was totally off so I ended up paying a lot more for the set than I wanted, but no worries! I'm still very thankful for those that helped me so I could buy it at a lowered price! Thank you thank you all! :smiley:
    Cascade Thread
    edited January 2016
    Glad you were able to get the set @Assirk. Sorry about the math issue; I've done the same thing before. :)

ETA: Can anyone tell me the date and time that Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts will be on the DD?
    I checked out the venue section of the list and I get that it will be 69% off, but can't find a date. It mentions Repeat Deal #183<#528<#156. I usually just go down the list until I find the Set, Venue of choice and make a note of the date/time/percentage off, but the list with that info only goes so far before it runs out. I hope this makes sense! :|
    Post edited by Okblondee7 on
    @Okblondee7 well on my DD tracker, which is set for Mountain Time, DD 183 for the Skylight Studio is on February 11, 2016 at 4:19 am. Is that the info that you needed?
    Cascade Thread
    edited January 2016
    @Assirk, thank you!! I couldn't find that info anywhere, maybe I'm looking at the wrong rotation. You are awesome! <3 {{{HUGS}}}

ETA: It never fails that the Set/Venue that I want is in the wee hours of morning or while I am at work, lol. Feb 11th falls on a Thursday morning so I won't have to work that day and can just set my alarm and then go back to bed, Yay! :)
    @renyerookami it's a pleasure.
    @Assirk you log off?!!!!!! :D:D
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    Yah haha @Hayley~Belle I was going to turn off all of my distractions so I could focus on studying for my final tomorrow :cry:
    Cascade Thread
    edited January 2016
    OK smart folks, another question: I own all of the components of When Worlds Collide but when I look at the Set it has a price and the Buy Me notice. When broken down I own all of the individual sets in other words. Am I missing something? :| Is it because it does not available for the CYS? I don't need to buy this, right?
    Oh @Okblondee7 I asked this question a couple of days ago!!!! I think it was @Reachsims that told me that it still counts as owning the set/store because you have the all of the individual items themselves. It will still have the "buy me" button, but it does not affect anything - it's still considered that you own the set/store. You won't get rid of that button unless you actually buy the set at that price (but why would you want to spend around 1000+ SP on a set that you own everything just so you can see a blue download button?). Hope that helps! ^_^
    Cascade Thread
    Exactly! @Assirk, I agree totally! I wasn't going to buy it unless I was over looking something in the equation. That is a relief. Thank you, dear friend. <3

After I asked the question, I went through each set and item and do indeed own everything. :)
    I'm happy that I was able to help! :smile::kissing_heart: You've done lots to help me too in the past, so I'm glad to return the favour! <3 Much love! XOXO
    Cascade Thread
    edited January 2016
    @Assirk, have you checked your WL lately? o:)

ETA: Nevermind, got your PM. :)
    Post edited by Okblondee7 on
  • shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Thank you @Martje89!!
    Updated my top 5!

Happy simming! :wink:

• TheStarlightSimmTheStarlightSimm Posts: 76 Member
    edited January 2016
    Wow so many good and kind people here! Thanks to everyone for gifting me!
    So I'm hoping to get the Viva Las Vegas Living when it comes on DD soon, so every gift would help me a lot! <3

EDIT: Top 5 Updated!!
    My Wishlist
    77 Sets, 42 Premium content and 4 Wolrds away from owning the Store B)