Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    iamduniamdun Posts: 514 Member
    This forum is AWESOME!
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Sims who are feeling flirty will hip bump the punching bag.

01-20-15_5-37nbspPM.png~original

Okay sir, stop trying to seduce the punching bag. It has other priorities. :D

Seriously though that is awesome.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 626 Member
    Sims who are feeling flirty will hip bump the punching bag.

01-20-15_5-37nbspPM.png~original

That sim needs to get out and date more!lol3.gif

• Options
    AugustsimAugustsim Posts: 106 Member
    I just found out that if your Sim has a need that is low, you can click on the circle icon next to the need and they will fulfill the need with whatever is available.
  • Options
    Niki110287Niki110287 Posts: 110 Member
    Don Lothario likes to drink his coffee in the bath.. and then leave puddles all over the bathroom.

I didn't know a sim could take coffee into the tub.
  • Options
    AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    edited January 2016
    Niki110287 wrote: »
    Don Lothario likes to drink his coffee in the bath.. and then leave puddles all over the bathroom.

I didn't know a sim could take coffee into the tub.

This started happening in my game after one of the December patches (as far as I can tell) and I'm not particularly fond of it. I'll have a Sim go get a glass of orange juice, and she will now opt to go into the bathroom, undress and draw a bath then get into the tub just to drink her juice, all rather than simply sitting at the counter right there next to the refrigerator. Insane. (And no, she does not have the "insane" trait.)
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • Options
    HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    Mine do this to drink their potions also
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Unlike the Icecream Maker from Cool kitchen, The popcorn maker from Movie Hangout stuff doesn't require your sim to stand by it during the duration of the process. IT works like a microwave in real life, your sim can wander away and do other stuff while it's cooking :)
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member
    The bath water has physics!

Pay attention to your Sim in the bath. The water sways up and down slightly as if it's moving!
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    Not sure if this has been said, but if your sim watches a movie (i think with other sims at the time) they can declare (if it's comedy) comedy to be their favorite genre and they tend to be happier when watching those types of movies/shows. :smile:
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    If you move your CC into folders, be prepared for some bald and possibly nude Sims. Don't worry though, the CC isn't gone. You can edit everything back in. Noticed this when I had two of my sims gone bald. :D
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    If your sim needs to vomit because of pregnancy, you can cancel the action in the queue or override it with another action. That wasn't possible in the previous games.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    Just found out the Walleye Recipe is on the inside wall of the tents, have you Sims go in and then click the tent and have them read.
  • Options
    NatKingSimNatKingSim Posts: 757 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sims can have detached or attached earlobes.

And you can change their nostril size and shape, I didn't know that for a long time.
    bI7Zx0.gif
    Download below
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    2j0ia9x.jpg
    That you can actually put stuff on this table. I really like the look of this table and it makes me sad that you seemingly can't put anything on it without cheats. I've gone through almost all the deco and plants searching for something...anything...to put on it with no luck. Until the child in my legacy household went into this room and put the toy down on it. Guess I'll have to got through and check all the toys now.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Fun fact: All teens can live out on their own even by not using CAS.

My discovery: I found a work around how to have teens live on their own. I had to do manage households, move teens and an adult wife into a household. Then using testingcheats true/on cheat, I had the husband invite his wife over for a date and add in household for her and got her back into the house. So now the two teens are living on their own.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Scobre wrote: »

My discovery: I found a work around how to have teens live on their own. I had to do manage households, move teens and an adult wife into a household. Then using testingcheats true/on cheat, I had the husband invite his wife over for a date and add in household for her and got her back into the house. So now the two teens are living on their own.

You don't even need to do that. You can just make a teen in CAS and move them into a lot alone. Game allows you to do that now.
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Scobre wrote: »

You don't even need to do that. You can just make a teen in CAS and move them into a lot alone. Game allows you to do that now.
    What, really? Cool! In that case, I have an idea.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    When playing the new games from GT (darts and foosball), there will be a notification at the end with the final score. It's accurate, watch along and enjoy! Foosball takes a couple of hours and darts has the actual number on the board as well.

With the arcade machine, sims with a low Gaming skill will lose midway through the game, while sims with a high Gaming skill can play until the game is over. They'll also get a cute moodlet from it.

Ex. the boy on the left side has a level 6 Gaming skill. He finished the entire game.
    dcd3sp.png
    The girl on the left lost first, and the other two on the right stopped at the same time. Loving these small details!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    When playing the new games from GT (darts and foosball), there will be a notification at the end with the final score. It's accurate, watch along and enjoy! Foosball takes a couple of hours and darts has the actual number on the board as well.

With the arcade machine, sims with a low Gaming skill will lose midway through the game, while sims with a high Gaming skill can play until the game is over. They'll also get a cute moodlet from it.

Ex. the boy on the left side has a level 6 Gaming skill. He finished the entire game.
    dcd3sp.png
    The girl on the left lost first, and the other two on the right stopped at the same time. Loving these small details!

Ooh, I love the details of the arcade machine. Like for example, if you have fewer than 4 sims playing, on the screen, the little spaceships will shoot out from the area that has a sim controlling it. In other words, if one guy stands on the far right, and the other stands on the far left, then only on the far left and right will there be things shooting out and nothing will be in the middle.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Really @0Chloe ? I will have to remember that one next time I'm actually playing (Again,semit-hiatus). Don't have a vid or gif of that happening do you?
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Really @0Chloe ? I will have to remember that one next time I'm actually playing (Again,semit-hiatus). Don't have a vid or gif of that happening do you?

Yes, it was pretty cool. I've never noticed it before!

I don't have a video or GIF I'm afraid. I snapped a few pics but deleted them. Sorry! :-(
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • Options
    0Chloe wrote: »

I don't have a video or GIF I'm afraid. I snapped a few pics but deleted them. Sorry! :-(

Tis okay. I'll look forward to it next time I'm actually playing. I assume it's just the usual deep breaths motion like for calming down when angry maybe?
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    0Chloe wrote: »

Tis okay. I'll look forward to it next time I'm actually playing. I assume it's just the usual deep breaths motion like for calming down when angry maybe?

I'm not too sure. I've never seen that angry action. They will rest their hand on their stomach and breath in and out.

If that sounds similar, then I guess it must be the same. Hehe. It was pretty cute. She immediately felt happy afterwards!
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top