Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Helix Bay.....Full version now available!

flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
edited February 26 in Nominated Threads
FLSTRider and The DNA Request Team proudly Presents....... Helix Bay
HBBanner.jpg

Screenshot-18.jpg

For quite some time The D.N.A. Request Team and myself have been working on a project to showcase the awesome talent of the team and Helix Bay was born. With the team as busy as they are with all of your requests, this world did take some time to complete but it is almost ready for release. I still need a day to finish gathering the information for the World Details post and will get that done as fast as I can. Just wanted to get this thread up and begin showing some of the screenshots from the world. I want to thank all of the creators who had a hand in this project from the very start and they will be listed in the following post.

Thread is being worked on....... Hang tight!
My World's thread linked in Sig
NewSig.jpg

Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited January 2016
    World Details:

World Size: Medium 1024x1024

Base Game and all Ep's/SP's (minus KPST)

Total Lots: 110
    Residential: 49
    Community: 61
    (all except 6 lots were built totally by the DNA Team, I built the others)
    My Lots: Garrens Haunt, Lord Admiral Stadium. Ye Ole Crypt, Both dock lots, River walk park

CC/Store items used: None

A HUGE Thank you to the members of the DNA Team who contributed to this extremely fun project!

ZooProfessor3, calmorezoo , WibbleLikeAJelly, mwjessica723, Cmnshtr, Lissykin, Sarademoor,
    sashraf , EMPRESSPAMELA, KLorelei, YOTEAMO, itguyinsc, orisisrose, imoger, originalsim,
    gngrsnp, romagi1, Glenkarri, DataHead, WrathofCath, BreeMiles, aricarai, illusie, Rawr2019, Idontrcall, Kementari, AIRIS6962, suepea, Sandraelle, soocoolsim
    (I hope I did not forget anyone...lol blame it on a senior moment!)

Download Link: Helix Bay a DNA Team World

There is also a "Lite" version of this world available here: Welcome to Helix "Lite"
    Post edited by flstrider on
    NewSig.jpg

edited January 2016
    A few In Game Screenshots......
    Screenshot-67.jpg
    Screenshot-66.jpg
    Screenshot-65.jpg

Around Town:
    Screenshot-13.jpg
    Screenshot-6_1.jpg
    Screenshot-5_2.jpg
    Post edited by flstrider on
    NewSig.jpg

The "lite version is now available in my studio Welcome to Helix "Lite" Link is posted in the World Details post as well
    NewSig.jpg

• LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,789 Member
    edited June 2016
    Double woot!! This is super exciting. Thank you so much for working on this with us!! :blush:<3

For a full version of my lot, Cobblestone Cottage Reno, please download it here. Thank you! :)

roof_up_large.jpg
    Post edited by Lissykin on
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
    Hip hip hurrah for flstrider + the DNA team!! Looks an absolutely awesome world!! Will have to check it out in game as soon as possible :) Looking very much forward to seeing the creations of so many fabulous builders together in one 'fun-tastic' world <3
    Thank you everyone! And again a huge thank you to all of the wonderful creators who made this world possible!!! The world is now available for download in the second post of this thread!!!
    NewSig.jpg

• LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,789 Member
    Downloading now! Rec'd and fav'd, of course. :)
    Lite Version has been fixed and link is back up
    NewSig.jpg

bump, sorry everyone just wanted to get this back on the front page
    NewSig.jpg

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I will help. B) I started working in CAS yesterday to create a family to play in this world. I like using new families for different worlds. I may start with one of my saved to bin sims and change them a bit and then start adding members as the ideas develop for the family. It will take me a few days as I'm a slow poke and we have a busy day at home. I'm going to learn how to build a dive lot once I get them started too and will share pics with you if it turns out halfway decent :wink:
    Hey @bekkasan Here are a couple of dive lot tutorials for you to check out, may no longer be up to date but it is a good place to start......

Build a dive lot, youtube video

Creating a dive lot

Hope that will help
    NewSig.jpg

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Thanks. I will check those out! :)
  • dorneviperdorneviper Posts: 52 Member
    I downloaded lite version.....I noticed that majority of ocean is non routable.....the beach swimming is very limited and there is room to make ocean routable....when boats leave ports the boats route along the coastline....the routing in ocean is very spotty...
    @dorneviper Thank you so much for your feedback I will check that right away!!!! I did forget to rebuild my routing data on the final save so I will get on that and correct it ASAP! I now wonder if it is the same for the full version. I will check that one as well!
    NewSig.jpg

• dorneviperdorneviper Posts: 52 Member
    Thanks flstrider!!!!....by the way Helix Bay is beautiful!!!!
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    The world looks amazing!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top