Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆ Manssom's Nook ☆ Page 1: Nothing at the moment

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Hello Manssom :) I send big hugs to you <3 Thankyou for sharing with us how your life is going. Try to take it day by day. I will keep you in my thoughts as you live with bipolar disorder and its effects on your life. You have many Simming friends here that are thinking about you, and caring about how you are feeling.We are supporting you with your health issues in our thoughts. It is very nice seeing you when you are able to,post on the forums and at the same time we all understand when you need to take breaks.
    It is understandable that Christmastime would have been hard for you with the passing away of your sister through the year.
    I send another hug to you <3
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Well.....that answers that question.

When life gives you lemons.....throw them at something...real hard. You will feel better...trust me.

Great to see ya back and full of joy and the delights of all things Sims. We missed ya♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Hello, lovely to see you back, you have been missed :) Sorry to hear you've not been well but glad you're feeling better now. Best wishes for 2016, hope it's a wonderful year for you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    I'm sorry you've had a rough time, Manssom. We've definitely missed you, and I'm glad that things are looking up and that we get to have you back again. :) Can't wait to see what you'll come up with for your next build(s)!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • pineapplesquashpineapplesquash Posts: 60 Member
    Hey Manssom sorry to hear you've not been well. :'(
    You have been missed!
    But remember we all need to hibernate from our busy lives/this world to recharge, regroup, revive and reignite at some time, and I am glad to hear you have great support around you, (and here in the community). <3
    I hope you are on your way to bigger and better things in all aspects in 2016 and beyond <3;)
    Your creations are amazing and inspiring to all, and I look forward to seeing what delights you present us all with as the year progresses B)
    All the best!

• Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I just dropped in after a long hiatus myself! Glad to hear you're ok, bud! Hope you build something soon!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Manssom Sending you hugs and wishes for a happy 2016. xox Folly
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Heeey Manssom! Great to see you! I missed you! Sorry to hear about your depression! I hope things work out well for you. It is understandable that you missed your sister during Christmas. I am here if you want to talk. Hugs <3
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Thank you dear friends for your wonderful support and kind words <3
    It means a lot to me and I appreciate all of you very very much!! :kissing_heart:
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Hey @Manssom we have missed you around here, so sorry you have been going through a rough time I hope things improve for you. Glad you are back <3
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
    Winter Pearl is such a very nice home for Yanti! :) It is a very special build! The exterior design and the layout of the bulld looks so very nice! The white and blue colour scheme of the exterior and interior looks very nice. The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. The driveway looks great! Nice play area for kids to have fun playing on the monkey bars. The raised plant beds look very nice. The water fountain features on the side of the home looks very pretty! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The coat stand is a homely touch in the hallway. Very nice dining area! The white colour of the dining chairs looks nice. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table and the white tree looks pretty. Sims will enjoy sunlight coming in through the windows whilst dining there. They will enjoy the nice aroma of the incense whilst eating their meal. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The hanging pans, wall cutlery, knives , utensils and wall bottles are nice kitchen touches there. The bar stool counter is nice. Very nice fireplace sitting area and study desk nook. Sims will enjoy using the computer at the desk table there or enjoy sitting resting on the sofa in front of the fire. The candles look pretty on the coffee table. The blue and pink colour schrme of the kids room is nice. The teddy looks cute there! The living room is very nice! Very nice tv alcove! The cabinets look nice how they are placed there to create the nook. The black colour of the sofa seating looks nice. Sims will enjoy relaxing there watching tv, reading a book and enjoying listeming to music from the stereo. . The heart teddy looks cute! The colour scheme of the master bedroom looks very calming. The candles are nice touches either sides of the bedhead. Sims will enjoy watching tv in bed. The walk in clothes and shoes closet is very nice! The outdoors areas look so very nice! The hot tub nook is very creative and pretty! The glass windows on the edges, the snowflakes on the windows and the hanging ceiling lights look so very nice! The outdoors living, pool and dining patio looks so very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there having a chat or have fun swimming in the pool. The candles look pretty on the coffee table. The large cocktail glasses are a nice touch there. Very nice outdoors kitchen nook! The black marble flooring and the circles floor patterns look very nice. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the table in the outdoors air.
    It is a very special home for Yanti :)
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Love your beautiful Winter Pearl build for Yanti :). Really great look, love the sleek modern style of the exterior and it has a really fresh feel through-out!
  • pineapplesquashpineapplesquash Posts: 60 Member
    Winter Pearl is a wonderful home, crisp and clean, yet cosy to keep you warm in the cold! <3
    I'm sure Yanti will be thrilled, great start to 2016 :)
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Oh, MY!! Yanti will love it. I absolutely LOVE the way you can make LESS....MORE!! SIMPLY beautiful. The gardens are fabulous. ♥♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    Fischio wrote: »
    Wow! I really love the landscaping in Drama and, I want to live in Akimitsu : Your latest latest is positively heavenly :smirk: I def also get a taj vibe. Great work! And bookmarked this showcase :grin:
    A bit late but thank you so much :) Appreciate your feedback!
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Neo Caelestic looks more gorgeous! :smiley:
    I like your architecture,... Well, I can't comment on this because it looks like the original one except that you remove two second floor turrets and you added a roofing on each sides, but they're still beautiful! Your landscaping is so pretty! I'm glad that your courtyard has less water feature and more beautiful gardens! And your interior, beautiful! Love that Victorianess feel in it! Very soft color scheme too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    Thanks Rye :D Speaking of Victorian. I tried to build one a while back, but I just couldn't pull it off :sweat:
    I will have to give it another shot someday :)
    follyfoot wrote: »
    Hi Manssom Neo Caelestis is a huge classical build I love the revamp and the landscaping is gorgeous. Hugs Folly
    Thank you Folly <3
    edited February 2016
    This post was used to showcase House of Fashion:
    HoF1.png
    The rest of the pictures are no longer available.

Post edited by PurpleKachina on
    House of Fashion is very stylishly elegant! :) The exterior design of the building looks so very nice! The fashion pictures and the coloured walls areas on the exterior looks very great! The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. The outdoors areas look so very nice! The raised colourful water fountains bed feature on the side area of the looks so very pretty! The mannequins look so very nice on the outdoors round podium! The lit white tree looks very nice! Very nice double steps entrance to the building. The large hanging chandelier type light on the large tube looks so very nice! The water fountains at the front area of the build look very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the fashion shop! The black color schrme of the interior gives it a very stylishly nice feel. The black marble flooring looks very nice. Very nice foyer area. The fish in the fish tank are restful for sins to see when entering the venue. The white seating there is nice for sims to sit and chat. The items look great on the tiered pedestal in the corner of the foyer and the enlarged movie wall poster looks great! Very nice upper levels of the shop! It looks som very nice how the mannequins, folded clothing and fashion bags are set up on display! The hanging lights look so very nice! Very nice fourth level of the store! It is nice that there is a photography studio there for sims to take photos of the sims wearing their new clothes. The type of wall photo frames with the lights on the edges suits the build well. Very nice office for the CEO! They will enjoy sitting at the desk study table using the computer there. The birds pictures look nice on the wall. They will have very nice outdoors views through the office windows! Nice sofa seats sitting areas in the office. They will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst in their office, and enjoy the nice aroma of the incense. The blossom plant is a nice touch in the room.
    The build is so very nice! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! It is great to come back to the forums and be greeted by your gorgeous, thoughtful gift! Thank you Manssom! I am so happy and touched that you built this for me. The architecture and the driveway/garden is spectacular! Love the outside entertainment area. Your comment about the well equipped kitchen made me smile. LOL! :D You are right! I love to cook and my kitchen has to have everything! You have thought of everything! It is just my kind of house. Loving the soft colour palette inside. The car made me smile! I need to win the lottery to buy that! LOL! :D Will be adding to my favourites. Big squishy hugs! <3<3<3<3<3

The fashion house is superb! :o I love the lighting and the decor! So trendy and chic! It looks very realistic too! Very inspirational build Manssom! Will be adding to my favourites. <3<3<3<3
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Hello dear !! It´s nice to see you and your creations back.
    My best wishes for you with your health issues and your treatment.
    Your latest creation is amazing, as always. I´ll add it to my favourites when I open The Gallery.
    Hugs <3
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited January 2016
    It's great to see you building back with your two new builds! :smiley:

Yanti's White Pearl is very wonderful and a thoughtful build for @yanti68! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, love that cantilevered feel and very minimalist! The covered garage is a great touch too! Your landscaping is very pretty! Love the water fountain at the side. Very pretty gardens too with a pretty monkey bars. I also love the backyard with a very pretty covered hot tub area. And your interior, so beautiful! Love the soft colors you used. Very cute kids rooms too!
    I love it too! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

House of Fashion is so beautiful! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very sleek and modern! Love the front display with a beautiful chandelier! The signs are very creative too! Your landscaping is very pretty! Love the water fountains, especially the colorful ones at the side! :heart_eyes: The lighted trees from the Holiday pack looks very beautiful and a great touch too! And your interior, so sleek! Love the displays of different clothes and event the mannequins! What, still no elevators? Let's start our strike, lol, just kidding! :p Anyways, I also love your photography studio and the CEO office too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Cbear13 wrote: »
    Hey @Manssom we have missed you around here, so sorry you have been going through a rough time I hope things improve for you. Glad you are back <3
    Thank you, dear bear :smiley:<3 *hugz*
    rosemow wrote: »
    Winter Pearl is such a very nice home for Yanti! :) It is a very special build! The exterior design and the layout of the bulld looks so very nice! The white and blue colour scheme of the exterior and interior looks very nice. The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. The driveway looks great! Nice play area for kids to have fun playing on the monkey bars. The raised plant beds look very nice. The water fountain features on the side of the home looks very pretty! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The coat stand is a homely touch in the hallway. Very nice dining area! The white colour of the dining chairs looks nice. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table and the white tree looks pretty. Sims will enjoy sunlight coming in through the windows whilst dining there. They will enjoy the nice aroma of the incense whilst eating their meal. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The hanging pans, wall cutlery, knives , utensils and wall bottles are nice kitchen touches there. The bar stool counter is nice. Very nice fireplace sitting area and study desk nook. Sims will enjoy using the computer at the desk table there or enjoy sitting resting on the sofa in front of the fire. The candles look pretty on the coffee table. The blue and pink colour schrme of the kids room is nice. The teddy looks cute there! The living room is very nice! Very nice tv alcove! The cabinets look nice how they are placed there to create the nook. The black colour of the sofa seating looks nice. Sims will enjoy relaxing there watching tv, reading a book and enjoying listeming to music from the stereo. . The heart teddy looks cute! The colour scheme of the master bedroom looks very calming. The candles are nice touches either sides of the bedhead. Sims will enjoy watching tv in bed. The walk in clothes and shoes closet is very nice! The outdoors areas look so very nice! The hot tub nook is very creative and pretty! The glass windows on the edges, the snowflakes on the windows and the hanging ceiling lights look so very nice! The outdoors living, pool and dining patio looks so very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there having a chat or have fun swimming in the pool. The candles look pretty on the coffee table. The large cocktail glasses are a nice touch there. Very nice outdoors kitchen nook! The black marble flooring and the circles floor patterns look very nice. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the table in the outdoors air.
    It is a very special home for Yanti :)
    Thank you dear Rose <3 I am so happy yanti and everybody else appreciate this house! It was sort of like warming up after
    a long break :D On top of that, I also had a brand new expansion pack to explore. Even before I installed Get Together I noticed
    some new delicious content that obviously came with a patch (or two, lol) :)
    TheMatteo0 wrote: »
    Love your beautiful Winter Pearl build for Yanti :). Really great look, love the sleek modern style of the exterior and it has a really fresh feel through-out!
    Thanks Matt :smiley: Appreciate it <3
    Winter Pearl is a wonderful home, crisp and clean, yet cosy to keep you warm in the cold! <3
    I'm sure Yanti will be thrilled, great start to 2016 :)
    Thank you <3 Indeed, I feel like it was a very good start to 2016! :)
    I wanted to build something for yanti even before my break, but then life happened :)
    Cassee wrote: »
    Oh, MY!! Yanti will love it. I absolutely LOVE the way you can make LESS....MORE!! SIMPLY beautiful. The gardens are fabulous. ♥♥♥
    Thank you, Cass <3 I'm glad you noticed my usual motto while decorating ;D
    Club Oceania is such a very nice nightclub venue! :) The exterior design of the building looks so very nice! It looks especially nice at night time with the black skies background! The blue colour scheme of the exterior and the white lighting looks very nice! The twisted sculptures and water fountain features in the outdoors areas look so very nice! The lit up tree and water fountain feature looks very pretty! The way you have used the lights in the build looks so very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the club venue! The foyer area is nice. The tall purple plants vases and lotus flower rug are nice for sims to see when entering the venue, and the blue walls gives a very nice look. The black wall and floor tiling in the bathroom looks great! The type of windows used in the build look very nice! Very nice upstairs bar area! The drinks display shelves look very nice on the bar counter wall. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools , at the tables or on the sofa having a drink from the bar and a chat. Sins will enjoy listening to music through the wall speaker whilst sitting there having a drink. The blue and purple colour scheme creates a great effect! Very nice sofa seat sitting nooks! The third floor dance area looks very great! Sims will have fun dancing to the music from the DJ booth on the dance floor! It is nice that there is a bar on this level as well. The blue mannequins look great there! The glass display case with the sculptures, water fountains and hanging lights in it looks very nice!
    The venue is a very nice club for our sims to enjoy visiting! :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    House of Fashion is very stylishly elegant! :) The exterior design of the building looks so very nice! The fashion pictures and the coloured walls areas on the exterior looks very great! The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. The outdoors areas look so very nice! The raised colourful water fountains bed feature on the side area of the looks so very pretty! The mannequins look so very nice on the outdoors round podium! The lit white tree looks very nice! Very nice double steps entrance to the building. The large hanging chandelier type light on the large tube looks so very nice! The water fountains at the front area of the build look very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the fashion shop! The black color schrme of the interior gives it a very stylishly nice feel. The black marble flooring looks very nice. Very nice foyer area. The fish in the fish tank are restful for sins to see when entering the venue. The white seating there is nice for sims to sit and chat. The items look great on the tiered pedestal in the corner of the foyer and the enlarged movie wall poster looks great! Very nice upper levels of the shop! It looks som very nice how the mannequins, folded clothing and fashion bags are set up on display! The hanging lights look so very nice! Very nice fourth level of the store! It is nice that there is a photography studio there for sims to take photos of the sims wearing their new clothes. The type of wall photo frames with the lights on the edges suits the build well. Very nice office for the CEO! They will enjoy sitting at the desk study table using the computer there. The birds pictures look nice on the wall. They will have very nice outdoors views through the office windows! Nice sofa seats sitting areas in the office. They will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst in their office, and enjoy the nice aroma of the incense. The blossom plant is a nice touch in the room.
    The build is so very nice! :)
    Thank you Rose <3 It was just something I had thought about doing for quite some time :blush:
    I enjoy building tall builds in this game. I just wish they could finally give us elevators! :) Those stairs
    works, I guess but they take up a lot of unnecessary space in my opinion.

And sometimes they seem to mess up the floor as well o.o lol!
    The Dream is a very nice home! :) Very nice layout and design of the build! The windows create a nice light filled home. The water around the edges of the home, and the plants/ flowerbed islands with the water fountains on them look so nice! Very nice deck areas! The pool and outdoors living area is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting poolside under the sunny yellow umbrella or have fun swimming in the pool. Very nice fireplace armchairs sitting area for sims to enjoy chatting near the fire . The yellow colour of the seating looks cheery. The stones look nice on the edges of the corner of the home.The gazebo hot tub is very nice! Sims will enjoy resting in the tub. The bowls of plants are nice touches there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home ! The design of the kitchen is very nice! Very nice green , black and white colour scheme of the room. The teapot wall shelf is a nice touch beside the kitchen window. Sims will enjoy looking out at the views whilst cooking meals there. The sauces, utensils and hanging pans are nice kitchen touches. Very nice dining room area! Sims will enjoy having the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst eating their meals. The bar area is very nice for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. The drinks shelves look great there! Very nice upstairs living room area! The tv nook looks great! The cabinets look very nice how they are placed around the tv. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas watching tv, with the nice aroma of the incense. The candles on the side table look pretty. The study desk nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting and using the computer there. The grey wall texture and the blue walls with clouds on it in the bathroom gives a very nice look to the room! The blossom looks pretty there. Very nice bedroom! The hanging lights look very nice, and the candles and blossom are nice touches on the bedside tables. Sims will have very nice views through the bedroom windows. Very nice night time pictures!
    The home is very nice! :)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    The Dream is a Beautiful home. Perfect color and decor choices and I agree. The views are Stunning. :blush: