Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Bustin' Out

Who remembers this? It is probably up there with one of the best games for me!

Comments

• lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    Loved that one. I played it a lot.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • canitbemancanitbeman Posts: 396 Member
    I liked Bustin' Out, I mostly only ever played it split-screen with my younger brother though.
    in7xjb5WX7PIyv2bAPK9om-UpQ6lu50OmTOOMedFkabQlJ6WAblttI-YkjpbwbaMsZYP99rvrxYZYvusuoiZY9kgoOukGZu8miL-x4i5Vjt_4VS982WP32Goc22ldJNMZMCL6b2pKA=w2400
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    I had it for Gameboy advanced because I wanted a portable sims. I remember playing it all the time, I made my sim fall in love with everyone so they could advance. I actually just beat the story mode a few months ago, I forgot why I never finished it before.
  • ShadowLabrysShadowLabrys Posts: 281 Member
    I loved the game I still have it and play it memories :)
  • Rojo De GuyRojo De Guy Posts: 784 Member
    Ahh memories :relaxed:

I remember after finishing/unlocking all the quests/lots I would go back Mom's House just to take a vacation, because by default the Jobs wont work on her lot :lol:
    EfTVMcj.jpg
    "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light"
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Had it on the original xbox. Didn't play it long. Controling the cursor with the sticks was... weird, lol. Fun game though from what I remember.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • residentevilobresidentevilob Posts: 141 Member
    I used to play the online portion of the game (Which was basically exactly like The Sims Online, but free, and only on PS2).

That was some good online times! Was sad when EA shut it down. It was pretty much the first online game I ever played.
  • Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
    I used to play the online portion of the game (Which was basically exactly like The Sims Online, but free, and only on PS2).

That was some good online times! Was sad when EA shut it down.

Everything you just said, and yea I do miss the (chat room) aspect of the game. It was my first forum experience, and the only reason I continued to play the sims to this day...

Without that exp I wouldn't have become an online serial killer, Invite-kill-repeat! >:) 110 sim souls/grave stones and ghosts, I miss my graveyard now... :'(
  • MezinkaMezinka Posts: 111 Member
    They need to port that game over to next generation consoles! Along with Urbz
    double_facepalm.jpg
    Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
  • residentevilobresidentevilob Posts: 141 Member
    I agree! Bustin out and urbz are my favorite entries!
  • TheSimsFan96TheSimsFan96 Posts: 102 Member
    Bustin Out is what made me get back into The Sims after I hadn't played it in so long! Definitely one of my favorite Sims games and I absolutely love all of the varieties of characters the game had, and I love the fact that there is a story mode like the previous console game had as well. Now you have me thinking, I need to play this game again!
  • EvermoreRocksEvermoreRocks Posts: 83 Member
    LOVED this game
  • GummiBearxGummiBearx Posts: 317 Member
    You have no idea how much I love this game, the memories!! I was like 9 years old, I'd be play it non stop. I remember when I bought it and I remember my first sim. My bestfriend came over and we took turns playing all night, and I use to play it with my friends over the phone. So many good childhood memories.
    2m2dkr9.jpg