Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Thank you @Bird166 and @OriginalMara for my gifts <3

Top 5 updated
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    edited January 2016
    @Jaceigh think you so much for the gifts! Whith those I've got the Full Hewnsman Set for free! Yayyyy!

I've had the luck to finaly get some ads yesterday, I hope it will be enough to help some of you :)

I've changed my top 5 with items for the Haute Hacienda Dining Room Set that will be tonight at 6:19PM East time (in 4h from now on). I'm right now at 154 SP for the DD. Any help would be appreciated to make it lower ^__^

Thank you !
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    It's great to see so many people scoring great deals on the DD :mrgreen: Enjoy all the new goodies!

@Blooming_Lilac It's my pleasure :heart: I'm glad you like it.

@Assirk Sorry to hear your wishlist re-shuffled again… My wishlist just did the same, but I don't have a particular order anymore since I only have individual items on it. Hopefully everything will work the way it should (and keeps working) after you re-sorted everything! :kissing_heart:

I also want to thank @Blooming_Lilac, @JasonAnthonySterling and @MariTomKaulitZ for the lovely gifts! :heart: I've updated my top 5. Have a great day/evening everyone! :blush:
  • Options
    AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    edited January 2016
    Martje89 wrote: »
    @Assirk Sorry to hear your wishlist re-shuffled again… My wishlist just did the same, but I don't have a particular order anymore since I only have individual items on it. Hopefully everything will work the way it should (and keeps working) after you re-sorted everything! :kissing_heart:

Thanks @Martje89 <3 Also thanks for the frog fountain!

I've updated my top 5! <3:smile:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • Options
    @Martje89 thank you so much for my gifts. X
    I've up dated my top 5
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Thanks @fabeme for the wheelbarrow! I was able to buy the Faire Folk Outdoors set! I could not have done it without you and @Martje89! <3 *hugs* <3

Top 5 updated! ^_^
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    You're very welcome @Hayley~Belle. You too @Assirk :blush: I'm glad you got the set.
  • Options
    VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    edited January 2016
    "Drifter's Desire" is going to be on DD, Jan 29, for 251 sp for me. Items "Here Today Picnic Table" through "Shades of Light" are from the set. I do not feel comfortable doing the free sp ads, so any help world be great.
    "Reflection of the Soul Mirror" 38 sp
    "Here Today Picnic Table" 50 sp
    "Destiny's Charm Guitar" 38 sp
    "Secrets of the Soul Bookcase" 31 sp
    "Stash of Silver Cabinet" 25 sp
    Computer won't let me move the items on my wishlist, so I can't number them. Sorry.
    And I have another set I am working on, so I will put the items in my wishlist.
    "Zen Again" 102 sp when it comes up on DD Jan 31.
    Items "Eastern Ambiance Wall Lamp"28 sp and "The Infinite Dresser" 75 sp will help me get the set.
    Items at bottom of wishlist
    Have a great day/night <3o:)
    Updated again. Working on "Drifter's Desire" for when it comes on DD Jan 29. I am going to get "Brunch at the Old Mill" for free when it comes on DD Jan 24. Thank you for all your help <3

• Options
    VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    "Drifter's Desire" is going to be on DD, Jan 29, for 186 sp for me. Items "Here Today Picnic Table" through "Shades of Light" are from the set. I do not feel comfortable doing the free sp ads, so any help world be great.
    "Reflection of the Soul Mirror" 38 sp
    "Here Today Picnic Table" 50 sp
    "Destiny's Charm Guitar" 38 sp
    "Secrets of the Soul Bookcase" 31 sp
    "Shades of Light" 25 sp
    Computer won't let me move the items on my wishlist, so I can't number them. Sorry.
    And I have another set I am working on, so I will put the items in my wishlist.
    "Zen Again" 102 sp when it comes up on DD Jan 31.
    Items "Eastern Ambiance Wall Lamp"28 sp and "The Infinite Dresser" 75 sp will help me get the set.
    Items at bottom of wishlist
    Have a great day/night <3o:)
    Updated <3
  • Options
    JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    @Bird166 @fabeme Glad to help! :kissing_heart:
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @Assirk - I'm sorry this keeps happening to you. :# You might consider keeping a smaller wish list? Although, one would think that 94 items was not too awfully much. :(

I remember asking here a while back, how to limit my list to 16 items but got no reply. Funny thing is, I get the option in say, my studio, but don't see it on my WL page. Odd. I always feel badly for my too long list. :|
  • Options
    Wow! Much thanks to you, @Martje89 and @Bird166, for the Sheer Kuta and the Mughal Cone Light! Your help is so very much appreciated! <3

Updated Top 5 in my signature. :) Again, thank you both! <3
  • Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    edited January 2016
    Just updated my post - Now working on Sun, Surf and Sand (Sleep) set and Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles set. All i'm missing is here http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=osupermegabom they are currently on sale which makes it easier to get. Only 3 items left! :D

A big thank you if you help <3:star:
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    Thank you to @MariTomKaulitZ for the adorable toddler dress, The Lucky Charm! And thanks to @Martje89 for the Bountiful Beret, so chic!

• Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @Okblondee7 - The only way I know of keeping a wish list on the short side is by NOT adding too much stuff at one time. I once saw a wish list with 953 items and no matter how fast one's internet connection is, that page took a bit to load. The player said they had added the entire store to their wish list. :o

I can only speak for myself here, but with Sims 3 I am more of a builder than a player. I would be building something and see a need for some pieces of the Hewnsman set, for example. I would add a handful of the items to my wish list and that would be it. We had no CYS in those days and many of us bought (or were gifted) each item individually. My wish list was usually not longer than about 10 items but once or twice it went as high as 20 items, which included a couple sets. I knew what I wanted *now* and I didn't need more than that on the wish list. Like I said, that was how I chose to use the list and I see that there are some others who tend to create the same kind of short list but we are few. ;)

Clearly, it's much easier to manage a short list. It takes less time to do so and it does make gifting easier. That's just a fact but people all do what they want to do with their own wish lists so, for participating in the Gifting Directory, we request that the top five be moved to the top for ease in gifting.

If I have misunderstood your question, let me know. Your list is pretty short right now. :3
  • Options
    Top 5 up-dated :)
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5! :D

@Bird166 thanks for the Side Swept Hair !!! <3

I love that hairstyle. Soo cute! Thanks! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :o
  • Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    Just got the Sun, Surf and Sand (Sleep) set for free! Thanks everyone who helped. I updated my post.
    Now currently working on Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles. Any help is welcome. Thanks <3:star:
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Nice to see that people are having what they want :)

I'm going to be relax for the next days. I'll buy Brunch at the Old Mill and Zen Again for free. It's all with your help. I've changed my Top 5 to get the Homecoming that will be for the 27th Jan.
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @Reachsims, I understand perfectly, thank you! :)

I was just curious as to why I have the option to limit certain pages to 16 items but not my wishlist. Meaning, there is a box you can check at the top of certain lists that gives you the option of how many things to show per page. The purchase history gives that option, for example.

I am so forgetful, that I worry if I don't list what I am working toward, as well as what I want to work on in the future, I will not remember. The Store doesn't seem to list everything that's available when I check sets, venues, etc. For example, I did not see Dreams of India anywhere in the store until I found it on the Official DD list and looked for it by using search.

Such are the joys of being old. (Forgetfulness, that is). :)

ETA: Dreams of India is now at 200 SP's! Thank you all so much! By Feb 4th it might be free! <3
    Pushin' Pedals comes up on the DD on Jan 24th so that is on my list as well. Thanks to you all! <3
    Post edited by Okblondee7 on
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I have updated my top five. Many thanks, @Martje89 !
  • Options
    @Okblondee7 I think a book mark option would be nice, I see some nice items and write them down as I don't want to clog up my wish list and then I loose the list lol, I have a nice little book now...which of course is helping my stationary obsession :D . Thank you very much for my gifts. <3
    @debbycanty thank you for my gift <3
    @friday027 wow!!!!!! ;)<3

Ragtime at the big easy :mrgreen:<3<3

Top 5 updated
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Updated my top 5!

Happy simming! :wink: