Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Sookie_54Sookie_54 Posts: 429 Member
    Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set free so I was able to get April 2012 Comp free! woot woot
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Happy birthday @Cogitotoro
    Happy belated birthday @Laynielouxu
    @Sookie_54 congrats on all the cheap/ free content your picking up
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Here's an update for the list. This update covers the next 24 and a bit hours. In this section of the deals we have only one green (cheapest) deal at number 849 - Sizzle baby pro deep fryer. Be warned Sims get addicted to this thing. :smiley: We also have a few once on the rotation deals including the current deal, the others are at numbers 853, 854, 855 and 856. Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

846 ) Cushy Cushion Sofa / 51 / 81 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Living Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

847 ) Everyday - Cool Summer Nights / 714 / 1386 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 778 but same as # 76)

848 ) Haute Hip / 466 / 859 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 747)

849 ) Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / 140 / 542 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 795, # 376, # 529)

850 ) Africa Inspiration Collection / 518 / 1309 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 873, but less than # 310, # 369)

851 ) Uber Sani-Sim Toilet / 216 / 467 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 476, # 644, # 921, # 923)

852 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 231 / 473 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 166, # 423, but less than # 609, # 590, # 61)

853 ) Make a Wish Compilation / 2622 / 4077 / 36% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Once Upon a Time Cottage; Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles; Happily Ever After; Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Full Storybook Set

854 ) Fifi Youth / 40 / 75 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Rebel Just Because; I Heart The 50's

855 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Sinkomatic / 20 / 72 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set

856 ) Happily Ever After- Inside, A Princess Dress / 38 / 39 / 3% / 2 hours
    Part of: Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles; Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

857 ) Faire Folk Attire / 370 / 669 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 93)

858 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Talavera Tile Counter / 21 / 50 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 351)
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    edited January 2016
    missy2311 wrote: »
    ... I clicked on the link for the old thread and thought you had run away and left me
    @missy2311 - Wonderful to have you back again. Sorry for the scare when you visited the old thread. Good thing I dropped some breadcrumbs on our way here so that you could find us.

ETA - @angeljess26 - You beat me to posting the update. :) I have to agree with your comment about the deep fryer. I used it once or twice and was tired of the terrible mess the non-household Sims made of the kitchen.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    @Me1620 lol. I tend to have it in houses anyways but most of them have a maid too, so my Sims don't have to clean up their own mess.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    edited January 2016
    I'm now planning my life as much as possible round the information in this thread!!! :D:D
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member
    Woot green button for Make a Wish!
    amaresity wrote: »
    Woot green button for Make a Wish!

Yayyyyyy go you
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Same here! Make a Wish for free. :)
    Same here! Make a Wish for free. :)

Yayyyyyyyy
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    Things May be back to normal for me as far as the troll goes!! But it's to early to tell for sure!!
    Keep your fingers crossed.
    I have my page set to friends as viewers for now so I can Post the deals again for them!!! :) BIG hugs
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Hello, everyone!! :)
    May you all have a happy DD-Stalking week.
    Enjoy the awesome deals and this amazing thread!! :blush:

Happy Simming!
    :heart:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

I'm setting my alarm for 6 am to hopefully get the future shock tomorrow lol
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    HBSIMSTER wrote: »
    Things May be back to normal for me as far as the troll goes!! But it's to early to tell for sure!!
    Keep your fingers crossed.
    I have my page set to friends as viewers for now so I can Post the deals again for them!!! :) BIG hugs

I hope things are getting better. I will never understand what motivates people to behave like that.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    Apparently I got 1000 free simpoints from the main site for something. Got a small pile of individual items via MMAO with them. For the future where I can play again.
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
    Devalaous wrote: »
    Apparently I got 1000 free simpoints from the main site for something. Got a small pile of individual items via MMAO with them. For the future where I can play again.
    @Devalaous this happened to many of us a few months back, apparently they reset the reward points for registering base game and WA when they did a maintenance thingy, but then it happened again (not to as many this time around) so really who knows why and if it will happen again.
    Congrats on getting free points.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Here is an update for the list. This update is for the next 30 and a bit hours (just in case RL/ laziness get in the way again :tongue: ). In this section of the list our only yellow (medium price) deal is our current deal. We have two green deals, best prices for Seeing Stars (885) and Al Fresco Street Market (887). There are three red deals 876, 884 and 890. The rest of the deals are once on the rotation deals. Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

875 ) Through the Spy Glass / 340 / 601 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 425, # 843, but less than # 211)

Upcoming deals

876 ) Everyday - Hot Summer Days / 403 / 963 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 367)

877 ) Botanists Nightmare / 22 / 46 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Living; March 2011 Compilation

878 ) Yoga Pants / 34 / 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set (A recoloured version of this item was included in free JCP Teen Set which is, unfortunately, no longer available)

879 ) Pocketed Skirt / 43 / 68 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday Casual Chic; May 2011 Compilation

880 ) Show Stopping Style- Stud on the Inside Outfit / 14 / 45 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles Collection; Seeing Stars

881 ) Gothique Flower Vase / 11 / 13 / 15% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothique Living Room; Gothique Living + Sleeping Rooms; Oh My Goth! Compilation

882 ) Booty Heel Teen / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours

883 ) Henley Shirt with Laced Collar / 39 / 75 / 48% / 2 hours

884 ) Brunch at the Old Mill / 765 / 1700 / 55% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 948)

The Brunch at the Old Mill set does not include the venue. However, the venue created by SimGuruKitty can be downloaded from the exchange here. A companion lot for Sunset Valley can be downloaded from the exchange here.

885 ) Seeing Stars / 571 / 2100 / 73% / 2 hours
    Includes: Show Stopping Styles Collection
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 708)

886 ) Blazer Jacket with Hoodie / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours

887 ) Al Fresco Street Market / 494 / 1710 / 71% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 294, # 659, # 142)

888 ) Hydrocombo Spa / 23 / 42 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Bathroom Set; Full Bayside Set; Best of 2010 Collection

889 ) Riding on Horseback Pants / 19 / 75 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Palace of Versailles

890 ) The Boardwalk / 1045 / 1900 / 45% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 694)
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    Thanks for the post @angeljess26 it really makes my day when I see these! I know I can find all the info in the list but I really appreciate all the other advice and insight that you and the others add!!

Looking forward to Everyday Hot Summer Days, if my calculations are correct I think it will be free for me!! :)
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Grr!! Missed Futureshock Living :-1:
    Was watching Angie Tribeca while waiting for it, I had 2 hours left until it came on the Daily Deals.
    Darn it... :disappointed:

Anyway, would you suggest getting The Boardwalk coming up on the Daily Deals??

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

@Bird166 you're welcome. You can always find all the info on the spreadsheet too.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    @angeljess26 is it always the case for the brunch at the old mill that you don't get the venue?! I'm hoping to get it when it comes up on the 24th!
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    Does anyone know if the Botanists Nightmare can be recolored? I kind of like it as is but may use it more in some of my more modern houses if I could also recolor the neon blue.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    edited January 2016
    @Bird166 - Sorry I don't know if the Botanists Nightmare can be recolored?
    @angeljess26 is it always the case for the brunch at the old mill that you don't get the venue?! I'm hoping to get it when it comes up on the 24th!

The venue is available free from the Exchange. This is a link to SimGuruKitty's lots shown in the pictures of the Brunch at the Old Mill
    The Old Mill
    Stoney Falls Near The Old Mill
    23kels89 wrote: »
    Anyway, would you suggest getting The Boardwalk coming up on the Daily Deals??
    @23kels89 - Here is AznSensei's review of the Boardwalk to help you decide. Just a note, if you buy Boardwalk and then the standard world you won't get the Boardwalk Attire clothing set.
    Post edited by Me1620 on
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    Thanks @Me1620 I ended up getting it anyway seeing it was such a deal! I'll come back and post once I've put it into my game tonight on whether or not it can be recolored.
    edited January 2016
    @Me1620 sorry to be a pain but I don't quite understand, is the venue for the old mill by simGuruKitty everything that is needed?! In other words is there any point in buying for Brunch at the old mill when it comes around? (Sorry if this is a stupid question)!
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top