Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Special badge for Rosemow please!

Comments

• crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    And not to forget the world of macs would be lost without @BluebellFlora
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Fonxi121994Fonxi121994 Posts: 457 Member
    Not to take away from rose at all as she is extremely helpful and her dedication to this forum is truly mind-blowing but without the guides, FAQs, links, workarounds, solutions and computer knowledge provided by others - @crinrict, @ceejay402, @igazor, @blunote00, @luthienrising to name but a few - where would the helpful tips and copied and pasted links come from?

And what would those with broken Sims 3 games have done without NRaas? Or the other pioneer modders who built tools like S3pe, S4pe, Delphy's Custard, Zinda's Image Changer etc. Or the extremely helpful MTS site, and all the CC sites to add mountains of objects and clothes to your game?

I digress, I know, but the point I'm making is that there are an awful lot of people who do a massive amount in the community and without them there would be no help to give.

100% agreed
    The changes came slowly at first. Most didn't realize, or didn't care, and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life.
  • Bert1701Bert1701 Posts: 159 Member
    Not to take away from rose at all as she is extremely helpful and her dedication to this forum is truly mind-blowing but without the guides, FAQs, links, workarounds, solutions and computer knowledge provided by others - @crinrict, @ceejay402, @igazor, @blunote00, @luthienrising to name but a few - where would the helpful tips and copied and pasted links come from?

And what would those with broken Sims 3 games have done without NRaas? Or the other pioneer modders who built tools like S3pe, S4pe, Delphy's Custard, Zinda's Image Changer etc. Or the extremely helpful MTS site, and all the CC sites to add mountains of objects and clothes to your game?

I digress, I know, but the point I'm making is that there are an awful lot of people who do a massive amount in the community and without them there would be no help to give.

+1. There should be a special forum rank for certain members such as these, as they go far beyond the realms of an average member. I can't speak for everyone you've mentioned as I mainly just lurk here and don't contribute all that much so haven't encountered everyone, but I can certainly say @ceejay402 and @rosemow have both been a huge help to me in the past when I've had issues, and I've seen how many simmers can say the same too.

O/T and maybe it's just the time of year but I'm loving the positive and/or fun posts I've seen here lately, and the shout outs to special members too; it's been a nice change to see the forum in high spirits and it's great to see not everything is "DOOM!" all the time. <3
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
  • SusanaLeoteSusanaLeote Posts: 36 Member
    I agree
  • StormydoveStormydove Posts: 53 Member
    > @IngeJones said:
    > She never stops helping everyone. I think EA should devise a special discretionary badge for such people :)

Good idea
  • sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    Rosemow is pretty awesome, I agree about that, but there lots of other awesome people out there too. Giving one person special recognition without acknowledging all the others could offend some that were left out or felt they deserved the recognition also. Using the already existing points system works pretty well and is fair and accepted, perhaps another level could be added to that? Gold Member? Platinum Member?
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Yeah, I agree 100% :smiley: Rosemow is one of our loveliest and sweetest friend in The Sims community. She's not only complementing on our creations, but she also helps our fellow Simmers about bug/technical issues. Plus, she has a very soft heart! She really deserves to have her own special badge, maybe a Friend of the World badge or something. :grin:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »
    She never stops helping everyone. I think EA should devise a special discretionary badge for such people :)

I agree.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Can we maybe get a new "super helpful" button
    So that we can do more than like the posts of helpful people?
    Surely that's the least that could be done.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    Yes @Rosemow deserves a berry special bear hug award from the sims forums! :)
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• ZemnodZemnod Posts: 99 Member
    I was going to say this as well, she is so kind and helpful !
  • ZaraLZaraL Posts: 54 Member
    agreed rosemow is so kind to all of us ea should give her something
    giphy.gif
  • AceofSpades2231AceofSpades2231 Posts: 594 Member
    Yes, I think there should be a special something for all super helpful people. Rosmow is just at the top of my list
    eqnxTFN.jpg
    I love video games because of the things that I could never do in real life... For instance, in the sims you can get a job and a house.
    Origin ID: Mainmanvs100
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    Definitely she should be promoted to SimGururosemow! <3
  • UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    I love this idea! Some people definitely deserve this!
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • KuroikazuchiKuroikazuchi Posts: 92 Member
    rose and all these who are so much helpful
    96a054c518571eb2a87e1f6c9bd480c4_crop_north.jpg?w=759&h=506&q=75
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    :+1:
    Agreed
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • chibichocolatechibichocolate Posts: 33 Member
    +1 vote
  • Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    WHERE'S ROSEMOW'S BADGE?
  • ianxziianxzi Posts: 723 Member
    I agree! She's one of the best members on this site :)
    original.gif
  • AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    As a long time Simmer my self I agree and I have to say this is one of the nicest posts ive seen on these forums.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • nateslicenateslice Posts: 1,440 Member
    Rosemow is definitely the best community member here. She's so helpful and positive and insightful. I'd sure like to see her get some special recognition and privileges for that.