Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Movie Stuff

Is movie stuff any fun?

Comments

• Charmed-SistersCharmed-Sisters Posts: 33 Member
    I just ordered it today for story purposes not gameplay purposes but I'm sure it would be fun with both. I needed those 19th century costumes
  • Sadi345Sadi345 Posts: 1 New Member
    It's definitely worth trying
  • AkeelneyAkeelney Posts: 115 Member
    Yes. It is fun and gives some amazing stuff!
    It's worth checking out definitely.
  • Devine0007Devine0007 Posts: 2 New Member
    I just purchased Movie Stuff yesterday for some "superhero" themed objects to go in kids' bedrooms. I should have done my research to see that there are not many items included (especially decoration). Overall, I am pretty disappointed, but it might be fun if you do storytelling.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Probably the worst SP after Katy Perry Horror Treats.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I have to say that the clothing selections are pretty out there, and the Build/Buy assets are of limited usefulness. I do like having additional radio stations, and was able to find a good use for some of the items, but am not 100% sure it is worth the risk of seeing some (male) townie walking around dressed like Dr. Frank N. Furter from Rocky Horror Picture Show! :D I give it a 3 and a half out of 10.
  • DyingLightDyingLight Posts: 309 Member
    It's fun for storytelling gameplay. I never use the items, so I think it's pretty useless. I'm not into storytelling, but if you are, you shouldn't miss this SP.
  • wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    This is the only SP that I have. I agree that you don't get a lot but if you do you get the costumes are pretty cool. I would look for it on sale, though because I don't really think its worth $20.
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    edited January 2016
    whoops I thought we were talking about the new movie stuff coming out for sims 4 here. I never had the sims 3 version but I suppose its cool.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • nualla8673nualla8673 Posts: 397 Member
    edited January 2016
    I like it, you can watch movies on a regular TV as well as the huge projector. Fun for a family night of movie watching and popcorn. Love the new clothes and some new decor (curtains also)!

Edit: Thought we were talking about sims 4 movie SP also :)

You can find my Sims 4 creations by searching my Origin ID nualla_6109.
  • ElvenGoddessElvenGoddess Posts: 18 New Member
    I work in the film industry and was thinking about doing a series that is about that line of work. Do they have actual filming objects; Large filming cameras, C stands, blocking, and industry lights. Also do they have a video village place where script supervisor, DP, and Director watch two or four screens of what is being recorder?
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    I work in the film industry and was thinking about doing a series that is about that line of work. Do they have actual filming objects; Large filming cameras, C stands, blocking, and industry lights. Also do they have a video village place where script supervisor, DP, and Director watch two or four screens of what is being recorder?

This is what comes in movie stuff http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims_3:_Movie_Stuff

Plumbob Pictures backlot comes with latenight and the acting career though Im not sure if some of those items can be used to place on another lot for actual use. http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Bridgeport