Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My movie theater.

Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
Thank you all for your interest in my movie theater. Here is the link to download it: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/DAF1E2ADBC0311E58F66B9BC290E546C?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Angelllite7&max=50&maxis=false

01-13-16_6-30-37nbspPM_zpssk8vdt8w.png

01-13-16_7-15-42nbspPM_zps3rhacmsy.png

01-13-16_7-15-35nbspPM_zps53chqm1b.png

01-13-16_6-32-11nbspPM_zpseysopesr.png

01-13-16_6-32-45nbspPM_zpsexlpzivq.png

01-13-16_7-17-42nbspPM_zpsjlsioxpc.png

Yes, that is @SimGuruGraham enjoying the movie with my other sims :smiley:
01-13-16_7-19-24nbspPM_zpsyszthr7d.png

01-13-16_7-18-10nbspPM_zpsyuzl2pd7.png
Post edited by Angelllite7 on

Comments

• ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    very nice!
  • Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    Thanks. It's been a great hangout for my sims groups the "Cinemaniacs" lol
  • MendotaMendota Posts: 794 Member
    Really well done. Do you have it up on the gallery? I would love to have it in my game.
    Not yet, but I will then I'll link it here and ty.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Your movie theatre is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the venue. The movie posters look great on the exerior wall! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! The gaming area looks very great! Nice game cube alcoves. Sims will have fun playing in the game cubes or on the arcade machine games, It is nice that there is a cafe area for sims to buy food to eat from the glass display cases. Very nice popcorn counter nook! The red wall pattern and the red curtains give a very nice look to the area. Sims will enjoy making popcorn to have whilst watching movies in the cinema area. Very nice design of the movies watching area! The armchairs look very nice how they are placed there. Sims will enjoy sitting there watching movies. The lights are a nice touch on the floor.
    It is a very nice Movie Theater venue! :)
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    @Angelllite7 awesome theater I would love to have it in my town if you have it on the gallery.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I like the details.

I like how you used the Arcade Machines from Get Together and the Videogames from the Base Game. I also like the look of the movie rooms were the movie is shown. Good to know sims can order food cause I've heard that was broken since the last patch.
  • NellythekiddNellythekidd Posts: 251 Member
    That is so sweet! I'd love to have my sims visit there. *wants it*
    Origin ID / Gallery: nellythekidd
  • 0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member
    Wow. I love this. I especially love the arcade machines you added. It gives it a nice touch.
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • Mandarine586Mandarine586 Posts: 161 Member
    Amazing please post a link when its on the gallery!
  • siminscsiminsc Posts: 854 Member
    Do those chairs come in the stuff pack or are they already in the game? I think those are the best ones for the theater out of all the pics I have seen. I love it and will download it after I get the pack if you put it on The Gallery. Thank you for sharing.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    This is really nice! You did a great job with this! :)
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    That looks great, nice work and detail
    giphy.gif

• blufaery83blufaery83 Posts: 121 Member
    This is wonderful! Please post it on the gallery! I would love to have it in my game!
  • saharasimssaharasims Posts: 10 New Member
    This really looks nice! I think if I were to get this stuff pack, it would be because you can have a movie watching club with together. (I noticed the sims in the shots and the club jackets for movies). But i like that your theater room has a really classic look to it. ^^
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Very nicely done.
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Cool!
    I will get it in the gallery tonight. Thank you all.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Thank you very much, I was looking for an indoor theater. :)
    Thank you. I hope you and your sims enjoy it! It's a great hang out for your movie loving sims!
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Yes very nice and I love the exterior work and the inside looks really well dome to B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Hello there old friend! Thanks! I love your siggy!
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    That's a great theater! How did you get the curtains in the theater to look like they had lights behind them like in real life? That's cool.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    I love what you did with the Video Game from the base game with the fencing and water window. It makes the game more of a feature. :) Nice idea. I don't have the movie pack yet but your build certainly made me wish I had it! AWESOME!
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!