Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who Else Does Sims 4 Let's Plays Here? Or Other Sims Games

12346...Next

Comments

• JadeLake28JadeLake28 Posts: 10 New Member
    I do Lets Plays on my channel I am SimsLovingSimmer on YouTube.
  • JadeLake28JadeLake28 Posts: 10 New Member
    cool video !
  • MysticalSimmerMysticalSimmer Posts: 160 Member
    edited August 2015
    I am starting a new channel and on it I will be doing challenges, LPs, building, CAS ect

If you want to check it out :)
  • TowelllsTowellls Posts: 2 New Member
    I've recently started doing let's plays and plan on doing other types of videos. I would love it if you checked my channel out and gave me some feedback.

Auritea
  • ZemnodZemnod Posts: 99 Member
    I'm doing sims 4 let's plays as well, I'm also planning on playing other games, I'm really excited !
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    I've just started a Let's Play series, and am really enjoying it. I was surprised at how much fun narrating my game could be, and I hope that comes through in the videos - Sims sure do funny things! :)

The list of videos so far is at: Adam Slade video channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRjPMah2wTQ&list=PLfCB6ktiHMqTZzsad4gYqws7Wl4WvQzqw

• Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    I have two series. People seem to like both, but this is my favorite one. I thought I made up this challenge, but it appears that something similar already exists. Oh well. Mine is still unique. I call it The Minimalist Challenge. I suppose you could liken it to the off the grid challenge. My character only eats foods that he grows or catches. I only bought him furniture that he couldn’t craft. All the rest of the furniture he had to craft. I also only gave him traits that wouldn’t cause him to spend money because one of the goals was to spend as little money as possible. Check it out!

forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • coocoosimcoocoosim Posts: 325 Member
    Long time no see, everyone! I'm going to give this thread a cheeky bump to announce Part 4 of my Bunker Challenge! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBO5zTW5Ib8

I'll also have the next part of my Goth Family LP posted in the coming week :)
    Let's Play The Goth Family, here!
    Watch The Bunker Challenge, here!
    AND while you're at it, here's my simblr! :D
  • MallymaksMallymaks Posts: 133 Member
    I have one! I do a couple of Sims related LPs! I currently have a Sims2 LP going on, a Sims3 Generations and Challenge LP and I have a Sims4 Legacy Challenge going on as well! I also do Create A Sim videos and Room Builds and the odd House Build Videos for Sims3&4! I also have a few other LPs in the works involving other games like Pokemon, Walking Dead, Stardew Valley and Youtuber's Life!
    If you'd like to, check out my channel and hit the sub button if you want to and let me know if you do so I can sub back! :blush:

• coocoosimcoocoosim Posts: 325 Member
    I've subscribed to you @Mallymaks! Can't wait for the Stardew Valley/ Youtubers Life videos too! :)
    Let's Play The Goth Family, here!
    Watch The Bunker Challenge, here!
    AND while you're at it, here's my simblr! :D
  • AmeliaCantonAmeliaCanton Posts: 40 Member
    I do Let's Plays of challenges and I do Builds! You can find me under SarMarionette . . . Hopefully. But it is easier to find me under Serial Killer Asylum Challenge. I use Loilo to record, Yeti for a mic, and I edit with Windows Media Player. I still need to remind myself that I need to make a good thumbnail for the videos.
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited June 2016
    I recently started. This is my first time doing this so i definitely have a lot to improve on. I will also be adding CAS/Townie Makeovers in the near future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv_X36jAfPE&index=2&list=PLAf1bezHiB6kqm4TEt0L5PElkcgV8OVW7
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    I just uploaded my first video today after finally getting some free time to sit down and figure out recording/editing software issues that'd been preventing me from doing so. I'll check some of you guys out!
  • MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    blufaery83 wrote: »
    I'm a huge imaginingmystic fan. I want to start doing one myself. What program do you guys use to record the gameplay?

I use Fraps. It's pretty good. You can also use OBS Studio, which I also enjoyed.