Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pinky HBC's grateful thanks

Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
edited January 2016 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
I have been so totally amazed by the generosity shown to me in this group that I wanted to take the opportunity to have my own little pink place to thank you all and to ensure that in my excitement I haven't missed anyone out and that none have my posts have gone astray. (ipad problems) If I have missed anyone or any item from this list I am truly sorry please message me so that I can add you/it.
2v2urdv.jpg
Just a sim-ple pink person
Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
Post edited by Hayley~Belle on

Comments

• Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Firstly I would like to thank my very good friend @ZeeGee, she has put up with me for quite along time now, so why she gifted me the sims 3 game that she won bringing me even more into her life I don’t know! Joking aside thank you so much for so much: gifting me the game, the real McCoy dress, the soar away dress, Jane’s new drigs, muse luxury, tiki dining room set and for being my mentor, giving me lots of support, answering all my questions and for being there for me.
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    This brings me to @Ktarian, thank you for hosting the competition that Zee won and also for the floral up do, portable platter and wall platter. Pinky~Belle has the hairstyle for her evening wear and the other gifts will look lovely in my wedding venue when I build it.
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    The first official gift I received which caused much excitement was the more volume pompadour hair style, thank you so much @despina53 x
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    edited January 2016
    @anjeljess26 thank you so much for the double layered rhinestone dress, high-heels with stone accent (a favourite of Pinky’s) Haute hip floral painting, Audrey Hepfire vintage dress and the Fifi Youth dress x

@rionismyname thank you for Pinky’s favourite tear it up jeans, the studs and chains flared top, the stud on the inside outfit and the love and lace dress. I was blown away by your gift bomb x

@mothersuperior2 thank you for the romantique telephone table x

@bekkasan thank you for the bunk beds X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Me1620 The DD list, an amazing tool and resource, the time you have put into that thank you. Thank you also for your favourite lacey retreat romper and your very kind welcome message. x
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Franny thank you for all that you do with pointing us all in the direction of free gifts, the technical tips you have given me and for my gifts of, Beary baby bottom, cuddly critter crouch, Wily wilderness tower, Puffy Pachyderm slide which helped towards me getting the free animals abound cascade and the flappy dress for participating in your lottery. Thank you for hosting the lottery.
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Reachsims thank you for the gift gathering directory making this thread a necessity and thank you for my gifts of fuzzy friends fence, go bananas swing set and dreams of carrots which helped me get the free animals abound cascade. thank you for Pinky’s favourite top the charming choli, the romantique double bed and the pan plants sculpture. x
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @charlotteprice my goodness this is going to be a long list, how can I thank you?! Firstly Grandpas grove, this made me scream in a public eating area when I found this gift!! At the moment Gabriel is living there but eventually I will create the perfect family for it. The woodland counter island and cabinet, simple beach chair, Futureshock loft clothing containment system and forcefield of dreams bed, long term investment outfit, sweet lullaby chair, straight lines activity table, do it yourself curtain, draped blouse. For Pinky~Belle’s and Gabriel’s wedding attaire of ace of lace, off shoulder gown, 3 tiers for you, The tux, updo with veil, pedro estate window, classic tuxedo, Pinky has a good choice of gowns. x
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    Thank you to those also with a active wish list of their own:

@Martje89 (MvdP1989) thank you for the mughal floor lamp, its all in the hips, mmmmm cupcakes! flower tower and festive fencing my wedding venue is going to have some beautiful items in it x

@Cabelle1863 thank you for the romantique overstuffed armchair and the check this home hokey table. x

@debbycanty thank you for the romantique dresser x

@Jaceigh thank you for the Deidre explore top, I’ve matched it with a white skirt for one of Pinky’s day wear outfits x

@Nevills thank you for grandmothers cooktop x

@ApparentlyAwesome thank you for the low cut halter dress x

@wittanthony1 I love the mystic butterflies they will be perfect in a little girls room x

@MaraSimmer thank you for the midnight moon wall lamp also perfect for a girls room x

@fairygirl7 thank you for the harpcicle x

@Bird166 thank you for the cloud9 counter island x

@rnramey thank you for the hollywood den, I love it x

@Sookie_54 thank you for Aurelia’s dress x
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @LadyEmillye Thank you hosting the dolls house lottery and the gift of the Hi Low sparkle dress and to have and to fold with bow chair gifted to me by Zee who won the prize x
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    You're most welcome, Ms Pink! Glad to help! o:)
    @3kels89 thank you for hosting the Desperate Devine Challenge and gifting me the foul and feathers chicken coup and milkin’ it dairy corral on behalf of @friday027 . x
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @friday027 thnak you for gifting me your prize winnings, you are so wonderful, I am so gob smacked by your gift of a world....Sunlit tides. It’s beautiful and when Pinky and Gabe settle down together they are going to move there, they have already picked the perfect location. I am also going to build my wedding venus there and I have the most perfect character for the criminal lair!!!
    thank you also for the gift towards the farm fresh folk, George and Harriet, they don’t build them like they used to fireplace and desk. I just can not thank you enough for your generosity. x
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    edited January 2016
    Reachsims wrote: »
    You're most welcome, Ms Pink! Glad to help! o:)

Yayy it worked and I think I've put a link in my signature and added a photo!!! I'm feeling quite technical in a pink kind of way :D I
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    most welcome @Hayley~Belle it appears you have a great beginning!!!
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    most welcome @Hayley~Belle it appears you have a great beginning!!!
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    @rionismyname I feel very fortunate. I sent you something from your wish list but I don't know what it was are they patches/swatches that people design?
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    yes I got it and thank you they are avatar backgrounds they don't do anything in game just on the sims 3 store pages
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    Ahh I see, I thought they were some sort of pattern that you could put on furniture and walls! :o
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Okblondee7 thank you so much for the sharper sim foot massage chair. That's a very generous gift as I know you are still working towards owning the store. I appreciate it very much and so will Gabriel in his den. <3
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    I was happy to do it. I got Futureshock Bedroom for free tonight and decided to use the points I saved for you. :)
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    I was happy to do it. I got Futureshock Bedroom for free tonight and decided to use the points I saved for you. :)

And now you are making me cry, that's so lovely of you to do that. And congratulations on getting the Futureshock bedroom for free, I haven't been clever enough yet to do anything like that but I've only been playing for about two weeks. I am becoming more organised and forward planning! X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    My pleasure @Hayley~Belle :)
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Okblondee7 wrote: »

And now you are making me cry, that's so lovely of you to do that. And congratulations on getting the Futureshock bedroom for free, I haven't been clever enough yet to do anything like that but I've only been playing for about two weeks. I am becoming more organised and forward planning! X

@Hayley~Belle, sweet pea, we have all been there and I have only been a part of this awesome community for about 3 months or so. If you ever need guidance of any kind, just ask. There are so many wonderful Simmers who now own the store and will love giving you a guiding hand. <3

I am still muddling around myself! :)

P.S. I can't tell you how many times the goodness and generosity here have brought tears to my eyes. That's how I got the 'gifting bug'. Whoever said 'It is much better to give, than receive' was one smart cookie. :)