Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The struggles of the sims XD

When you cant go to work because of the plate in front of the door
Or when you do nothing but stare and stand close to the life threatening fire XD

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    At least the sims in TS3 don't forget every time they turn around what they were getting ready to do, like the sims in TS4. But I do have to say one thing they did improve them in TS4, when it comes to fires. When a fire happens every one runs out side to the sidewalk, and away from danger.
  • dest01dest01 Posts: 283 Member
    [quote="LaBlue0314;14434835"]At least the sims in TS3 don't forget every time they turn around what they were getting ready to do, like the sims in TS4. But I do have to say one thing they did improve them in TS4, when it comes to fires. When a fire happens every one runs out side to the sidewalk, and away from danger.[/quote]

Thats good lol! I rembed the sims 1 was the worst with that! :)
  • badluhvsbadluhvs Posts: 31 New Member
    when they die from fire because they were staring at it, not stopping it. sigh
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    badluhvs wrote: »
    comics-Dorkly-games-sims-808196.jpeg

;):joy:

That's just brilliant :smiley:
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Hilarious lol
  • kiara132kiara132 Posts: 44 Member
    Oh my goodness, that comic though :)
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    LOL!!!!! You get an Awesome for that one!
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    badluhvs wrote: »
    comics-Dorkly-games-sims-808196.jpeg

;):joy:

Awesome!

I like how in Sims 2, when there's a fire and your sim has either a baby or toddler, they grab the little one and then runs outside.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• gordysixagordysixa Posts: 1 New Member
    Haha quite accurate Rojo De Guy
    [quote="badluhvs;14475435"]when they die from fire because they were staring at it, not stopping it. sigh [/quote]

I totally agree XD
    [quote="Rojo De Guy] The strip is halarious XD
  • girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
    Ah yes, the sims and fire. When one of my sims went to University fires used to start like every single morning (I had all the fireplaces going, and it's hard to put themout when they continually catch on fire) It was so hard to get her out of the house every morning for classes. Thank God for teleporting. Even teleporting her was hard because the action was usually canceled so she could go scream at the fire.
  • NinjaGhostNinjaGhost Posts: 1 New Member
    ha I see in the comic that the house is still on fire. I wonder how the others got out of the house XD
  • aussieduckyaussieducky Posts: 28 Member
    edited January 2016
    I once had a group of, like, 25 sims all stand around an outdoor fire at the bistro and scream. Endlessly xD
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I hope y'all have smarter Sims than me! I always have to tell mine to call the fire fighters. I think someone in my household must be texting about the fire, because other Sims (about 3 houses over) know about it and run over just to do that "fire dance"!

firetweet_zps31eb5d8b.jpg
    (New sign idea for the Sim games) :tongue:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    My Sims are the same, I have to ask them to use the extinguisher time and time again, they put it out before the fireman reaches them,
  • LavenkittyLavenkitty Posts: 53 Member
    And when sims catch on fire while being outside too long is pretty funny but strange. One time I had a paparazzi sim come to my house, swam in my pool, got out and got their rear caught on fire, then disappeared. Not sure if they died or not. Just poof gone. :U
    NZXT Phantom ( white ) | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | 16GB RAM | Intel i7 4790k 4.0GHz | MSI R9 390 8GB GDDR5
    I love sims, art, computers, Kim Possible, and Invader Zim, and I drew my avatar.
    DeviantART | Twitter | Tumblr | Twitter