Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bloom Legacy

Comments

• Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
    edited January 2016
    @AmeliaVampiric Oh on the contrary, i actually have always thought that exercise was fun, especially in a gym :) Once upon a time i went to the gym 5 times a week for 3 hours per day. I lost around 13 kilos in 2 months :D It's after I as in the psychiatric ward I started gaining weight because of medicine they tried on me. And afterwards i just couldn't control it anymore. But now I have to succeed ;) I'm sick of being overweight. It's not fun at all.
    Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
    The next chapter will not be published today, as I'm getting pretty tired and want to go to bed. But it'll be out tomorrow, I promise :D Goodnight ;)

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^

edited January 2016
    Chapter 4.13 is out :)

Hey you guys! For the first time ever I have made an entire chapter wordless with only pictures :) I hope you will like Chapter 4.14: Interlude!

• AmeliaVampiricAmeliaVampiric Posts: 180 Member
    I personally love narrative instead of just pictures, I would've love actually reading what they were saying to eachother instead of just looking at it but if you like doing that than I say use it from time-to-time.

tumblr_mttkub5CDa1s9a1zuo3_500.gif

My Origin ID: AmeliaVampiric
    My Sim Showcase: AmeliaVampiric Sims
    I personally love narrative instead of just pictures, I would've love actually reading what they were saying to eachother instead of just looking at it but if you like doing that than I say use it from time-to-time.

I just thought I would try it since I've seen it now and then in other blogs and I liked it. I won't use it too often though, promise :D

Chapter 4.15 is out :)

Chapter 4.16 is out :)

Hello. Sorry for being gone for so long. I've had trouble concentrating on writing and playing, and the lack of inspiration wasn't helping either. Sometimes I wish gathering inspiration was as easy as in The Sims 4. Anyway here are the new chapter for the Legacy! Chapter 4.17

I'm also sorry I haven't been on for awhile, I just rarely get on the forums.

I really like where you went with Logan's generation so far, I really liked Tammy in the beginning but Jade just won me over! :D

@AmeliaVampiric Thank you :) I'm glad you liked it. Yes I liked Tammy as well, but when she grew up she got the Hates Children trait and that kind of changed my plans for her.

By the way I love your signature :D

@Skyfri_Himmel Gosh darn it game why did it have to ruin your plans! :tired_face:

Haha thank you, Growing up I was a huge fan of the Disney show "That's so Raven" and I'm still am so I thought she would make the perfect signature! :D

@AmeliaVampiric Yes well then it just made room for other stuff instead :) And I think it is turning out pretty good :)

I liked that show too :)

Chapter 4.18 is out :)

Chapter 4.19 is out now :)

Chapter 4.20 is out :)

Alright I'm all caught up with the story! :)

I love that Logan and Jade have finally settled down, I loved that pairing from the beginnig although Tammy did leave an impression on me at first, Its just you can't tell a mother to scram after giving birth because you want your life to be easier. Darn it Tammy life doesn't work that way! :p

A little update! I have had an issue where my sims did specific poses all the time when sitting down and sometimes they would even just sit down to do those poses. First I removed Pose Player and all other poses I had in my game, but that didn't work. Then I tried removing my CC and that seems to have worked, but I will have to play more to be sure. If this worked, it means I will have to play without CC so any clothes and hair has changed for those sims that used CC hair and clothes. It sucks, but there is unfortunately nothing I can do about.

You might also try repairing your game, I have no idea about poses and the damage they can do to the game because I don't use them. So like I said try to repair the game and see if that works, If it does slowly add back in your CC one at a time. :3

You might also try repairing your game, I have no idea about poses and the damage they can do to the game because I don't use them. So like I said try to repair the game and see if that works, If it does slowly add back in your CC one at a time. :3

I did try to repair the game and it didn't work. I'm just gonna play without CC for a while and then maybe later on add some new ones. But thanks for the tip! :)

edited February 2016
    Chapter 4.21 is now out :) This is the last chapter of Generation 4. I will be making a Character overview, but I have already chosen the heir of Generation 5 :)

edited February 2016
    Post edited by Skyfri_Himmel on

edited February 2016
    Chapter 5.0 is out and Generation 5 has officially begun with Bryan as heir! :)

Chapter 5.1 has been released :)

Chapter 5.2 is out :)