Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Highlander Crest: A legacy-ish game play challenge

Comments

• iamduniamdun Posts: 514 Member
    @EuphorialQueen I will take a look!! Thanks so much.
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited January 2016
    I love Blair. I made a spouse for my next Vogel Legacy Heir but my game crashed and I lost a whole days save. I have been dreading having to try to make her again but Blair is just beautiful I'm going to use her instead if you don't mind @iamdun

Oh and feel free to use any of my sims if you like I am charlii-mai in the gallery .
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

@Charliimai I'm sorry to hear about that, I hate when that happens. Feel free to use any of my sims! I'd love to see pictures!!
  • BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    I like Baine :) (if I'm not too late for the vote)

Here's a link to my household gallery. You are welcome to use any sims you find there.
    @BUTTONSGINGER No you are not too late! Baine has 2 Balen has 2 and Bailey is winning by 6. I will check you out in the Gallery.

edited January 2016
    I played a bit more through my save. I think I have decided to discontinue my story for now. I'd perferr to play and post photos to the forums as I go. A bit less of a hassle and I don't have to keep up with all of my screenshots.
    On the other hand some photos of the Baehr Family againing into the teen years.
    16bd37k.jpg
    Blake right after rolled the Gloomy Trait!
    jrekn4.jpg
    Ailani decided to spend more time with Blake because he was beginning to worry about him.
    28ko6s.jpg
    Blake got a job at the local Goopy's and wasn't really fond of it. Ailani hated working too.
    2ir984y.jpg
    2hi44n8.jpg
    The twins birthday party!
    70dro9.jpg
    m8puer.jpg
    They had a joint party with Mya Fritz!
    2wqtnc6.jpg
    Old photo of Blair and Milo cooing over Bailey when she was born.
    Post edited by iamdun on
    edited January 2016
    Bailey won Baehr Family heir with 6 votes (her other siblings got anywhere from 1-3 votes). Since Bailey is still a kid and Ailani is still the Highlander, I will rotate the house holds of all the siblings until she is old enough to marry. And while I am on the ultimate quest for the perfect sim to test her genetics with. Later today on I will have some updates for Blake. Enjoy!

qqx3cm.jpg
    Blair cut her hair. Her and Milo got a place in Willow Creek and worked from home painting and writing.
    35i4184.jpg
    2i93v2b.jpg
    ix85dz.jpg
    2hdxz6v.jpg
    Milo wanted to try for another baby with Blair.
    30ry4op.jpg
    Blair and one of her "I was talking to myself".. moments.
    2427bkx.jpg
    35i4184.jpg
    290q06g.jpg
    10z4h9j.jpg
    Milo was great with Casen and loved chatting with Ailani (who is still a young adult btw #thehighlandercrest).
    334uo0p.jpg
    11b13cl.jpg
    I just love these two!!
    Post edited by iamdun on
    iamdun wrote: »
    @Charliimai I'm sorry to hear about that, I hate when that happens. Feel free to use any of my sims! I'd love to see pictures!!

@iamdun Thanks it doesn't happen often only sometimes after an update and usually I lose months not days so I'm feeling quite lucky this time. I will be doing a big update on the blog this week as a lot has happened, No spoilers though :D (ok just a little one)
    osz5w1.png

I did change her hair and outfits but she is essentially the same beauty.
    15497c1.png5ed7hc.png

Hi @BUTTONSGINGER Hi @EuphorialQueen, How's the New Year treating you Ladies. zjw2lh.gif

cSXsPD.jpg

edited January 2016
    @iamdun Blair's "I was talking to myself" moment was so funny!

If I understand correctly, you are continuing with the challenge just not keep the blog post and posting here on the forums instead? I hope I am correct, I am so attached to these sims! <3
    @Charliimai Blair is as gorgeous as ever! Can't wait to see more!

@BUTTONSGINGER Yes that is correct!!! I'm attached too! lol
    @iamdun Fantastic!!

@Charliimai :waves and hugs: <3 I wish my New Year had gotten off to a better start but at least there is room for improvement! I hope this New Year is finding all of you well and with great things to come.
    edited January 2016
    Main household rotation...I haven't played Blake's rotation yet. So his house is up next. Enjoy.

105obd1.jpg
    Bailey was excited to take over Blair's room. She looks so cute when she's playing.
    vnkys7.jpg
    a4u6nm.jpg
    241kxtf.jpg
    Showing off that Neat trait! I re-rolled her traits, bc before I didn't use the randomizer. Bailey's aspiration is a Social Butterfly She gets along great with her big brothers.
    6ih92o.jpg
    Ailani got a letter from his father. He said there was a new house in that neighborhood and it was all his. He wanted Ailani to live there and enjoy his time with his lineage. This place has a pool house, so that Bailey can enjoy the main house as her own.
    2k4pvq.jpg
    900fvn.jpg
    14buuft.jpg
    Baine is really into jogging and swimming, oh and I think maybe he has a thing for Mya?...
    2a8jf5s.jpg
    2q0262o.jpg
    2mdgqvn.jpg
    72zxiw.jpg
    2ia4aqt.jpg
    Balen threw a big get together and hired a chef with his earnings from work. Blair came early to tell Natalie and Ailani the big news (looking like she's going to pop at any minute). Of course Mitchell was there lol. Blake seemed really down and distant.
    fna2x3.jpg
    The next day Ailani and Natalie worked on their skills. Natalie whipped up another book. Pretty quickly too! Ailani licensed a new song.
    mj8eqb.jpg
    219sxu9.jpg
    Later the twins found this little guy hanging around outside. When they found out who he was, they introduced him to Ailani...
    Post edited by iamdun on
    After Caleb left his grandfather's house, he went home and let it slip during dinner that he'd seen Blake's family.
    35hhdmx.jpg
    Blake was shocked by this but Glen was impressed. He couldn't go behind Blake and introduce himself, but having their son do it was a different story.
    73gs1w.jpg
    Blake married Glenn. He was afraid to tell his family, especially Ailani. He was afraid they'd disapprove of his sexuality. He'd been keeping this a secret since he was 16 and didn't plan for his family to find out... not this way.
    2zyd4eo.jpg
    Meet Glen. Glen was pretty well off when he met Blake. He bought Blake a dream house in Willow Creek hoping he would be close to his family. Glen decided to be a stay at home dad.
    24bjjtf.jpg
    This is Caleb Baehr. Such a cutie.
    k3u8hs.jpg
    The next day was Caleb's first day of school. As soon as Caleb left the house, all the fun began.
    qxroyp.jpg
    vdzs4g.jpg
    The Welcome Wagon came over, and Blair was leader of the pack.
    2e5p2jm.jpg
    334qd5k.jpg
    And apparently it as that kinda party!(see anyone who looks familiar @OJenn
    22b4lu.jpg
    2q8amgl.jpg
    Glen loved the fruitcake and took advantage of this opportunity.
    6iup74.jpg
    e703uq.jpg
    He quickly took a seat with the ladies. He really wanted to hit it off with his sister in-law Blair.
    34hb9qx.jpg
    1687h3o.jpg
    Cake and coffee poolside. This is Glen's kind of thing. This went on all day.
    724sj5.jpg
    2430mqb.jpg
    Blake and Caleb came home, and soon Ailani came to visit too.
    bimfde.jpg
    28wijib.jpg
    Blake and Ailani had a talk (apparently until Blake was exhausted, Ailani was upset that he'd missed out on Blake's wedding and the birth of his only grandson.
    33m0d4j.jpg
    All in all, it was a good day for Blake and his household.
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @iamdun - I spy a Derek and Sayuri!
    @iamdun Fantastic!!

@Charliimai :waves and hugs: <3 I wish my New Year had gotten off to a better start but at least there is room for improvement! I hope this New Year is finding all of you well and with great things to come.

Sorry to hear your new year started badly. Things can only get better :)
    New year is full of birthdays for me 1st 2nd 4th 9th 16th and 25th so its started as I expected (stressful) but so far so good.
    cSXsPD.jpg

Hi @EuphorialQueen. It is a lot of Birthdays and as We have a big family (16 nieces and nephews and my own 2 babies plus all the Adults) Means february is not much better :D , November is the only month that is Birthday free.

Ooh just noticed the little joke in your siggy. *Giggles*
    cSXsPD.jpg

@EuphorialQueen Hi!!!!

@OJenn I downloaded them but I haven't moved them into the neighborhood yet. I will be doing that later today after work (tear). I start my 9-6 shift this week. So my updates will be more spaced out!!

@iamdun I am so glad everyone supported Blake and his family :+1: Have a pleasant week at work and I will be looking forward to your next update!

Hello @OJenn @Charliimai and @EuphorialQueen

I'm trying to catch up on posts, drinking a quick "cup-o-joe" and getting my son ready for school. It's 9 degrees Fahrenheit here this morning....Brrrrrrrrrrr!
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited January 2016
    Family Tree
    I played a little bit of Blair's Rotation last night. So here is a bit of an update. I am having way more fun now btw!!!
    2uh4tnd.jpg
    Blair gave birth before she went to visit Blake and his family (she looked less like she was going to pop when she was holding the fruitcake). Blair gave birth to a baby girl, that the game named Rachael. But, to keep things in order I renamed her Carson when she aged up. All the third gen Baehr kids have names that begin with the letter "C."
    2vci4p0.jpg
    2zghyxc.jpg
    Blair got overly excited about have another baby girl. She "told herself a story" to calm down.
    2ahb75w.jpg
    Meet Carson.
    1exdfr.jpg
    Blair's Beauties. Cason had no issues with having a littler sister!
    Post edited by iamdun on
    @BUTTONSGINGER Thants so much! Its usually slow, so I try and have photos to post to keep me going!

@Charliimai What a large family! My extended family is that way too! But my immediate family is still small and the for now I have two nieces, one nephew that was inherited :) and no kids of my own.. yet. We plan to have two within the next few years though and I am so stoked!
    @iamdun The girls are so cute together! I love Blair's animations....insane is so funny! :D
    @BUTTONSGINGER So far she has become my favorite to play! The twins aged up! Can't wait to share.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top