Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Skinny-Dipping Old Man

bold0727bold0727 Posts: 34 Member
I recently got my copy of The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition. I started a game in Strangetown, plopped an apartment, and moved my Sim in. There were four apartments, and every one was full. One of my neighbors was a party-girl. She was literally always drunk at the mini-backyard area or throwing a party. I don't remember the next one, but the last neighbor was an old guy. He always was dressed in a suit and was generally nice. I never really payed attention to the hot tub (which was in the mini-backyard), so I went over there to try to become friends with a dog (the dog was super fluffy and snow-white. Her name was Coco.) When I did this, i saw the old man in the hot tub. Skinny dipping. Every. Time. I. Looked. The old guy was skinny dipping. I hadn't even noticed until now, and he was always just sitting in the tub naked. The party girl got in the tub and was talking to him, and he started flirting with her. Or talking about lips. Either way it was terrifying. The old guy photobombed every picture of my dog I took. He was always there. Skinny dipping. Anything like this happen to anyone else?

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Lol! What a fun apartment building. XD

I know several Sims, Mr. Big, Amin, who will always skinny dip in the hot tub. Their very outgoing Sims. XD
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited January 2016
    Outgoing Sims in TS2 will skinny dip and walk around naked, or use the bathroom or walk in the bathroom when occupied, they don't care. They have no shame. Sounds like good times, lol, I think once I can get the resolution changed to the correct size on this pc (for some reason it won't go above 800x600) I'm going back to TS2. But just recently moved everything over to this pc. I miss it so much. ETA: The Sims 2 will not let me change resolution since it can't recognize the video card since it's so new from when the game was released).
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    @Cinebar wrote: »
    Outgoing Sims in TS2 will skinny dip and walk around naked, or use the bathroom or walk in the bathroom when occupied, they don't care. They have no shame. Sounds like good times, lol, I think once I can get the resolution changed to the correct size on this pc (for some reason it won't go above 800x600) I'm going back to TS2. But just recently moved everything over to this pc. I miss it so much. ETA: The Sims 2 will not let me change resolution since it can't recognize the video card since it's so new from when the game was released).

Hi :)

Have you tried this- http://www.simsnetwork.com/simpedia/the-sims-2/editions/the-sims-2/specials/graphics-rules-maker-improve-compatibility-with
    It worked for me.

And this for the Sim Shadows - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=569585
  • chocolateprojectchocolateproject Posts: 25 Member
    Hahaha! I always found it amusing how other Sims would pull the 'shocked' expression when they walk past the other Sim that is skinny dipping. I once had an entire group of outgoing Sims skinny dipping in the hot tub...just casually, you know!