Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do The Stuff Packs Ever Go On Sale?

I've been sitting on an EA cash card for about a month, hoping that at least some of the stuff packs would be included in a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, but they weren't. I really don't mind paying the $10, but if they do go on sale right after I buy them full price, I would probably cry. This happened to me a few weeks ago with the game packs. I bought Spa Day full price and less than 12 hours later, the game packs were on sale!

To the best of my knowledge (which was scouring all of the posts that talked about discounts on SimsVIP) Stuff Packs haven't gone on sale, with the exception of Spooky Stuff around Halloween. Do you guys think they will ever go on sale? Like I said, I don't mind the $10, but with the luck I have, they'll probably go on sale the day after I buy them full price!
Check out my YouTube channel!
You can find me on the gallery at MrsTomato1018!
You can find me on Twitter @MrsTomato1018!

Comments

• Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    edited December 2015
    You may want to wait and see if Stuff Packs get a discount in Christmas.
    The SPs are $10 each, so they'd probably get a 2-3 dollar discount at most. I don't really see them going on sale anytime soon because of this reason.
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    They do go on Sales sometimes, not as often as Game Packs or Expansion Packs though, but they range from usually 20% to 50% I think.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    MrsTomato1018MrsTomato1018 Posts: 400 Member
    Good to know! I think I'll just continue being patient and wait to see if they go on sale closer to Christmas. Thanks for your help!
    Check out my YouTube channel!
    You can find me on the gallery at MrsTomato1018!
    You can find me on Twitter @MrsTomato1018!
  • Options
    UnrealnyUnrealny Posts: 194 Member
    There was a discount for Spooky SP.
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Black Friday sale only had the base game and Get To Work on sale for a bit off, nothing special. No other Sim products were on sale. Doubt Holiday sale will be any good as well, ever since last year EA has been awful with sales by offering less and barely putting sale tags on anything more than 10% off.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    I don't know if this helps, but it might be worth looking at the bundle packs that some retailers offer. I just bought all 4 stuff packs and both game packs for under £29, by buying the bundle packs on sale. Hope that helps you complete your collection.

Lots of love and hugs. :smile:
  • Options
    Soulcloud6Soulcloud6 Posts: 267 Member
    mcsnjb wrote: »
    I don't know if this helps, but it might be worth looking at the bundle packs that some retailers offer. I just bought all 4 stuff packs and both game packs for under £29, by buying the bundle packs on sale. Hope that helps you complete your collection.

Lots of love and hugs. :smile:

I wish i could find them at that price!
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I have also tried to wait for a sale, I bought Luxury Party stuff full price as well as Get Together. I wish I had waited a little with Get Together but like op said, the stuff packs are fairly cheap.

But if you add them all up... I want to get Patio- and Cool Kitchen stuff, as well as the movie one, but I just wanted to confirm. There hasn't been any online sales for stuff packs right? Except Spooky which I got and enjoy :blush:
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    sweetbbdragonsweetbbdragon Posts: 49 Member
    edited January 2016
    I'm from Portugal and I found a bundle which contains both game packs and it costs 39,99€ which is 0,01€ more if I buy both separately in Origin store :/
  • Options
    sweetbbdragonsweetbbdragon Posts: 49 Member
    I'm sorry, I was wrong. The bundle includes Outdoor Retreat, Cool Kitchen Stuff and Spooky Stuff for 39,99€! If I buy these through Origin it would be 39,97€ (or 34,97€ with this holiday sale) so I don't really see the point -.-
  • Options
    Yeah that wasn't that big a difference XD
  • Options
    iamhectorsimsiamhectorsims Posts: 54 Member
    The bundle is just for people who want a physical copy of the packs or for some reason can't buy them online. I like them :)
    Ignore my lame username. Thanksss
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    The bundle is just for people who want a physical copy of the packs or for some reason can't buy them online. I like them :)

Yeah you're right ^^ Glad that those that want to buy online can get those and the ones who want a physical copy can get the bundles. I'd like the online versions myself but I guess there isn't really any sales for the stuff packs :blush:

Edited for spelling heh
    Post edited by JackOnYourBack on