Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Movie Stuff Pack PREORDER

Dear developers can you add an ability to make preorder of new stuff packs and gamepacks?

Comments

• WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    No need tbh, just buy it when it releases
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    pre-order?
    Only Expansion Packs
  • Le0nard1963Le0nard1963 Posts: 264 Member
    I want buy it now :D
  • HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    Agreed
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2016
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    No need tbh, just buy it when it releases

This.

Plus SP and GP are 10-20$/€ why pre-order? It's no biggy compared to EP's, and even for EP's you don't even get to download it first so I either way there is no point really.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    When it comes down to it, there's no reason to pre-order anything digital, except for the fact that companies now offer pre-order incentives.

Back in the day, pre-orders were done for physical copies of something to ensure you did get a physical copy the day it came out without running the risk of the store selling out. Since digital copies are endless, there's no real point to the pre-order system anymore, but these companies are still grasping onto it because it ensures people will pay for it before they know whether it's good or not.

/endrant
  • sweetbbdragonsweetbbdragon Posts: 49 Member
    Maybe this person has money at the moment and wants to buy it now and isn't sure he will have money when the SP is released. Who knows. But yes, there's no point at all pre-ordering Movie Hangout SP, unless EA was giving us some bonus or so :3
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    SoapSuds wrote: »
    When it comes down to it, there's no reason to pre-order anything digital, except for the fact that companies now offer pre-order incentives.

Back in the day, pre-orders were done for physical copies of something to ensure you did get a physical copy the day it came out without running the risk of the store selling out. Since digital copies are endless, there's no real point to the pre-order system anymore, but these companies are still grasping onto it because it ensures people will pay for it before they know whether it's good or not.

/endrant
    She's right, you know.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • JordojordJordojord Posts: 578 Member
    I pre-order if theres some incentive
    My Top Picks for an EP:
    University
    Seasons
    Bonvoyage style (Loved those hotels)
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I'd preorder it just so I have one less thing to do during a work break on Tuesday before I download it.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • sweetbbdragonsweetbbdragon Posts: 49 Member
    This^
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I do wish stuffpacks and gamepacks would release at Midnight on Origin. That would let me get to play them earlier.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I haven't seen next week's work schedule, but I'd be very happy if my break on Tuesday is at 10am PST.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I"m off Tuesday.