Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I get my saved lots to show up in the building bin in TS2?

LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
I created a house that I saved in TS2, I have actually saved 9 different lots, as you can see here.
12469379_548492818634351_9163304892856234131_o.jpg
But none of these are showing up in the building bin. How do I get these lots to show up in my game?

Comments

• Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited January 2016
    Hi! Where did you get a packaged lots folder? I don't have one of those. Anyway to install a lot, first you need to extract it into your downloads like anything else. I suggest you make a folder for each lot by itself in your downloads folder, and name it the lot name, so if you ever decide to delete it, it will be easy to do. Next you will need the Sims2pack clean installer found here:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=409950

In your downloads, open the folder, if you used one, of the lot. You will see the part with the lot name, and it looks like a little printer or something next to it on the left. Double click on that, then a box for the clean installer will come up. Just hit install, it will say it is installing in the teleport file, then just hit ok when it is done. Your lots should now be in your lot bin in game. :)

Edit: Just to let you know they will not be actually listed in the teleport folder. If you decide to delete something, you just delete it out of your downloads. :)
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

Those are the lots you saved to file in game. :)

I also suggest the Clean Installed for packages- for future Sims2packs such as Sims and lots.

But, if you want to open them with the game installer you should be able to double click on the file. If that doesn't work and it wants you to pick the program to open it, go to - C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\CSBin and choose PackageInstaller.exe

• Options
    akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    If you just saved it in game it won't show up. You have to go to your packaged lots file, while you are not running the game, double click on it and the little gray "install content" box should show up.