Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff

Comments

• MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    It sounds like a pretty decent Stuff Pack.
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    I was hoping a cinema game pack with a cinema venue, popcorns etc
    But a projector in the living room? I don't know. It is not bad as an object but this feels like it will kill the hope of having cinema venue/showbiz or a superstar EP in the future.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • paramournparamourn Posts: 375 Member
    I hope we'll actually get movies to go with this, and more than like, 4. The popcorn sounds fun. We are big popcorn lovers in my family, so I'm happy about that part. As a decorator I'm happy to have some new furniture & lights.
    I hope it adds Simflix and chill.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I would buy it for the bohemian style alone!

^This :)

I wonder if you can use the projector/projection screen to display a slideshow of your favourite photographs as well.. :open_mouth:
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    No Cinema Venue? Thanks but I will pass, this is pathetic
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I'm pretty excited about it. Granted, my sims rarely watch tv (they are too busy doing things), but a nice relaxing evening at home with the family sounds fun.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited January 2016
    This could be the logo. Simcookie posted it

CYDZ-hRVAAAxoc9.jpg
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Trailer has been released: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u_twFiPPNvE
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    Neia wrote: »
    I really like the home cinema concept, more things to do at home, with the whole family ! Watching TV is boring at the moment, really looking forward to spicy it up a bit. And popcorn !!!

Yeah but I think it will just be a bigger tv. I doubt there will be new interactions and gameplay around watching your Sims watching TV. It's a stuffpack, not a gamepack.

Would be cool if it adds a new makeout on the sofa.

Also this means a patch is close to relaxing probably Thursday.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited January 2016
    I am weak and love popcorn.

(And also can't spell because OMG TRAILER ALREADY?!)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I really like the home cinema concept, more things to do at home, with the whole family ! Watching TV is boring at the moment, really looking forward to spicy it up a bit. And popcorn !!!

Yeah but I think it will just be a bigger tv. I doubt there will be new interactions and gameplay around watching your Sims watching TV. It's a stuffpack, not a gamepack.

Remember stuff packs do include new game play -- we got all the new interactions like 'brain freeze" with the ice cream machine in Cool Kitchen Stuff. There'll have to be something to set that projection screen apart from the "regular" TVs. We'll see how things look in the trailer -- wonder if we'll have a blog later today as well.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    Love the popcorn machine and the movie theatre set.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    I'm pretty excited about it. Granted, my sims rarely watch tv (they are too busy doing things), but a nice relaxing evening at home with the family sounds fun.

Might have to make a special movie night room and lock the door so that they only get to go in when I want to have a movie night. lol
    Not a fan of the cas or build/buy items but popcorn and movies look pretty cool.
  • paramournparamourn Posts: 375 Member
    Oh, I love the new furniture! So colorful!
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited January 2016
    Just saw the trailer on youtube and it was announced through the gallery app

http://youtu.be/u_twFiPPNvE
    21mbz47.jpg
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member

Thanks!

Ooohh... I want it now! I can't wait for the 12th!
    p8L4V6v.png
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member

Don't underestimate what can happen with bored children and popcorn in front of the TV :p

I think we can expect new channels/movies to watch, a couple of new animations perhaps (some of them most likely involving popcorn/popcorn maker), and a bunch of new moodlets. And new items/CAS of course.
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    edited January 2016
    The Stuff pack looks meh :/ . The popcorn machine looks like a remake of the ICE-CREAM MACHINE! Can it not be any lazier?

Trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_twFiPPNvE
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Oh, I see an amazing long male hair. Also sims pets spoiler galore.
  • blufaery83blufaery83 Posts: 121 Member
    I'm loving the bean bag chairs when they show it outside! And the new lights that were hanging in the trees!
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    paramourn wrote: »
    Oh, I love the new furniture! So colorful!

Exactly! Forget about that big screen, the furniture :heart: That will look so good in my Sims' new home! :smiley:
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    I hope there will be lots of movies that can be played with this. I am getting this one.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
    Not let's see if the developers keep their word and add 'watch movies' as a club activity for Get Together.