Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Interactions you want to see?

Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
edited January 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
This is a thread to share our wants for interactions we want in the sims 4, whether they be returning from previous games or brand new.

I really want the ability to 'grab a drink together' when in a group, to be performed on things like the drink tray from spa day, the tea pot, and the coffee pot. I'd also love to be able to queue it up in sequence with 'grab a serving' so everyone has a drink and a plate of food. :)

What are some interactions you'd like to see?

Comments

• Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    A simple interaction to walk around the neighborhoods, like the jog, but walking, no exhausted moodlets, nothing too complicated, just walking around so I can enjoy the scenery (without having to click/go here/click/go here/click/go here)

Children games :
    - Hide & Seek would be amazing : hiding in the closets, under the bed, behind curtains. Most likely awfully complicated to code, but it would be the cutest thing ever, I would totally buy a Hide & Seek EP and watch them play all day :D
    - Cops & Robbers or any game that involves children running after each other
    - Marco Polo or any game in the swimming pool with children running around and swimming

Reading in bed or in a relaxing chair, I want my Sims to feel comfortable while reading.
  • Options
    toddlercuddler91toddlercuddler91 Posts: 274 Member
    This topic already exists.
    tumblr_n8noa4vwNZ1s5cr98o1_500.gif
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Kick to the nuts.
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »
    Kick to the nuts.

Owwwwwwwwch :s:bawling:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    This topic already exists.

That thread is for social animations. This one is for interactions with everything. Though, I admit the threads are very similar. I must have missed it.

Oh well, mods can merge if they like.
  • Options
    toddlercuddler91toddlercuddler91 Posts: 274 Member
    Interaction with everything, huh? Nice. It gives me an idea.
    One day, my mother painted a forest and a big butterfly on our apartment's door, from the inside ofcourse.
    So here's my idea: Having creative sims be able to paint stuff on their doors, walls, furniture, or even public murals!
    tumblr_n8noa4vwNZ1s5cr98o1_500.gif
  • Options
    Interaction with everything, huh? Nice. It gives me an idea.
    One day, my mother painted a forest and a big butterfly on our apartment's door, from the inside ofcourse.
    So here's my idea: Having creative sims be able to paint stuff on their doors, walls, furniture, or even public murals!

That would be amazing! :)
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    edited January 2016
    I'd like sidewalk chalk. And it would stay on the sidewalks until a rain washed it off ( with seasons) and then the kids could go out and colour the world again.

PS: it would go well with their creative traits.
  • Options
    Unordinary25Unordinary25 Posts: 24 Member
    edited January 2016
    I would like to see more interactions for all sim ages, and sim couples need better romantic interactions, like their kissing is so award and goofy, unlike in the sims 2 and 3 it was more romantic. It's kind of hard to get a good picture of them if you wanted to make a story. Relaxing on the bed and chatting like they used to in the sims 2, and maybe hanging out sitting on the floor chatting. Every since the game was released I see their is a lot of complaints and requests, well maybe if they had added all these simple, or maybe some newer and better improved interactions, we wouldn't be complaining and requesting so much.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    1. Option to click on Sim and choose Stroll as others stated. Why have all that nice land if they are just going to jog, I want my Sims to site see and 'stroll' and together. Perhaps hand in hand, too.
    2. Tag and Hide and Seek for all kids.
    3. Jump Rope, with two turning the rope and others lined up to jump with new jump moves, why not? Kids games Could be a new skill for kids
    4. Slow Dancing and facing each other when dance together is chosen. I still have no idea if Sims are actually 'dancing together' they soon stop and go back to dancing in the crowd and talking to everyone else.
    5. Consoling, I would like to see Sims care about somebody else's mood on their own. Parents should go into that room where the kid is crying in bed and console them.
    6. Encourage their kids like in TS2. A choice for us to pick not autonomous. I would like to encourage a kid not to be evil but to turn out good and I want to see them practice that. Or to change any trait or hidden talent we want to change with encouragement.
    7. I want Grandparents to have special options for their family members. Like pass down wisdom. Like how not to burn down the house that Sim who learns this would never start a fire. Or pass down the skills they know to the grandkids and it stick through out their lives. Make them important things only Grandparents can pass down to their own kin.
    8. Pass down things to heirs. And they keep that no matter where they move, or if we stop playing them. A family heirloom. Families need important things to make them different from all other Sims and the things they learned as a family or inherited. It could be anything we choose as a family heirloom. Even a picture album with any pictures we take for them to remember the 'family' Such as the album that was in the TS2. It was delivered then Sims could look at it.
    9. Lecturing when Sims behave badly (parents to child) like when kids do bad things if they ever do like rude introduction I want the parent to catch that and scold. We had lecturing and it meant something in TS2.

I have more but these are start imho.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I would love to see fathers ( or any guardian living there ) toss out his teenage daughters boyfriend (or the other way around) when caught making out. I would love for family to pay more attention to who their children date and scold them for behaving inappropriately . Ground them or forbid them to see that person again , and that brings back sneaking out. :)
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I'd like sidewalk chalk. And it would stay on the sidewalks until a rain washed it off ( with seasons) and then the kids could go out and colour the world again.

PS: it would go well with their creative traits.

This is EVERYTHING.
    I just want way more family interactions. Make it feel more like they're related and not just.. living together.
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    I miss the heavier "make out" interactions in TS2. More romantic interactions for me!
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    I'd really like to see them do more with the photography and dancing skills. Ballroom dancing, tango, salsa dancing, renowned world photographer. I'd also like my sim to lounge on the sofa and read or watch tv with their feet tucked under them or just sprawled out hogging the whole couch.
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    --Lie on the Bed to read a book.

--Cuddle and Make out options while lying on bed.

--Leap into Arms and Console a Sad Sim.

--Garden Plants: Nasturtium(Spicy EDIBLE Flower), Beans, and Melons!
  • Options
    Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    - Swing kids around
    - Tickle
    - play red hands
    - play catch
    - Dancing on parent's feet
    - Carry kids, put them to bed and tuck them in.

Oh this would be so cute to see in TS4. I adore the TS4 sims.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    I'd really really realllllly like the option to toss a football or baseball around.
  • Options
    jineratorjinerator Posts: 377 Member
    I would like to see a comeback of slow dancing. I liked that romantic interaction.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    More comfortable interactions, lounging in on the couch positions. lay on the rug.
    snuggle on the couch, Not just as a romantic interaction, because friends and family do that too, well my family we do.
    Multitasking snuggle with three people on the couch.

More deviant interactions between sims. There are a few that came in Get Together, maybe a bit more cheeky than deviance, I was happy to see nonetheless.

I agree with @jinerator Slow dancing, mainly waltzing, hopefully it would be smooth and stuff.
    more of an animation to go along with waltzing. Physics, at least with hair and clothes. it's one of the small things that makes waltzing look good, the big long ball gown that flows behind her as they glide across the floor, they way his coat tail follows suit. it just completes the scene. and sims clothing just bothers me that it just stretches when they move.
    Multitasking feature, Sims can talk whilst waltzing. and Only another sim can talk to that sim, only if they "Cut-in"
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    AngryPanCakeAngryPanCake Posts: 77 Member
    > @Astro said:
    > I'd really really realllllly like the option to toss a football or baseball around.

I have not played the Sims 4 yet, I just got the Sims 3 on steam recently. But, 2 kids can play ball in Sims 3. Would be great if they can expand it to more than just 2 people in Sims 4.

Also as far as interactions between Sims are concerned, a few more options would add depth to the game.
    - introducing a Sim to another Sim.
    - may be setting up a Sim friend on a blind date (matchmaking).

I'm sure the more I play the Sims 3, the more stuff I can think about will come up to me.
  • Options
    -Leap into Arms

-Ask Gender Preference

-Check Attraction (See how attracted the other sim is to Your sim)

-Give Roses

-Cuddle, Makeout, Read, Relax, and Watch TV in bed while Relaxing. :)
  • Options
    nnea123nnea123 Posts: 63 Member
    In sims 4 there is some interaction where you can set up a blind date or something, I haven't tried it. But it's called these sims could be great together or something like that... I don't play in English so I don't know for sure, sorry!
  • Options
    nnea123 wrote: »
    In sims 4 there is some interaction where you can set up a blind date or something, I haven't tried it. But it's called these sims could be great together or something like that... I don't play in English so I don't know for sure, sorry!

Oh yeah! The interaction is very cool, I don't have to change Households to get Sims together. :)
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    > @Astro said:
    > I'd really really realllllly like the option to toss a football or baseball around.

I have not played the Sims 4 yet, I just got the Sims 3 on steam recently. But, 2 kids can play ball in Sims 3. Would be great if they can expand it to more than just 2 people in Sims 4.

Also as far as interactions between Sims are concerned, a few more options would add depth to the game.
    - introducing a Sim to another Sim.
    - may be setting up a Sim friend on a blind date (matchmaking).

I'm sure the more I play the Sims 3, the more stuff I can think about will come up to me.

I'd like to see that too (tossing ball with more than 2 people), and since we have clubs that could become an activity for them to do.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Ability to sleep in the middle of the bed, It's just weird for me to watch, when I check on my sim sleeping, he's on one side of the bed. Dude, You sleep in a Queen Sized bed own it.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif