Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would you like to see put in the sims4 in 2016?

Comments

• cassiee92cassiee92 Posts: 13 New Member
    I want toddlers back but I also really would love to have pets back :)
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Toddlers, More Family Interactions, Open World / Neighborhood, Pets, Weather, Cars, Bikes, Motorcycles / Scooters, Babies not glued to walls, and bring back horses
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • mscosmomscosmo Posts: 118 Member
    There are so many things I would like to see in 2016. Most are small things but I think they would enrich the game.

1. Beds, where the mattress is not tied to the bed frame. The ability to upgrade mattresses. More options for linens. I tired of using the same bed frame just to have my sim get a goodnight rest, or the same linens because this color is only available if I use the white frame or a dark frame. Bunk beds, Murphy beds, hide a beds.

2. Furniture, Wood grains, colors that match. Highboys that match dressers. Living room couches, love seats, chairs that match. new colors and styles. Right now we have only one overstuffed couch and chair and that only comes in three colors, add more colors. A color wheel would help.

3. Wallpaper, floors tiles, carpet, again more colors/options.

4 Kitchen/Bathroom, counters and counter tops. Conner cabinets that don't always have dishes. Tall cabinets that have the option to be plain faced or show dishes so they could be used as a china cabinet. Small appliances, toasters, food processors, popcorn popper, trash compactors

5. Playground equipment, slides, swings, sandbox. More toys/games for children. Tag, hopscotch, chase, catch.

6. Pool items, diving board, water slide, floaters, lounge chairs.

7. Doors and windows. Again, colors that match. I like many of the doors and windows, but can only use the if I use high walls, scale them down for use on normal sized walls. All doors/windows should have color choices.

8. Stairs spiral stairs, L shaped, and U shaped. Give us back the platform like we had in Sims 2, but include the option for 1 or 2 squares to make that platform.

9. Roofs More styles and patterns.

10. More traits and aspirations. Likes and dislikes. Favorite food, color.

I'm sure I could go on and on, but I think I'll leave it at this. What I want most is more options.

Happy simming!!!!
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    if a fellow simmer as a tweeter account and is in contact with the simsgurus feel free to tweet them this thread since 2016 has begun we are in need of brand new content for the sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • patria_moripatria_mori Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to see Skylights and better roofing controls. Also, the return of roofs that fit octagonal spaces, and seamless counter blends between non-right angles.
  • suepixelssuepixels Posts: 161 Member
    edited January 2016
    In my opinion the building mode needs a huge improvement! So a Living Fancy Pack would be awesome LOL

1. Color Wheel (it's horrible that so many things do not get along together... because of the different shades it looks simply ugly)
    2. Modern minimalistic cool design furniture (minimum in black,white & dark brown)sleek & nice! "Designer Beds with high Energy 10" Flute Fireplace like in Sims Freeplay, Designer Living Chair like the Barcelona chairs Lounge chair, leather couch, Designer Sofa, egg chair, eams lounge chair, more modern bookcases, designer coffe table! But also a bit more industrial chairs & bar stools e.g. metal chair, metal jackson tub chair, mix between steel & wood! More minimalistic arts like the simptemorary but simply modern art!
    3. More options in Build mode: Windows in black, Brown & White especially for the tallest hight - something minimalistc sleek & chic - pure glass would be awesome without frames. We have half walls which you can place (this is awesome) but I wish it would exist something like this from the ceiling where you can actually still can walk through.
    4. Spiral Staircases with glass as well, Steel Staircases with glass, Fire Pole, Elevator, floating stairs, stairs for the pool
    5. New Buildingtools where you can do crazy new building shapes e.g with inclined walls (sloping walls with slants) so that we can build attics sure such windows would be needed than as well.
    6. More new fancy or futuristic modern flooring & Wallpapers but also "Vintage Style (new sleek wooden pine & rustic textures ), Industrial (concrete structures like the drywall but as a new wallpaper covered with concrete not plain, new brickwalls for Industrial designs like washed out brick old looking bricks)
    7. Well new doors for the tallest hight! Give us those Glass Windows & Doors like in Sims Freeplay the so called: open view windows,modern white, white picture, bright view! Wide Frames for the tallest hight, and also I love the White Scandinavian Door in Sims Freeplay
    8. Steel Corner & Steel connector post refering to Freeplay again ;)
    9. Electronics: A simbook (Laptop please high in Fun:10) Modern Speaker like those from Bose example Floor Speaker, Table speaker minimalistic clean sharp designs with the highest possible fun, please!
    10. Bathroom: A glassshower without the bottom pure glass & the shower with highest Hygiene 9 or just the shower without anything but with a grate on the bottom! :) If Design then with highest comfort of course!

Beside that I would not mind to have toddlers, more jobs you can visit, more traits, high heels, more long hairstyles, edgy hair for men, more tatts, more modern clothes in general for all ages! Seasons & Tropical Pack!

Well obviously I want something totally modern in 2016 - it's time EA! ;) Who does agree?
    Passionate Sim-Architect & Storyteller on Tumblr. If u can imagine u can make it happen B)
    Industrial, Steampunk & Modern Architecture. Yup Simmies, too!

EA ID suepixels | Tags #suepixels
    Sue's Architecture | Sue's Stories | Wedding Stuff Pack Ideas
    Tumblr: suepixels | Twitter suepixels
  • abbiex149abbiex149 Posts: 42 Member
    Seasons: I love the weather changes and to see what moodlets they'd create

Animals: I love the interactions with animals

Most of all toddlers!!! I want them back!
  • zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    Toddlers.
  • Okto84Okto84 Posts: 198 Member
    edited January 2016
    > @mscosmo said:
    > 1. Beds, where the mattress is not tied to the bed frame. The ability to upgrade mattresses.

Good idea! Probably not too hard to implement either.

As for EPs, I'm fairly easy to please, I can probably have fun with whatever. However, given choice, I'd like supernatural - werewolves most of all. After that, pets would be fun too.

For build features, I really want more windows/doors. I'd also love to be able to build higher with a couple more floors, and a lift (elevator in American English, I think?) to get up and down without too much time spend. One of my buildings was going to be amazing with another floor, but apparently I can't keep building up :( Could make many interesting new designs that way, and increase the potential of those little lots. Still, the two level basements has made me happy, that's opened up lots of new possibilities.

Also, I want more choice over the images used when I upload lots to share. At least to choose which of the pre-made images is the main image, as so many of my builds look bad from that flat, face on view from one predetermined side, as I tend to face things to the side that I like, and use angles a lot too.

Edit to add one more thing, more working NPCs. These community lots, like the library need a librarian, for example, and a gardener for the park. Would be nice if we could choose the NPCs who work on a lot - so then I can have a barista for my library cafe.
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited January 2016
    Create a world tool, toddlers (if it is possible at this stage of the game), usable cars (ditto), functional bicycles/motorcycles, fewer loading screens (again if this is even possible), and expansion packs like Seasons, Pets, and Generations. Also, restaurants (fast food, diner, and fine dining), bowling alleys, convenience stores, visitable schools (similar to the active school mod), and more multicultural themes. Maybe some new objects, like a jewelry armoire, an entryway storage bench with coat rack, a file cabinet (filing papers might create boredom or else a focused mood), a decorative pencil sharpener, an interactable children's coloring book, a notebook and/or typewriter object to practice writing with or write stories on, or write snail-mail letters with (for Luddite Sims), a cordless table top phone and wall phone (for aging Sims who haven't got cell phones yet or haven't gotten rid of their landline yet).
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited January 2016
    Tarruvi wrote: »
    I too have had the experience of loading screens going on and on in The Sims 3, it only got worse with each expansion. So, I made a compromise by stopping my purchases of further expansions. I had Seasons, University, Generations, Ambitions, Pets, and Supernatural. All of which were fun, but, everything still lagged the plum out. :(

On my notebook computer that barely runs Sims 3 (you have to wait through one whole minute of a black screen before you even see any logos), Sims 3 loading screens took forever - I would deliberately step away from my computer, eat a meal and return, it was that bad. I got a new gaming desktop, and installed Sims 3 on it with everything I had on my old computer except for a couple stuff packs (and only omitting those temporarily until I can get those out of storage to install and register them). The new gaming desktop takes as short a time to load Sims 3 with all the expansion packs, all but 2 or 3 of the stuff packs, and most of the store items as my old notebook did to load Sims 4 - IE less than 3-5 minutes.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • ghoulyghouly Posts: 109 Member
    seasons! & a supernatural ep
  • Okto84Okto84 Posts: 198 Member
    > @SimsILikeSims said:
    > Create a world tool

I would really like that, it could have tools like sim city to edit the landscape and stuff to drop in for other scenery and buildings.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
  • Landscapes101Landscapes101 Posts: 91 Member
    I would like live sims that respond to their surroundings, animations for going to other lots (rather than just teleporting), toddlers are a must, a generations styled expansion with tons of replayability.
  • toddlercuddler91toddlercuddler91 Posts: 274 Member
    Things that everyone demands, like toddlers, map creating tools and new themes.

Also, I demand something that has never been done before:
    In every Sims game, a second corresponds to a minute, so a sim spends 15 minutes just to move from a room to another. Come on! 15 minutes to move from the kitchen to the lounge?
    What I want is basically having the time to run regularly when a sim is walking from a room to the other, and to run at 1 to 60 seconds only when all sims are where they're supposed to be.
    Alternatively, the part in which they walk could be skipped, so you'll see them fade from the room they came from into the one they want to reach, or fast forwarded, or anything that doesn't involve spending a hour to to reach the 5th floor.
    tumblr_n8noa4vwNZ1s5cr98o1_500.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2016
    My biggest hope now is for The Find Love Pack done as a Gamepack to come out with in bed animations,slowdancing,new romantic interactions,more wedding stuff,the bed and breakfast venu they mentioned and romantic themed furniture,clutter and clothing. After that I"m hoping the next ep is Seasons. And finally I'm hoping to see a Tropical Vacation Location In Gamepack 4 or an Amusement Park with a carnival.

Oh I'd also love to see cars,open restuarents,an open movie theater,bowling alleys,apartments with highrises and an underwater aquarium venue as well as more pool objects.
  • KateTheLarkKateTheLark Posts: 55 Member
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > My biggest hope now is for The Find Love Pack done as a Gamepack to come out with in bed animations,slowdancing,new romantic interactions,more wedding stuff,the bed and breakfast venu they mentioned and romantic themed furniture,clutter and clothing. After that I"m hoping the next ep is Seasons. And finally I'm hoping to see a Tropical Vacation Location In Gamepack 4 or an Amusement Park with a carnival.
    >
    > Oh I'd also love to see cars,open restuarents,an open movie theater,bowling alleys,apartments with highrises and an underwater aquarium venue as well as more pool objects.

Ooh I love all of those ideas!!! Especially the amusement park, I think they had a version of it for Sims 3 but it never appealed to me. And now that there's multi tasking, think of all the interactions that could occur! Talking while riding, the always plum idea of taking a selfie mid ride, or maybe even having someone not on the ride jump around and wave to the sims on the roller coaster! The ideas are endless!
  • brekke1brekke1 Posts: 3 New Member
    I just realized something! The EA hair and clothing textures look worse than in Sims 2! Something needs to be done about that.
    I've had an idea. Since DLC has been made to make quick money, and Sims players, or at least me, want all the things from previous Sims games into The Sims 4, how about a DLC with all objects, build tools and CAS tools from TS1-TS3 remade into TS4?
  • TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    New Gardening Plants:
    --Beans
    --Watermelons
    --Nasturtiums
    Tarruvi wrote: »
    New Gardening Plants:
    --Beans
    --Watermelons
    --Nasturtiums
    And new planter boxes too, perhaps bigger ones, or different shaped ones.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    thank you everyone i have tweeted a link of this topic to @SimGuruDaniel will see what happens
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • AomiAomi Posts: 58 Member
    yeah like others have said, really want a weather system, pets, the supernaturals, a graveyard,a take on the role of the grim reaper when he sees fit(skill/job wise), i wanna see plumbots too!
  • eyerolls_rus8eyerolls_rus8 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited January 2016
    Well, besides more lifestages (huge family player here)...

I really want weather! I honestly think one of the biggest things TS4 has going for it is how pretty this game is, and weather would look absolutely stunning in this game. I can't imagine how cozy our sims' homes would look when there's snow outside, the windows all fogged up, large mug of hot choco in their aimated hands :D . Seasons was my favorite EP in TS2, from the greenhouse, to the outdoor wear to the little radiator to keep your sims warm (and having to blow dry your frozen sims, classic lol). And I looooved what TS3 Seasons added in the form of holidays and the festivals. Again, I'm a big family player and all the activities that that EP added and seeing my sims have doing them with their families just warmed my heart haha. I loved carving the pumkins and having the entire family over for the christmas type holiday (can't for the life of me remember what it was called in game >.<). So yeah, an EP that would bring in a weather system and and more would be amazing. Hopefully we'll get a proper way of controlling the weather if we ever get an EP like that.

Anything that introduces apartments back into the game would be amazing. TS2 style though, not TS3. I loved Bridgeport as a city but the apartment system in TS3 really sucked. The way it worked in TS2 was awesome though, loved playing that EP. I'd hope to get the ability to create your own "apartments", so that we can make our own little neighborhoods on a big enough lots, y'know like homes that are attached to each other and what not, with a shared garden or something. Would be dope. I live in a big apartment building myself and it's like a little neighborhood in it's own right, even though there are like 20 other building like mine in my neighborhood. I'd really love to see that kind of dynamic in the game. I also think that an urban city would look mad boss in TS4.

A bunch of other things I wanna see are of course pets (ok, how cute would puppies look in this game though? For real), universities, maybe like a farm ep (I want cows! and chickens omg. Although I'm not sure that would work out with cows that aren't for milk, if you catch my drift...), more public lots such as a bowling alley, an arcade, restaurants, a way to make our own worlds (no sure if that's even possible with TS4 but eh), and of course a generation type EP, but I feel like we already talk about that enough on this forum o:)

I realize I'm saying "I want..." a lot, but I'm actually quite content with almost all the packs we have so far (granted, I only own like 3 packs, perks of being a broke student >.<). I didn't think I was gonna like Get Together that much but I really loved it! So I have faith for TS4 in 2016. Can't wait for the new stuff pack next week! It looks legit :)