Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unattractive

Why are the freeplay sims so unattractive and so un-customizable? Would it be that difficult to make them cuter?

Comments

• Options
    SimmerSparklezzzSimmerSparklezzz Posts: 875 Member
    I feel your pain, that's why I eventually deleted the game

S91Echo.gif?1
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    They are rather homely. But I can't get into a game based on the beauty of the sims alone, were that the case I'd be all over TS4 but I am not. I need a good gameplay experience and right now FP is entertaining me. I am hoping that along the way that a few better face options come along, but since the sims are so tiny on my little 10 inch screen, I don't find myself zoomed in on their faces to even really notice.
  • Options
    klovesjenklovesjen Posts: 361 Member
    Yeah, that is true @Jessa_Dakkar. I will try it out and see what I think, so far the waiting for everything is kind of annoying
  • Options
    klovesjen wrote: »
    Yeah, that is true @Jessa_Dakkar. I will try it out and see what I think, so far the waiting for everything is kind of annoying

It can be. If I had that as my only Sims game I play I'm sure my hair would be all pulled out playing the waiting game - or my bank account nothing but dust bunnies trying to scoot things along. I know I can't play while I sleep, and I can't play while I am at work, so I set my sims up to do something to fill the time then while I don't play. When I get back on I reap the rewards from their jobs and the gardening. I tend to only have time on weekends or evenings to play. That is when I tend to do the quests and stuff. I've given up the notion that my sims have to 'have it all', so if quest times out, so be it.
    I like that the game is available to fill in some simming gaps. It's not my preferred play style but I still enjoy it. Hope you can find some enjoyment in it as well. :)
  • Options
    Vsims44Vsims44 Posts: 93 Member
    edited December 2015
    And that is why I don't play it, they all look the same
    Sims 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Options
    klovesjenklovesjen Posts: 361 Member
    That makes sense @Jessa_Dakkar. The way they walk is... interesting, too, lol!
  • Options
    klovesjen wrote: »
    That makes sense @Jessa_Dakkar. The way they walk is... interesting, too, lol!

Whaddaya mean?!? An elbows-turned-out high-stepping strut isn't normal?
    :D Interesting is a diplomatic way to put it, I think I wouldn't miss that walk if it went away.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    They are rather homely. But I can't get into a game based on the beauty of the sims alone, were that the case I'd be all over TS4 but I am not. I need a good gameplay experience and right now FP is entertaining me. I am hoping that along the way that a few better face options come along, but since the sims are so tiny on my little 10 inch screen, I don't find myself zoomed in on their faces to even really notice.

Agree!
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon