Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Restaurant pack.

I want to have a pack dedicated just for restaurants. You can decide what cuisine you want to serve. When starting your restaurant you can begin with something easy like a burger joint with fries and so. You can advance to higher cuisines.
Ideas for cuisines:
1. Burgers, fries, salads, wings ex
2. Asian: Noodle dishes like Ramon, Sushi, egg roles ex
3.Seafood
4. Italian: Pasta, pizza ex
5. Fine dining (very high level of restaurant experience)
More ideas are welcome.
There must be servers, chefs, front desk and fully functional kitchen
The more kitchen appliances you buy, the more variety of food you can make.
You can design your own dishes or buy more dishes to add to your menu.
There must be an option to open a restaurant at your home let, like a café and bakery woth fresh coffee, cakes, pies, sandwiches and even a milkshake maker to make milkshakes.yo
You can run, diners, dives and more
Please, this is my dream come true!!!
Like and share please fellow simmers and FOODIES!
Maybe EA can even get Guy Fieri to promote the pack like they did in TS3 with Katy Perry.

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm down for this as long as it has hostesses and waiters and waitresses who take our sims order and serve them.
  • Options
    Landscapes101Landscapes101 Posts: 91 Member
    I would like this myself as a game pack.
  • Options
    AlizeAlize Posts: 50 Member
    All the restaurant stuff must be included and improved!
  • Options
    rochelimitrochelimit Posts: 777 Member
    edited January 2016
    It should have everything that was there in Sims 2 Nightlife's restaurant, PLUS MORE: nice animation, mistake that may be made by the servant (spilling dishes), mistakes made by the person eating, all this cute dining disasters. Be creative Maxis. Have an Italian chef, crazy French chef, crazier Chinese chef.

Missing item would disappoint me HARD, I'm so in bad mood right now with Maxis/EA/game developer, they keep making idiotic decision like having the relationship culled, WTH Maxis!??!? you still owe use the teenagers , terraforming, etc and now you introduce another disappointment? Are you really a walking disappointment gamedevs, it's 2016 for crying out loud? Can you improve?

Sorry for the slight rant... :'(
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    Alize wrote: »
    I want to have a pack dedicated just for restaurants. You can decide what cuisine you want to serve. When starting your restaurant you can begin with something easy like a burger joint with fries and so. You can advance to higher cuisines.
    Ideas for cuisines:
    3.Seafood
    More ideas are welcome.
    There must be an option to open a restaurant at your home let, like a café and bakery woth fresh coffee, cakes, pies, sandwiches and even a milkshake maker to make milkshakes.yo

You had me until the last line. :joy:
    Maybe EA can even get Guy Fieri to promote the pack like they did in TS3 with Katy Perry.

• Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    love love love this!!! i want this GP
  • Options
    Ideas for cuisines:
    3.Seafood
    More ideas are welcome.

Sorry I thought a lot of foodies are fans of Guy, just thought since it is a restaurant pack and he is the presenter of Diners, Drive-ins and dives...
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    Promote Gordon Ramsay with a restaurant-themed game pack. I don't know who Guy Fieri is, sorry. But then again, I don't really want to see The Sims promote real celebrities into packs. But that's just me.
  • Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Promote Gordon Ramsay with a restaurant-themed game pack. I don't know who Guy Fieri is, sorry. But then again, I don't really want to see The Sims promote real celebrities into packs. But that's just me.

And me.
  • Options
    Yeah, just an idea.
    P.S Despise Gordon Ramsay
    Guy is a presenter of more than 3 shows on food network.
  • Options
    Gordon Ramsay hosts Hell Kitchen, Master Chef, Master Chef Junior, Hotel Hell, Kitchen Nightmares, and the F word. But Kitchen Nightmares and F Word are no longer on the air.
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    Ideas for cuisines:
    3.Seafood
    More ideas are welcome.

Sorry I thought a lot of foodies are fans of Guy, just thought since it is a restaurant pack and he is the presenter of Diners, Drive-ins and dives...

lol im just playing with you. It's a great pack idea.
  • Options
    toddlercuddler91toddlercuddler91 Posts: 274 Member
    For the asian one, not only I want the chinese foods I enjoy eating, but also all the decorations from the chinese restaurants I visit irl, including the fish tanks, the lion sculptures and the bas-reliefs representing zen gardens and great walls.
    tumblr_n8noa4vwNZ1s5cr98o1_500.gif
  • Options
    For the asian one, not only I want the chinese foods I enjoy eating, but also all the decorations from the chinese restaurants I visit irl, including the fish tanks, the lion sculptures and the bas-reliefs representing zen gardens and great walls.

Am I definitely with you on this. In real life, if you walk into a restaurant you must be able to see what type of restaurant this is.
    This pack should be great since "Hunger" is a main need.
  • Options
    Gordon Ramsay hosts Hell Kitchen, Master Chef, Master Chef Junior, Hotel Hell, Kitchen Nightmares, and the F word. But Kitchen Nightmares and F Word are no longer on the air.

It's no competition, I just don't like the him and I just wanted to present you with some information about Guy. I'm just a personal fan sorry for any fan girl irritations :'(
    Was just an Idea and I thought he is better for a PG rated game.
    Sorry, if celebrities are a problem, we scrap it.
  • Options
    LOL. We love Gordon Ramsay. We actually met him once and he's a super nice guy. He does all that for ratings. Watch Junior Master Chef sometime... he's super kind and really awesome with those 8 year old master chefs. Everyone likes different things. That's one reason why The Sims shouldn't endorse celebrities for their products. Some people really love Katy Perry and loved the Sweet Treats stuff pack. We can't stand her and didn't buy the stuff pack. To each their own. That's what makes everybody unique in a good way.
  • Options
    LOL. We love Gordon Ramsay. We actually met him once and he's a super nice guy. He does all that for ratings. Watch Junior Master Chef sometime... he's super kind and really awesome with those 8 year old master chefs. Everyone likes different things. That's one reason why The Sims shouldn't endorse celebrities for their products. Some people really love Katy Perry and loved the Sweet Treats stuff pack. We can't stand her and didn't buy the stuff pack. To each their own. That's what makes everybody unique in a good way.

Then Amen, like I said just a idea. But leave that celeb stuff then. Lol lets just comment on how badly we want this pack!!!
  • Options
    gshipleygshipley Posts: 15 Member
    edited January 2016
    This would be cool.
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    I would definititely buy a restaurant pack. Thematic restaurants sound fun as long as it's optional and not too much stereotyped, so something like offering different types of food, different styles in Build/Buy and different clothes in CAS to let you choose how much typical your restaurant is.
  • Options
    AudreyLDAudreyLD Posts: 104 Member
    It would be great , with competition for to win the Stars (not the celeb) but in french its says "Restaurant 3 étoiles" ^^
  • Options
    With a restaurant pack it would work great for both Get To Work and Get Together. Get To Work- the ability to own and run a restaurant, and if we had a foodie club they could go to all the restaurants to hangout, or even write reviews about the food and service.

We should also get more types of restaurants, or at least the ability to build different types instead of being limited to only one themed/type being a eat-in restaurant. I would love to see restaurants such as- pizzeria with the ability to hire delivery drivers; Japanese steakhouse where our sim could show off their sushi and cutting skills at the bar, as well as a sushi bar/buffet. A Chinese restaurant with the ability to hire delivery drivers; fast food/hamburger joints that gave us a burger grill, deep fryer, prep table, walk-in freezer, commercial dishwasher, drink and milkshake dispensers.

There's so much I would want in a restaurant game pack though... maybe if they could add a couple of awesome items into future expansion packs that could also work in restaurants that would really top it all off, because I doubt they would give us a ton of buy/build mode items to make our restaurants feel complete. I'd love to build a casual family restaurant with a bakery off to the side that sold cakes, pies and pastries for sims to take home after a meal with family, friends, or their dates.

Perhaps a new emotion- impatient could be added so sims who have been waiting a long period of time for their food will feel impatient and/or annoyed.

Most of us have worked in some type of restaurant whether it be fast food, dine-in, or both. And on busy days (the weekends) customers are always going to be impatient when it comes to serving them. And instead of giving us new active careers, maybe they could take the culinary career we already have in the game and make it an active career branch. A new skill could also be improvised into the game with sushi. Japanese chefs are incredible to watch as they add entertainment to the art of preparing sushi and other Japanese influenced dishes. Other positions in restaurants worked off skill levels already in the game: servers needed to have charisma; cooks needed cooking skill, and delivery drivers needed athletic in order to be quick.
  • Options
    superpurple1superpurple1 Posts: 187 Member
    Bump!!
  • Options
    toddlercuddler91toddlercuddler91 Posts: 274 Member
    Thank you for bumping, so nobody creates a new thread exactly like this believing it does not exist.
    tumblr_n8noa4vwNZ1s5cr98o1_500.gif
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I NEED restaurants in the game. I almost cried when it turned out Divine Dining was a fake.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif