Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ariana Grande

sprootsproot Posts: 590 Member
If any of you lovely simmers are big fans of Ariana Grande, I made her! I'm not really a fan, but this was highly requested (forced actually xD) by my friend! I tried my best, lol. If you want to download her, she will be on catvlz's account (as I made her with that account) and you'll have to click on "advanced" and then "include custom content". The custom content I used for the hair is Mikerashi - Nightcrawler - Break Free Hair Retexture. The eyelashes are created by Kijiko.
01-03-16_54747nbspPM_zpspq3yhi5t.png
IMG-6587.gif
Post edited by sproot on

Comments

• GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,612 Member
    Wow! Very well done.
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    yes very well done! I have no interest in her or whatsoever, but i know her face and you have done it amazingly!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Your simversion of Ariana Grande reflects her so very well! :) She looks very nice! It was very kind of you to create her for your friend.
    Thankyou for sharing your sim with the simming community :)
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited January 2016
    Nice job on her. I'm not much of a fan of her either, but I did love the Ew skit she did with Jimmy. I think she sings well live, but the recorded stuff I don't care for. It is too synthesized like a lot of music today. She has a good voice and should use her real voice more.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    Does she come with custom donut licking content?
    &PHgr;
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    Nice job. Looks just like her lol.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • 0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member
    Wow. Impressive. I don't know how you done it, but you've managed to capture her flared nose pout face that she does. Lol.
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    She looks awesome! I'm a big fan of hers, but I don't feel like the ones on the gallery looks like her at all.

I will definitely be downloading her! <3
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Swiftwolf100Swiftwolf100 Posts: 4 New Member
    That looks exactly like her! Nice job! :smiley:
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Kerwinkle wrote: »
    If any of you lovely simmers are big fans of Ariana Grande, I made her! I'm not really a fan, but this was highly requested (forced actually xD) by my friend! I tried my best, lol. My username is the same one on here if you want to download her, you'll have to click on "advanced" and then "include custom content". The custom content I used for the hair is Mikerashi - Nightcrawler - Break Free Hair Retexture. The eyelashes are created by Kijiko.
    01-03-16_54747nbspPM_zpspq3yhi5t.png

She looks amazing!! :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    edited January 2016
    A lot of people don't pay attention to the little details like the upturn of the nostrils or the shape of the lips when creating celebrity sims but they make a huge difference. Your sim is very well done. From the ear shape, to the jaw line, every thing is spot on. I've tried to make her before and I just couldn't. I'm impressed.
  • taigoesrawrtaigoesrawr Posts: 812 Member
    So beautiful! You've got talent. :)
  • BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    She's beautiful I tired creating her in the sim 3 but I'm not great a making real people in sims. Yours is the spitting image of her. Here's my version:Screenshot-143_zpsich9rqov.jpg
    giphy.gif

• TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Nice work. :) I imagine you sunk a lot of time into making that thing. Having spent hours trying and failing to create celebrity sims myself, I can appreciate how much attention to detail it takes. You are either really talented or really put in the work.

Either way, you're making me want to give likeness another go. It's inspiring to see.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    i love your work, i can't seem to find her in the gallery though :(
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • sprootsproot Posts: 590 Member
    take0nme wrote: »
    i love your work, i can't seem to find her in the gallery though :(

Thank you! I actually made her with another account and I uploaded it to mine as well, but I took it down. She should be on catvlz's profile under "Include Custom Content"! :)
    IMG-6587.gif
  • sprootsproot Posts: 590 Member
    Thank you everyone for your lovely feedback, I'm really happy that you all like it! <3
    IMG-6587.gif
  • DaiDai13DaiDai13 Posts: 68 Member
    I love Ariana, that reflects her so much. It's like a mirror image. Very well done!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    *Googles Ariana Grande*...

Facebook-Blushing-Smiley-Emoticon.jpg
  • snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    Wow! Great job OP!
  • NikitaKittenNikitaKitten Posts: 2 New Member
    You're amazing :) Would you create my sim if I PayPal you? :)
  • KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    I am sproot!!!!!
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I don't really like her or her music, however she looks great :)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon