March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Makeovers...

I was fooling around in Sunset today and decided to make over a few Townies, I only did new hairstyles/colors, facial hair, sometimes eye color, makeup and "tans", but no facial features were tweaked or changed at all. Everyone got new outfits too, some of their starter outfits are truly hideous!

First up: Jared Frio
Before:Screenshot-1118_zpsy8ncyrwr.jpg
Jared after:Screenshot-1119_zpsnbrtofzc.jpg
I had a great before/after of Connor but forgot to take his after picture!
Gobias Koffi:Screenshot-1120_zpsk75hilz6.jpg
Gobias after:I really tried to stretch him, I wanted something more out there than what I usually do with him.Screenshot-1121_zpsfafagysj.jpg
Fiona McIrish: BeforeScreenshot-1107_zpst0tggsji.jpg
Fiona after: she is a challenge when not tweaking her face!Screenshot-1108_zpsn75dju7w.jpg
Molly French: BeforeScreenshot-1110_zpsjlktszop.jpg
Molly after: she was fun and looked really decent afterwards.Screenshot-1112_zpspwn6owzu.jpgScreenshot-1111_zpsyghrh1bs.jpg
VJ Alvi before:Screenshot-1103_zpsbcy0hghf.jpg
VJ after:Screenshot-1104_zpsr9iski6j.jpg
Iqbal Alvi before:Screenshot-1101_zpsddw9fasx.jpg
Iqbal after, throw him on a treadmill and he'd be awesome!Screenshot-1102_zpspoc1nph8.jpg

Comments

• TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    edited January 2016
    Nice work!

Where did you get Jared Frio's hairstyle? Is that CC or from the game or Store?
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    TreyNutz wrote: »
    Nice work!

Not sure if it's store, it's not CC as I don't have any. My computer is shut off or I could tell you exactly...
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Nice work!

I think Frio's hairstyle is from Ambitions. It's one of the better, less extreme male hairstyles I use often.
    ENolan wrote: »
    Nice work!

I think Frio's hairstyle is from Ambitions. It's one of the better, less extreme male hairstyles I use often.

I found it, says it's from Pets.
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I found it, says it's from Pets.

Thanks! The one EP I don't have. :p
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I made over some of the paparazzi that were loitering outside my home.
    In Monte Vista
    tumblr_o0f29lxaqY1v2n804o1_540.jpg
    I did it while they were in the middle of a conversation.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    I'm going to start making over babysitters, mail carriers, tourists and paparazzi. Today I'm attacking The Bunch Family and The Goths.
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    edited January 2016
    Awesome makeovers @Charlottesmom. Jared Frio looks gorgeous. <3

I had to giggle at Gobias though. He looks great and it reminds me when when Tobias had hair in Arrested Development. It suckled the life right out of him. :lol:
    MAfSTaj.jpg
    Post edited by xoJessi on
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    Great job on them! I'm pretty close to share some of the makeovers I did on the new young adults and elders from Riverview.

I'm sure Frio's hair is from Pets. It's the same hairstyle that Cruz Martingale wears.
    The problem is that his hair is black, so, you may not be able to see. ¬¬0

Finally got my after picture of Connor...
    Connor Frio before:Screenshot-1117_zpsnjfllodh.jpg
    After: I tried something different with Connor, I usually keep him looking pretty much the same as untouched but do consistently tweak his face (make it thinner) and his nose, and add glasses, but since face tweaking was off the menu and I wanted to try dark hair and no glasses, here is the result.Screenshot-1124_zpsbvxserzz.jpg
    Great job on them! I'm pretty close to share some of the makeovers I did on the new young adults and elders from Riverview.

I'm sure Frio's hair is from Pets. It's the same hairstyle that Cruz Martingale wears.
    The problem is that his hair is black, so, you may not be able to see. ¬¬0

Please post asap, I love Townie makeovers!! I have the same hair on Iqbal and it looks a little different due to it being black (can't see details).
  • donnabaileydonnabailey Posts: 683 Member
    Your makeovers are awesome @Charlottesmom ! It would be so hard for me to make over townies without tweaking their faces and bodies, but you've done wonders with just hair and makeup. They all look great but Gobias and Connor are my favorites.
    Appaloosa Plains Townie Makeover Project!

The Claw Machine Diaries Challenge

Though nothing can bring back the hour
    Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
    We will grieve not, rather find
    Strength in what remains behind
    Here are the newest makeovers The Goths are first:

Gunther before (I personally think Gunther is perfect before:Screenshot-1125_zpszlromhaj.jpg
    Gunther after (Had to do an after so....): Screenshot-1126_zps9gfwj5ua.jpg
    Mortimer child before:Screenshot-1131_zpsrbbm6inh.jpg
    Mortimer before, aged up:Screenshot-1132_zpse8uphqla.jpg
    Mortimer after (he looks almost exactly like my CAS Dylan, only Dylan doesn't have that chin):Screenshot-1135_zpstr3acvlj.jpg
    EEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!Screenshot-1133_zpsc4u8dkfw.jpg
    Cornelia before:Screenshot-1127_zpszuo9r8ku.jpg
    Cornelia after:Screenshot-1128_zps4pizjnoh.jpg
    Screenshot-1129_zpsjrqaky8p.jpg
    The Bunch Family.....UGH!! I did thin down Jack and Judy...pretend they hit the gym.
    Jack before:Screenshot-1142_zpskwffrj8k.jpg
    Jack after:Screenshot-1143_zpstiib7pph.jpg
    Judy before:Screenshot-1144_zpsguzt6cbh.jpg
    Judy after:Screenshot-1146_zpsvqsg5sis.jpg
    Ethan before, Screenshot-1140_zpsmccwejit.jpgEthan is my favorite Bunch kid I always attack him first for a makeover and he comes out like this....Screenshot-114_zpsaqib5i8z.jpgBUT since I was doing makeovers strictly without tweaking their faces at all...
    This is how he came out, that other hair didn't look good without facial tweaking.Screenshot-1141_zpsltfii5vy.jpg
    Lisa before:Screenshot-1147_zpszkdjezqk.jpg
    Lisa after...pretty IMO...Screenshot-1148_zpsgxvzdxaq.jpg
    Darlene child:Screenshot-1149_zpsipu9dczc.jpg
    Darlene aged up (Before):Screenshot-1150_zpsvj9urq7g.jpg
    Darlene aged up after, pretty even with those lips!Screenshot-1151_zpsma5cy22i.jpg
    Arlo kid (before):Screenshot-1136_zpslamanl38.jpg
    Arlo aged up (before):Screenshot-1138_zpswranghh4.jpg
    Arlo aged up after...seriously that Nose!!! Plastic surgery is pretty much necessary....Screenshot-1139_zpsvdioq4t8.jpg

The Bunch Family was a challenge, I enjoyed it but reeeeallly wanted to tweak faces (I resisted though)...
  • Peach77Peach77 Posts: 313 Member
    Mine have been around so long that the befores don't really exist anymore.

Jon Lessen in his pajamas:
    Screenshot-126.jpg

Adult Bob Newbie looking kinda ticked off that I dragged him out of bed in the middle of the night:
    Screenshot-110.jpg

YA Carlotta Lobos, I deal with wide heads on females by covering the sides with hair:
    Screenshot-116.jpg

Grandma Mags:
    Screenshot-111.jpg

Grandpa Robert:
    Screenshot-113.jpg

They had a son right before they turned elder, and he's actually younger than all his nephews and niece. The game named him Owen Newbie and I thought it was just hilarious.
    Screenshot-114.jpg

I cheated to see what he'll look like grown up. I think he'll be very handsome if I make his head narrower. If Mags and Robert die before he's YA I will probably move him in with the rest of the Newbies. What's one more kid anyway?
    Screenshot-115.jpg

Henry Simovitch from Roaring Heights aged down:
    Screenshot-154.jpg

Just wait until @CravenLestat sees this thread, he has a zillion gorgeous townies.
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Nice makeovers guys! I'm gonna try this too! :)
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    edited January 2016
    You'd love my game when I played a stylish. Let me see what I can find here. (and what I haven't shown yet)

From Riverview:

latest?cb=20120814204041
    (YA) Dimitri Ivanov. He's a virtuoso and he's in the Music Career.

Screenshot-121_zpslndrxd3t.jpg

250?cb=20110128195250
    (YA) Travis McDermott.

Screenshot-245_zps3tn1dbel.jpg

latest?cb=20120815214321
    (YA) Maximus McDermott.

Screenshot-246_zps0htgyzdf.jpg

latest?cb=20111114040428
    (YA) Laurel Grisby. I HAD to give her a plastic surgery. He's a sweet girl and she was married to a rich elder.

Screenshot-247_zps8gthfacc.jpg

From Appaloosa Plains:

250?cb=20131110170926
    (A) Jazlyn Parrott. It was part of the story I'm in. Her new husband, Kale Parrott - Kanoa's brother- helped her to raise her confident and self-esteem and they went to the saloon.

Screenshot-147_zpsilltgxmi.jpg

From Oasis Landing:

250?cb=20131026102033
    (YA) Leina Orey. She aged up and I like how she looks.

Screenshot-486_zpsvgtbiqne.jpg

250?cb=20131106123934
    (A) Jon Lee. He's going to live in the present, so, I gave him a make-over for him to live in the present. I couldn't change his hairstyle, though. I didn't find any other that would suit him.

Screenshot-562_zpssyrv0uva.jpg

I can open my Moonlight Falls save and check the characters there. There are some that I changed because they aged and others that Melinda gave a make-over. You guys should play the stylist profession, it's really cool -even though you've got some limitations, but MC is useful when that happens. There are lots of elders too, but I didn't use to take pictures.
    Post edited by thuggishsplicer on
    If you guys have "before" pictures please post them, it is really neat to see what they looked like before you attack them.
  • PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    I'm gonna jump in and share...

I gave Harold Assange (a University premade) a makeover. I didn't change his facial structure. All I did was use a custom skin, custom eyes, face masks, and change his hair, eyebrows, and clothes. And I added eyelashes. :)

Before. Sorry about the bad lighting, but I was in a hurry to make him over:

x4HdcZj.jpg

AFter:

BVpXxh1.jpg

I have to admit, it was kind of easy to make him over since he wasn't that bad looking to begin with.
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • GlimmeringsGlimmerings Posts: 143 Member
    @Peach77 Wow, I really like the skin on Jon and Bob... do you know where I could download it maybe? (And did you use any other makeup on them?)

I gave Harold Assange (a University premade) a makeover. I didn't change his facial structure. All I did was use a custom skin, custom eyes, face masks, and change his hair, eyebrows, and clothes. And I added eyelashes. :)

x4HdcZj.jpg

AFter:

BVpXxh1.jpg

I have to admit, it was kind of easy to make him over since he wasn't that bad looking to begin with.

He's amazing! That is the kind of CC I could go for, not overboard just enhancing.
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    I am currently redoing townies in Hidden Springs. So far, I've done Blake Grayson, Jenny Lho, and Francisca Vanderburg. I didn't get pics of Blake and Jenny, but Blake and Francisca are in my studio. Jenny didn't upload for some reason *side eyes the exchange*

Here's pics of Francisca:

Before:

saFfotQ.jpg

After:

dRysI1A.jpg

Nice creations, everyone! <3
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member

x4HdcZj.jpg

AFter:

BVpXxh1.jpg

Holy WOW!!!
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    Everyone's makeovers are awesome! :open_mouth:
    i sent my sims to uni,and decided to do a few makeovers of the townies there.
    Abigal Kaya
    AbigalKaya_zpswcfhg3n9.jpg
    Gabby Ahmed
    GabbyAhmed_zpsupghssiu.jpg
    Happy Simming!♥
  • donnabaileydonnabailey Posts: 683 Member
    edited January 2016
    Here are the newest makeovers The Goths are first:

Gunther before (I personally think Gunther is perfect before:Screenshot-1125_zpszlromhaj.jpg
    Gunther after (Had to do an after so....): Screenshot-1126_zps9gfwj5ua.jpg

Mortimer child before:Screenshot-1131_zpsrbbm6inh.jpg
    Mortimer before, aged up:Screenshot-1132_zpse8uphqla.jpg
    Mortimer after (he looks almost exactly like my CAS Dylan, only Dylan doesn't have that chin):Screenshot-1135_zpstr3acvlj.jpg

Gunther and adult Mortimer are pretty good even as befores. I do like your versions better tho. Gunther looks dangerously sexy.
    EEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!Screenshot-1133_zpsc4u8dkfw.jpg

Holy Mabel, what happened there?!?!
    The Bunch Family.....UGH!! I did thin down Jack and Judy...pretend they hit the gym.

Those poor Bunches ... there's just not a lot to work with there, is it? Major plastic surgery required for those poor saps. Great makeovers!
    Appaloosa Plains Townie Makeover Project!

The Claw Machine Diaries Challenge

Though nothing can bring back the hour
    Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
    We will grieve not, rather find
    Strength in what remains behind