Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dawhh, thank you so much! ^_^

123457...Next

Comments

• MusicalRose21MusicalRose21 Posts: 143 Member
    edited January 2016
    I'm so happy for you Franny. Glad to have helped you along. Happy New Year, too! <3
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    That's awesome Franny ... It's bittersweet - enjoy these last few deals :smiley:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Congrats @Franny That was so thoughtful of you to list everyone that gifted you! Amazing! Brings tears to my eyes because I can feel how this community really comes together and helps each other!

It is such a journey to OTS but so much fun getting there! The excitement is like a roller coaster, but it never really ends.

I find so much joy just knowing I helped someone get to that point, knowing they love playing the game, and are so appreciative!

This is truly a wonderful crowd!

Congrats and enjoy your game <3

• rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    you're welcome. such a sweet letter. you're so kind always I'm happy to have helped such a deserving person.
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    Congratulations and Happy New Year! I'm still stuck a decade behind in my head too LOL.
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.