Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• stargirl18stargirl18 Posts: 1,512 Member
    Hi, I would like a home for my 100 bc challenge families new start in Moonlight Falls
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username:stargirl18
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Victorian
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 40*40
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? see below
    Number of bathrooms: 3 see below
    Favorite color schemes: bright colours
    Colors you dislike: dark colours
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used:all
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Moonlight Falls
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    The house should have three floors.
    Basement should contain Art Studio, Music room, Gym, Study and Arcade.
    Ground Floor should contain Living room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Toilet room and Main Bedroom plus toddler playroom.
    1st Floor should contain 2 bathrooms, kids bedroom, kids playroom,
    Additional instructions?
    Art Studio- 3 Easels, 2 sculpting Stations, 2 skecth tables and 5 sketch books
    Music room- Stage and 1 of each instrument
    Study- 6 desks, 2 computers, 2 science tables, 4 chemistry table, bot maker, alchemy station and 3 inventor tables.
    Gym- The balls from Base and University packs, Stereo with dance mat, 10 pieces of exercise equipment
    Arcade- Sports tables, 4 bowling lanes, 6 arcade machines, large tv with seating and video game system.
    Living room- tv, sofa, fishtank, radio, 4 bookshelfs(1 for skill, kids, general and reipes/songs/bait) plus display cabinet.
    Kitchen/Dining area- Place for birthday cakes/parties, bar, 2 tables- seat 8/4 sims, 6 highchairs, 1 fridge, 1 fridge, blender, mircowave, bin, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
    Toilet room- toilet and sink
    Main bedroom- double bed, six cots, wardobe, mirror anf easel
    Toddler playroom- changing table, 4 potties, xylophone, pegbox, dollshouse and playtable.
    Bathroom 1 - Adult- corner bathtub, sink, toilet and shower
    Bathroom 2- kids- animal themed- bath, toilet and sink
    Kids bedroom- dormintry style- 5 sets of bunkeds and 3 dressers with mirrors
    Kids playroom- 4 child stoves, 3 dollshouses, 2 playtables, 2 dressing up toys and all bears.
    Outside- A place to grow fruit and vegetables (walled in with a roof)
    Water play area- Fenced in- Adult pool with hot-tub and bar and diving board, kids pool with slide and diving pool, 2 slip n slides
    children's playarea-fenced in- Animal themed- slide, playhouse, treeshouse, see-saw, sandpit, rocking riders and 3 swings plus trampoline.
    Garage- holds 4 cars and 8 children's bikes.

• GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Thank you so much everyone, it was a fun build, enjoying all the new items from Get Together ;)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member
    Just beautiful Glenkarri :D
    @winterbaby20 , your sim is available for download.
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8827689

Inspiration pic and my version...
    [img][/img]winterbaby1_zpsd9auy3js.jpg

[img][/img]SimThumb_zpsfrpahrkj.jpg
    [img][/img]outfits_zpsnrqve9eh.jpg
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Heh, heh, good one Soocoolsim, a most unattractive male..........loving the nose, poor Real Life fellow............ :D
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
  • Anua92Anua92 Posts: 269 Member
    edited January 2016
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: Anua92
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Gothic or Victorian
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs, Master Suite
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): Whichever size you would like.
    Number of bedrooms: 3 or 4. Preferred 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 master in red, 1 nursery preferred in woodlands style with at least two walkers and one playpen, 1 girls bedroom for children and teens alike, 1 boys bedroom for children and teens alike.
    Number of bathrooms: 2 or 3
    Favorite color schemes: Would prefer the house to be decorated in red, the parent's favorite color
    Colors you dislike: Pink
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: please send me a pm and I will let you know.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: I don't have them
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Midnight Hollow
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Perhaps a garden, if you wish.
    Additional instructions? This is for a 100 baby challenge, so I would like the plan as open as possible. Please either put multiple bunk beds in the kids' rooms, or make enough space for them. Thank you so much!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Such a beautiful house you created @glenkarri! Love it.

@soocoolsim your "unattractive" male you created looks awesome (if unattractive and awesome can be in the same sentence, lol) Looks very much like the inspiration photo. Well done, rec'd.
    LOL, thank you ladies for the comments and the recs. I'm pleased with how he came out... hope the requester will be too. It's funny... the more I look at him (both original and sim versions), the more appealing he becomes, lol :D
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Wow, soocoolsim! He's just right; I know you're requester will love him. :)

Lovely home, Glenkarri! All that wattle and daub fits right into Windenburg. <3
    SLpPUp.png
    Hello. I've just come to say that my request can now use World Adventures, Town Life Stuff, Pets, KPST & University Life now.
    Thank you for all of these lovely houses. I apologize for sounding a bit rude in my request........

Woot! Congrats on the new EP's and SP's! You're going to have so much fun. :smiley:
    In regards to your apology, I wanted you to know that you didn't sound rude to me at all, but I totally understand how it feels to be uncertain when you're typing. :) Since you don't have any linked url's in your initial request, would it be okay if you edited your original post to include your new content? That makes it a snap for us to see what we're working with. Please let me know if you have any troubles. Thank you so much!
    SLpPUp.png
    edited January 2016
    Thank you for your requests, @deadncrispy, @stargirl18 and @Anua92. If you need to make any changes or additions to your request, please edit your original post and leave a note for me here. Due to the errors on the forums with linked url's, I'll be posting an update of the Open Requests and Finished Requests every Friday, so you'll see your requests on the Open list shortly. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Thanks again, and happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    Thank you for your requests, @deadncrispy, @stargirl18 and @Anua92. If you need to make any changes or additions to your request, please edit your original post and leave a note for me here. Due to the errors on the forums with linked url's, I'll be posting an update of the Open Requests and Finished Requests every Friday, so you'll see your requests on the Open list shortly. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Thanks again, and happy simming! :)

thank you :) and will do
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    @winterbaby20 , your sim is available for download.
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8827689

Inspiration pic and my version...
    [img][/img]winterbaby1_zpsd9auy3js.jpg

Awesome great job, dear !! <3 Rec. of course. Anyway your version has a great appeal :tongue::wink: LOL LOVE IT !! :smiley:

• calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    Soo, nice sim, left you a rec'd
    h2xmsbl]

• deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    edited January 2016

hi in my form i edit the ep's question i now have get to work and get together. also i added that i want a nice science lab if possible and a gym and a place to put all collectables
    Post edited by deadncrispy on
  • Anua92Anua92 Posts: 269 Member
    I have a question...

I would also like to request a much larger house, with much more specific instructions. Would you like me to wait for this one to be finished, or go ahead and request that one as well?
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    edited January 2016
    @DNARequestTeam if you are having Problems with forum glitches, Write a PM to simgurudrake and she will be able to make a thread permanently glitch free for you so you can use only one thread. She did the same thing for @mastressalita who runs a link collection. The problem with the forum eating posts is caused by a Spam Filter when you post many links or pics. Simgurudrake can fix that for you :)
    Hope this helps.
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    @DNARequestTeam if you are having Problems with forum glitches, Write a PM to simgurudrake and she will be able to make a thread permanently glitch free for you so you can use only one thread. She did the same thing for @mastressalita who runs a link collection. The problem with the forum eating posts is caused by a Spam Filter when you post many links or pics. Simgurudrake can fix that for you :)
    Hope this helps.

Great info @Julyvee94! Thanks so much.
    Anua92 wrote: »
    I have a question...

I would also like to request a much larger house, with much more specific instructions. Would you like me to wait for this one to be finished, or go ahead and request that one as well?

@Anua92 You can edit the request you have up now until it is claimed if you want. If you would like the one you have requested now then you need to wait till it is finished and then add the next one you want sweetie. I hope this helps. Hugs and have a happy Wednesday dear. <3
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Hope this helps.

Wow, that would be so awesome. I know our dear secretary would love it if simgurudrake could fix our thread. :-) Thank you Julyvee94 for your info.
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Hi would like to request a residential house for my Sims 3 legacy

Username: LaineeCheri
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Victorian
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: I have all EPs except ITF no SPs
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?: basic
    Lot size (dimensions): min 30x40
    Number of bedrooms: 3-4,
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?: hues of purple in the master bedroom the others blue, pink, yellow, mint green, red
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes: for this house I just want a traditional Victorian styled interior
    Colors you dislike: lime green, I detest lime green
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?: I have no idea what that is but sure why not
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Steampunk, Jazz Age, Glitter and Glam, Edwardian, Regal Living, Storybook, Country Livin'
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: i don't have any of these
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: custom world based on Sunset Valley called Cobblestones, and Sunset Valley, near the beach
    Link to specific house or plan: https://cndphelps.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/pink-lady.jpg
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?: a small garden area, play ground area, basement and attic, and space for a chicken coop
    Additional instructions?: the garden, playground, and chicken coop do not have to be included just the allocated space for them, basement and attic do not need anything but wallpaper and floors, and the exterior should be a lilac color

Thank you !!!
  • mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    edited January 2016
    I see I was tagged here! I run a link collective for Sim stories, the Stories and Legacies Index. As you can imagine, that means posting lots of links and editing the same posts on the first page over and over each day to add new content -- things which can invariably trip the spam filter and cause the "this post is waiting to be approved" error. After an edit, the post is simply "deleted" with all previous information from the post! (Luckily, I do all my work externally and always copy my data in, so I had an external back-up!)

I sent a polite message to SimGuruDrake with the link to my thread describing the error I was getting and what I was trying to do (run a link collective for Sim stories, which has been very useful to many members of these forums) and that thread was allowed to be "by-passed" through the spam-filter so that the opening posts can be edited without worry. Additionally, the "eaten posts" were able to be recovered (to an extent; I still had to rebuild from my external backups a bit).

I hope this is helpful and wish you luck in fixing up your thread and keeping it running properly!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges