Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*♥* Chips46 Showcase - New Build *♥*

Comments

• chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited February 16
    Plan2Build7 (Aussie Forums)
    30 x 20
    unlimited budget
    2 bedroom 2bathroom

Gallery Link: plan2build7

gLBNVjf.png
    Post edited by chips46 on
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    @chips46 Great builds you have here! I especially like what you built for Plan2Build.
    Thanks for dropping by @pronterus I thought I start giving the Plan2Build a go It wasn't as bad as I thought I got some more of Plan2Build to put up soon.
    edited February 16
    Plan2Build8 (Aussie Forums)
    30 x 20
    Unlimited Budget
    2 bedroom 2 bathroom

Gallery Link: Plan2Build8

qSqWq8f.png
    edited February 16
    Casa Feliz
    Plan2Build9 (Aussie Forums)
    40 x 30
    Budget 190,000 in our library
    3 bedroom 2 bathroom

Gallery Link: Casa Feliz

piBBnD2.png
    edited February 17
    Plan to Build Round 10 (Aussie Forums)
    Budget Unlimited
    40 x 30
    3 bedroom 2 bathroom

Gallery Link: NEWCREST DR

KZ3UWvy.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Each of your Plan 2 Build homes look so very nice! :) Big congratulations on your Casa Feliz home winning first prize! That is exciting! I have been enjoying looking at the pictures of the homes. I won't post about all the homes because there have been a few that you have posted today but they are so very nice! Very nice furnishing of the homes! :)
    Thank you @rosemow I forgot to leave a message for you not to worry and It's ok your little smiley says a lot and I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures of the homes and Casa Feliz I enjoyed building this house one of my favourite and thanks for congratulations I appreciate your comment :)
  • athenacapuletathenacapulet Posts: 74 Member
    Wow, all your houses are so very nice! I love how you're so good at switching between the different styles, you seem to have full control over all of them honestly!

But I must say that your Plan2Build7 house is something special. The way you did the landscaping and how the colors just match so well. You seem to have used green as your staple color and what a wonderful choice! Green goes great with the style of the house. Gaaah I just want to move in straight away.

Your Plan2Build8 is also lovely! The white tone through all of it gives a very modern tranquil look, I especially love the kitchen area and that you decided to use white marble for flooring.

Also I must congratulate you on winning with Casa Feliz, once again great landscaping! I just love your gardens. The little bar&grill nook is a great addition to the house, looks like the perfect place for a bbq!

Can't wait to see more builds from you!
    Thank @athenacapulet I stick to a style what I think might go with that style of house that I build and same goes with exterior and interior and the landscaping would have to match as well and same with colour I like to make it blend It's like waking in a display home. And same with the lawn I don't make them to perfect and It gives that effect like you just hose it in and you get soil patches. And thank you for the congratulations on the build and your Sim won't be disappointed It's a lovely family home. And there's one that will be different to the others here.
    edited February 17
    The Block AU Round 13 (Aussie Forums)
    Fairy House empty shell from sawdust
    Fairy Dust Unlimited
    20 x 15
    2 bedroom 2 bathroom
    Gallery Link: Fairy House

VKDM0Vw.png
    Fairy House is so very pretty! :) The stone exterior of the home is very nice, and very pretty outdoors areas! The flowers and plants through the outdoors looks so very nice! The greenery trellis covered gazebo is very nice! The rocks, pond and water fountains feature area looks so very nice! Very nice art and chess area. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel amidst the very nice floral setting or have fun playing chess outdoors at the chess table. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden planters. That will enjoy doing crafting on the woodwork table, outdoors in the air, Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen is very nice! The stone texture of the walls looks nice and the log themed wall decor is a nice touch on the corner nook. The yellow flowers picture on the wall and the yellow flowers on the dining and side wall tables are sunny for sims to see when enjoy dining at the table. The pears pictures are nice touches either sides of the yellow flowers picture. They will enjoy listening to music from the phonograph whilst sitting there. The wall cutlery, fruit bowl,cereal box items and dish rack are nice touches in the kitchen.
    The home is very nice! :)
    This Is the original Fairy House that I renovated for The Block AU Round 13 but I used way too much fairy dust and I didn't put this one in after upload $250,765 I guess I got carried away and this one I've made a gazebo a fantasy garden and walk over bridge also fishing spot.
    and was only one entry as it is not been uploaded.9vbjax.jpg24llfyq.jpgac7pxk.jpgefqo3k.jpghu4uj6.jpgziqdd0.jpg4v3ckx.jpg
    The other version of your Fairy House is so very pretty! :) The flowers and plants through the outdoors areas look so very very nice! The garden areas look so nice! The walk over bridge looks great! The gnomes look cute through the outdoors! Sims will enjoy fishing in the pool at their home.
    The home is so very nice! It looks just like a fairy home! :)
    edited February 17
    QC Room challenge no:10
    Origin ID:chips46
    Babies, kids or teens:kids
    Sims Gallery Name: Fit For A Princess
    Gallery Link: Fit For A Princess

xoVhYDv.png
    I will repost here what I had written on the challenge thread.
    Fit for a Princess is such a very pretty room! :) The pink colour scheme of the room looks so very nice! Very nice layout and furnishing of the areas of the room! There are many nice things for the girls to do and see in their bedroom! The butterflies and grassy wall pattern looks nice, and the pink patterned floor rug adds to the very nice look of the room. It looks very nice how the curtains separate off the bed area. The school bags are a nice home touch on the dresser. The butterflies picture on the bedhead wall is pretty for the sims to see when laying in bed. The floor patterning in the bed area looks very nice. Very nice art nook in the middle section of the room. The girls will enjoy doing artwork on the art tables. The pictures on the wall that the girls have done are special touches there. It looks very great how there is a study desk area in the middle of the room, and the computer desk are face to face. The girls will enjoy using the computers together at the same time and can chat together facing each other. The books are a great touch on the desks.Very nice scientist alcove! They will enjoy doing experiments on the science table. The glass cases with the collectibles in them and the crystals on the wall shelf look great! . The pink curtains look pretty. They will enjoy playing the violin. The open shutter windows are nice touch in the room. Very nice sofa seat sitting and toy nook area ! The girls will enjoy sitting chatting there and reading a book from the bookcase and watching tv. The giraffes look very cute either sides of the tv. The girls will have fun playing with the doll house. The sofas look very nice how they are placed together there.
    The room is very nice! :)
    edited January 2016
    Thanks rosemow that's a good Idea :) thankyou
    edited February 17
    QC Room challenge no: 11
    Surprise area: Bathroom with massage table,TV area with meditation & yoga to do his stretching
    Gallery Name: Home Gym
    Gallery Link: Home Gym

q5JWrWO.png
    edited February 17
    I came 3 third place for the room
    QC Room challenge no: 12
    Career chosen: Painter
    Gallery Name: Art Studio
    Gallery Link:Art Studio

twt0qGv.png
    Your Art Studio is very nice! :) The layout of the room looks so very nice! The different sections of it are creatively great! It looks very nice how you have used the curtains in the room. Very nice painting alcove! It looks very nice how there are the different backdrop wall sections set up for sims to look at and paint on the easel ! The corner nook with the outdoors nature setting of the plants, flowery grassy flooring, sunny sunflowers and clouds in the skies looks very great! The art decor are nice touches in the areas of the room. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there. The paintings are nice art touches on the walls. The brick texture of the walls in the other areas of the room lloks nice. Nice woodwork area for sims to enjoy doing crafting on the table. The sunflowers are sunny for him to see whilst creating the items. He will enjoy painting on the easel in the corner nook there too. Very nice study desk nook area. Sims will like sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book from the bookshelf. It looks great how the bookcase is placed in the corner nook. He will enjoy listeming to music from the music player whilst in the room. Nice bathroom alcove in the room.
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Love your Art Studio room; it's really creative :)
    edited February 17
    QC Room challenge no: 13
    Gallery Name: Blissful Zen Bathroom
    Gallery Link:Blissful Zen Bathroom

Z1n0A29.png
    Blissful Zen Bathroom is very restful and calming! @chips46 :) Very nice furnishing of the various areas of the room! The curved alcove bath tub area is so very nice! The flowers, zen oval plant decor, bird bath, rabbit , crystal, and pink flamingos look so very nice there, and the grassy flooring creates a great outdoors feel to the room area. The flowers look pretty around the edges of the birdbath, It is a restful area for sims to enjoy bathing with the bamboo plants on the edges of the tub. Very nice meditation area! The walls of candles look pretty there, for sims to see when sitting on the stool quietly meditating.The triangular zen decor and the bamboo plants look nice there. Sims will enjoy the nice aroma of the incense whilst there. The lantern ceiling lights look pretty in the room. Very nice sink counter nook! The leafy pictures on the wall ,the towels and the spa items are nice touches there. The hanging robe is a nice home touch on the wall near the door, and the fruit bowl is a nice healthy choice of food for sims to eat. Sims will enjoy doing yoga on the mat in the bathroom. The eclipse light suits the room well. The wall textures in the room give a nice feel and look in the room. Your sim is very nice! It is very nice pictures that you have posted of him in the bathroom.
    Thank you rosemow :)
    edited February 17
    QC Room challenge no: 14
    Gallery Name: Christmas Party
    Gallery Link: Gallery Link:Christmas Party

cmjHD5B.png

I've entered the 4Sims4 competition Grinch Cottage and Sim Christmas Character: Grinche Grinch
    Gallery Link: Gallery Link: GRINCH COTTAGE

bkTKOSk.png

Gallery Link: Gallery Link:Clause

jtX9J7x.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top