Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    Have a great New Year everyone! :heart: Wishing you lots of joy, happiness, love, laughter and good health!
  • Options
    Poetrygirl3Poetrygirl3 Posts: 64 Member
    i don't even know how to gift.....not that i probably can. i can't even post pics yet. but just know...i would like to!!! ♥
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    LOL @friendsfan367. I am staying home, too. I hope VioletHorse got her set or will get it in the next few minutes before the Daily Deal ends. I sent a bunch of Romanza stuff to her but the stuff is so inexpensive now that one has to send an armload of gifts to make any dent in the price. LOL. ;)

Is anyone else struggling to gift nowadays? It seems to take the longest time to send a single gift, no matter what it is. :s
  • Options
    also, i do think this thread is a great idea!!! ♥ :D
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Reachsims wrote: »
    LOL @friendsfan367. I am staying home, too. I hope VioletHorse got her set or will get it in the next few minutes before the Daily Deal ends. I sent a bunch of Romanza stuff to her but the stuff is so inexpensive now that one has to send an armload of gifts to make any dent in the price. LOL. ;)

Is anyone else struggling to gift nowadays? It seems to take the longest time to send a single gift, no matter what it is. :s

i had to hit awesome since they took lol away.your so sweet hopefully the bump on her head didn't hurt.
  • Options
    can someone plz explain how to send a gift? pretty plz. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    can someone plz explain how to send a gift? pretty plz. :)

to senda gift you find a wishlist. and click gift this item or something like that.since this a top 5 the people here list the 5 things they want most ,
  • Options

i have 100 points credit from addy im struggling to spend i have no list and neither do all the friends i've looked at. so that my gifting problem.
  • Options
    thank you, friendsfan367! :D
  • Options
    thank you, friendsfan367! :D

your welcome . welcome to the forums.
  • Options
    jg2342arjg2342ar Posts: 457 Member
    OMG @charlotteprice thank you so much for Aurora skies!!! I don't know what I did but I have had a really bad day today and this really made me smile. I really appreciate everything from everyone on here!
  • Options
    jg2342ar wrote: »
    OMG @charlotteprice thank you so much for Aurora skies!!! I don't know what I did but I have had a really bad day today and this really made me smile. I really appreciate everything from everyone on here!

charotte is super sneaky.to answer your question about what you did sometimes nothing but other times i think gifters go to a list looking for something and find something better so they gift that instead. thats how it worked when i did it anyway .
  • Options
    VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    @VioletHorse - Check your CYS again and see if you have enough content now to get the set?
    Sorry but I was doing something in RL and missed it. Plus I did not think some one would rush in at the last moment, but I was wrong. I need to remember you like to sneak in and out faster then speed of light. But thank you for trying <3

• Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Thank you thank you thank you to @charlotteprice who gifted me Sunlit Tides! Please let me know of anything I can get you in return, that was so absolutely generous.

And to @Okblondee7 who gifted me the Daisy Country Shirt Dress and the Boyfriend's Blazer. You guys are amazing!

Happy New Year guys!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    A new year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year, friends! <3
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    edited December 2015
    "Provence" is on sale for 435 SP for me. I do not feel comfortable doing the free sp ads, so any help world be great.
    #14 "Pails in Comparison" 25 SP
    #15 "Rustic Loaf Box" 26 SP
    #16 "Pastoral Practical Kitchen Shelf" 26 SP
    #20 "Rustic Hanging Basket" 28 SP
    #48 "Pump-less Waterwork Sink" 75 SP
    Have a great day/night <3o:)
    I have updated my top 5. Working on "Provence" since it is on sale this week. I am also working on some other sets that are on sale this week. You can find those sets here. You might have to scroll either up or down on page 5 to find the list.

• Options
    Franny wrote: »
    A new year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year, friends! <3
    weird first i awesomed your post .when it got stuck i hit like then like morphed back to awesome and i hit nothing to do that.
  • Options
    weird first i awesomed your post .when it got stuck i hit like then like morphed back to awesome and i hit nothing to do that.

Yeah, that's happened to me before. :D The "like," and "awesome" buttons have been acting weird for me lately. I'll like someone's comment then come back moments later, and my "like" will have disappeared.
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options

Yeah, that's happened to me before. :D The "like," and "awesome" buttons have been acting weird for me lately. I'll like someone's comment then come back moments later, and my "like" will have disappeared.

i meant to tell you your siggy is cute.
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    @friendsfan367 do you have a wishlist? I keep seeing you pop up and I wanted to send you a gift
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options

Aw, thank you! :blush:
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options

Aw, thank you! :blush:

your welcome.
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 do you have a wishlist? I keep seeing you pop up and I wanted to send you a gift

no .the last time i had one was a year ago.my old computer had died and when i moved and got the new one set up people took me out .and then i had the last venue on my list but i got involved in argument between 2 friends over who hit who first the month before aparently i took the wrong side because moments later i became a gondola pancake.
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    haha ok then
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Thank you @charlotteprice for the two items in my top 5! I've updated my list thanks to you! *hugs* <3 And happy New Year everyone!
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^