Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

In Another Life Challenge (Sims 2) | Pizza with Gabriel Green!

xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
edited October 2015 in The Sims 2
Hey guys,
I recently started a "challenge" where I'm following "one sim" through all the game generations.

~*~*~

If you're interested in doing the challenge, basically all you have to do is create a sim with a similar personality, appearance and of course name and basically live their lives in the Sims 1, the Sims 2, the Sims 3, and the Sims 4.

The only difference is they have to do something different career/social/family wise.

So. . . it's almost like your sim is saying "In another life I was an Acrobat" or "In Another life I had thirteen children" or "In Another life I died in a fire" - possibilities are endless.

For my go at this - - - in the Sims 2 I plopped Timberly down in Belladonna Cove. Check out episode one if interested - her Land Lady takes a liking to her.

https://youtu.be/AzGU0G9cXlk
Post edited by xoJessi on

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    It's a Fun Idea and I hope you keep posting about it. :mrgreen:
  • jvms20jvms20 Posts: 636 Member
    I've done this before :D Let's see if I could do it again with my new favorite sim
    mRzKqv8.gif?1
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    edited October 2015
    Thanks so much @Rflong7 o:). @jvms20 Yeah! Give it a shot. It's a lot of work but fun. :)

Episode Two!
    This time she meets a guy named "Gabriel Green" and they snack on some pizza.

https://youtu.be/aADXxTyhsKY

Do you think they should be together or should she wait it out?
    Normally i just go for the first thing that shows mutual interest but. . . what do you think?
  • jvms20jvms20 Posts: 636 Member
    edited October 2015
    If you want my opinion I think she should wait it out. She should have a couple dates, have a bf down the line and maybe as time goes by she finally gets back in contact with Gabriel Green and they hit it off? Of course that's only if you want him to be a part of your legacy. He is pretty good looking for a townie. But as you said I don't think they're compatible either :p hey, he could still be a b.o.o.t.y call lol jk

I guess Sims forums doesnt like the word B.o.o.t.y.
    Pirates from all over the seas must be offended. >:(
    mRzKqv8.gif?1
    Thanks for your input! Yeah, maybe she should play the field a bit first and see what happens. lol. A good looking townie/premade is so hard to find but we'll see. :D
    Pirates from all over the seas must be offended. >:(
    Hahahaha! Must be - - - we don't wanna offend those pirates.
    Episode 3

Hey guys (sorry for the delay) . Today Timberly levels up in her gamer career, makes "friends" with all types of species and we decide whether or not she should get romantic with Gabriel Green.

https://youtu.be/EaQAGosgS44

Should Timberly get a pet? What type - your pick.
  • Mafe5125Mafe5125 Posts: 294 Member
    edited December 2015
    Really enjoying these. :) Awesome idea!

Edit: she should deffs get a pet. Maybe a tiny kitten. Since she's living in an apartment, she could definitely squeeze in a kitten! :smiley:
    Post edited by Mafe5125 on
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    edited February 2016
    I LOVE this idea! I just wish my current computer could handle sims 3 and 4. As soon as it can I am sooo doing this. I could always do the sims 1 and 2 parts while I wait for the new computer... like I need ANOTHER challenge!

EDIT: Just curious, since there's no actual lifespan in Sims 1 when would you decide that part of the challenge was over?
    Post edited by StormyDayz on
    Thanks so much Mafe5125! A kitten is a cute idea. ^___^
    I LOVE this idea! I just wish my current computer could handle sims 3 and 4. As soon as it can I am sooo doing this. I could always do the sims 1 and 2 parts while I wait for the new computer... like I need ANOTHER challenge!

EDIT: Just curious, since there's no actual lifespan in Sims 1 when would you decide that part of the challenge was over?

hhaha! Can't wait to see what you come up with (if you share it that is). And I feel you on the challenges...

I didn't really think about how it would end in Sims 1(partially because Timberly is doing so bad she probably will drop dead any minute lol). It could be player discretion. Depending on how difficult or easy you want to make it you can give yourself a set amount of days (sims 1 tallies them for you). 10 days v. 100 days etc.

dayssincemovein_zpsjzlo2uu9.png
    (don't judge my poor sim stats)

Of course it's over in any case if the sim dies... but if you gave yourself a goal like "reach the top of blah blah career" that could be good too.