Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    Thank you, everyone, for the well wishes. We finally heard from the doctor. The swelling has gone down a lot, so it's certain now that it's the result of a stroke and not a tumor. This is the best we could have hoped for. Her memory is still very impaired, and part of her face is still numb, but they're referring her to a neurologist to help her cope with that.

I'm incredibly worn out, and might be getting sick, but it's a big relief. I'll be driving home tomorrow, so I'll be back in a few days after the dust has settled.

I'm looking forward to having time to play again, now that I own the store!
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    @Ktarian Congrats on owning the store! And so glad your mom's outcome turned out for the best. Be safe on your drive home. Lotsa coffee and loud music. :)
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @Ktarian - Glad your mom got the 'better' news ( since neither one is really good news :frowning: ). Hoping she makes a full recovery <3 .
    Hope whatever you're feeling is just the results of the stress and that you stay healthy. It's hard to Sim when you're sick ;)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Welcome @hayley~Belle and happy belated birthday @wittanthony1 <3
    rnramey wrote: »
    Happy belated birthday @wittanthony1! Hope you had a great one.
    @wittanthony1 happy belated birthday
    @Ktarian Congrats on owning the store. Hopefully the new year will bring better health for your mum.
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @wittanthony1 Happy Birthday....err 2 days late :blush: I do hope it was a great one!

@Ktarian I'm sorry to hear about your mother and hope y'all get some info soon. I think it is so much easier to deal with things when you know what is going on. It is that black hole of uncertainty that is hard to deal with and makes us go nuts! I know that is how it was when hubby was in hospital. I'm glad you are able to be with your mother. That is a big help to her.
    Congrats on joining the club!
    Me1620 wrote: »
    Thank you @despina53 for wishing me a happy birthday. You're the first I notice to have wished me a happy birthday on this thread. :kissing_heart:
    @wittanthony1 - Happy Belated Birthday. I hope it was great. @despina53, Dee, is always wonderful in how she recognizes special occasions and achievements of ours. :)

@hayley-Belle - Welcome. Looking forward to being a part of your journey towards owning the store. Yay for @ZeeGee for bringing a fellow simaholic, soon to be DDaholic, to our home. :+1: Since you are new to this thread, I value any feedback you can give on the set up of this thread and the information provided.

Thank you everybody for wishing me Happy Birthday. I had an okay birthday. Had an birthday dinner out with my family at Cheddar's.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    @Me1620 not sure if it will work for you, but a while back I started a post on my phone then moved to my computer to add the links and when I posted it from the computer it went to the land of pending approval. I was so mad. But when I went to my phone I had left the comment box open and it was my complete post! I hit post and it posted just fine from my phone :) I've done that a couple of times now just to be sure I don't lose my posts anymore. Might be worth a try :smiley:
    Hmm. Sounds like this could be a browser issue. I am using Chrome. The website looks fine on my desktop but when I view the website on my laptop using Chrome, it is a jumbled mess.

I will try the phone (so tiny though)

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • NonsequitorianNonsequitorian Posts: 264 Member
    Good job on the new thread, Jodi @Me1620 !
    Remember: Wherever you go...there you are.

One day, my wishlist turned into Own the Store, and there was no more wishlist. How remarkable.
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. There are no green deals in this part of the rotation, but there are quite a few once-only items that are part of other sets. If you are working towards one of those sets it is a great time to improve your CYS. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    649 ) Vineyard Vittles Shelf / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals:

650 ) Palace of Versailles / 833 / 1342 / 38% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 213, but less than # 350, # 417)

651 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Walk the Path Rug / 30 / 45 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; May 2012 Compilation Set

652 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Pre-Steam Aquarium Tank / 71 / 102 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

653 ) Bellies of the Cow Plant Beast Arcade Machine / 50 / 198 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics

654 ) Tubular Television / 55 / 99 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; May 2011 Compilation; Blast From the Past Compilation

655 ) Blooming Flower Arch / 45 / 61 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

656 ) Potted Cherry Blossom / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Asian Fusion; Best of 2010 Collection

657 ) Audrey Hepfire Vintage / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jet Set Elders

658 ) The Cow Plant Milkshake Maker Spring Ride / 114 / 162 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 121)

659 ) Al Fresco Street Market / 931 / 1710 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 887, # 294, but less than # 142)

660 ) Check This Home Hokey Table / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: It’s Game Time!; Man Cave Compilation

661 ) No Nonsense Desk / 26 / 121 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft; Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    I am finally getting around to reinstalling all of my store content according to Ciane's instructions. Wow...what a process. Takes time, but is worth it. Hopefully it will fix the problem and guarantee everything shows up in my game! :)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Hi again, it’s me...I am having trouble posting from my ipad and only a small fraction of my posts seem to appear. I also have the added problem of being from the UK so on a different time zone and because its xmas my husband and I (I sound like the queen) have been spending time together....whether we want to or not ha ha.

I have been trying to do a huge thank you to everyone who has been so kind and have sent me gifts from my wish list, its wonderful. What with the gifts and the daily deal I am on my way to furnishing my town.
    I am really hoping this works this time but I’ve written it in pages so that I can copy and paste it if it gets lost again. I did thank everyone on the sims page but I understand now that its not the best place to do it. I’m starting to panic in case you all think I am ungrateful.
    Thank goodness that I have @ZeeGee to steer me on the right course. she even had to tell me it was @ not a hashtag (my laptop has hidden the hashtag key!!) when I old her I couldn’t tag anyone!!! So here goes....4th time lucky.
    Thank you
    @frozenorangejuic @despina53 @bekkasan @anjeless26 (doesn't come up as a tag) @Me1620 @Franny and wow wow @rionismyname, seriously so generous, thank you and to @Ktarian who started all this with Zee lol

The daily deal section is amazing, last night I sat up until 3.30 am to get the Serenity Retreat at 52% , my Pinky~Belle deserves pampering especially if Devin is going to appear in my town....but we wont mention him!!! I am now busy “watching” loads of videos to earn sim points to take advantage of the daily deals I have the Broadwalk venue on my hit list and I understand it will be coming up soon, luckily I can knit, watch tv while the videos run!!!

So please please let this post ok or I might cry lol
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    You're very welcome, @Hayley~Belle! <3
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    > @Franny said:
    > You're very welcome, @Hayley~Belle! <3

Yayyy it all posted thank goodness, I can put the tissues away!
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    Oh no my post is missing my words to you @Franny
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    edited December 2015
    The daily deal section is amazing, last night I sat up until 3.30 am to get the Serenity Retreat at 52%

Lol, the first of many late nights and early mornings to get daily deals!

@Hayley~Belle is getting a little overwhelmed trying to post on the forum. Part of her posts are disappearing, which happens on iPad sometimes. So she switched to her MacBook. I'm wondering if because it's Apple it can make part of posts disappear too? I have no experience with Apple puters. Anyway she's taking a break so she can come back with a clear head and wants everyone to know she's not some mad Brit. I've assured her there are many mad Brits (and probably even more mad Americans) on this forum, which is what makes it so much fun. <3

@Me1620 Jodi, I think I neglected to say awesome job getting this new thread organized. :)

Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited December 2015
    You're very welcome, @Hayley~Belle :)

Edited to fix @ tag ( thanks @ZeeGee, I forgot to shift first ;) )
    Post edited by despina53 on
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
    @Hayley~Belle See Dee's post above. It's hard to tag you for some reason, I think cause of the little squiggly thing in the middle. (Yes, that's the official name, little squiggly thing).
    Thank you so much @Franny and @Reachsims thanks to you both I have the animals abound cascade and can go on the successful list yayyyyy! Thank you @ZeeGee for my two outfits you sent today.
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    I think if I keep my posts to two lines I have a better chance of them posting!!
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    You are very welcome @Hayley~Belle! I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble posting.
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Hey all ... Merry Christmas!

... or more like, hope you've all had good Christmas and are looking forward to a wonderful new year :)
    Me1620 wrote: »
    To help us celebrate the holidays, here is a link to a special holiday video created by @Wallin starring DD members - some of whom you may recognize ;)
    Wallins Sims 3 Holiday Dance Video
    If go to his Youtube home page, he reposted the original in parts.
    Ahh Jodi, thank you for reposting that. David was such a creative and enthusiastic member of our little community. Sad to see that he appears to have left The Sims behind but I'm sure he's moved on to other even more exciting projects.

It must be really frustrating to have to fight the forum to get your updates posted - I hope a solution can be found soon.

Oops! Happy belated birthday @wittanthony1 :smiley:

Waves...tiny voice...Hello everyone, my name is Hayley~Belle and I'm a simaholic.

I only set my game up last night so its all very new and different to sfp and 4 so I hope I don't ask too many silly questions.
    I'm really looking forward to making new friends and sharing simming experiences. x
    Hi @Hayley~Belle, welcome :)

It's great to see you here and it seems @ZeeGee has advised you well, and you are really getting into the swing of things!

Some of the problems you have posting might be because you are still a 'new member' - but that won't be the case for long! :)

Ktarian wrote: »
    I also wanted to let everyone know, thanks to so many people, I now 'own the store'. No more wishlist for me! The Make Me an Offer machine was impressed! This thread and those who help maintain it and spread the word about it definitely helped me complete my collection, along with many generous gifters.
    Great news! And you're so right about the help from the good folk of the DD thread and the generous gifting that is such a part of the Sims 3 community - the Store forums are full of wonderful people.

So sorry to hear about your mother, hopefully now that she is getting better and you have a diagnosis a good recovery will soon be underway. My thoughts are with you both.

In celebration of my YouTube channel reaching 100 subscribers I am having a lottery! I am giving away one gold world or 3,524 simpoints worth of stuff if the winner already has all the worlds. Anyone and everyone is welcome to enter, you don't have to be a subscriber, but subscribers do get a second bonus entry.
    Oh and @Ktarian I kept meaning to say congrats on owning the store but I keep forgetting! So congrats. :) Sorry to hear about your mother, but I'm glad she got the better of the two diagnoses.
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    In celebration of my YouTube channel reaching 100 subscribers I am having a lottery!
    Awesome! Congrats Tasha, that's quite an impressive achievement competing for viewers with so many other Let's Players.

@ajaxpost thank you for the welcome. I hope you had a good Xmas and this is a great way to start the new year :)
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited December 2015
    @hayley~belle you're welcome for the gift. I occationly have issues with posting from my iPad. It seems to be if I put an emotioncon :smiley: in the middle of a post, but only if I click on them from the emotioncon keyboard section.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    > @angeljess26 said:
    > @hayley~belle you're welcome for the gift. I occationly have issues with posting from my iPad. It seems to be if I put an emotioncon :smiley: in the middle of a post, but only if I click on them from the emotioncon keyboard section.

One of the posts was from my Apple Mac but I shall stop using the emoji on the iPad, hopefully it will work.
    Thank you so much for the two gifts I received this morning @angeljess26 <3
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top