Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    updated! Thanks to my lovely @Reachsims :love:
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    So much joy around here :) I hope to have enough SimPoints soon to shatter some top 5s. But at the moment I'm saving them up for @djsdragongirl :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    edited December 2015
    Sorry I haven't been very active recently but I'm back now!

Here is my Top 5 :D Prices between 25 SP - 50 SP

My thank you thread is here and in my siggy.

My wishlist is here and in my siggy.

Thank You! <3
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    My top 5 has been updated. :)

Thanks to @StephSteb, and @rionismyname I was able to complete Le Cirque Celebration! for 65 SP. :mrgreen:

I am currently working on Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles.

@rionismyname - Thank you so much for The Catcher, Human Cannonball Hairstyle, and Mistress of Ceremonies Hairstyle! <3

@StephSteb - Thank you so much for The Twirler, and Mistress of Ceremonies! :star:

✿ Daily Quote ✿

“Success is determined not by whether or not you face obstacles, but by your reaction to them. And if you look at these obstacles as a containing fence, they become your excuse for failure. If you look at them as a hurdle, each one strengthens you for the next.” - Ben Carson

Maaaan, it really has been gloomy these past few days where I live! Rain, rain, cloudiness, rain, cloudiness, but no sunshine! It's suppose to clear up these next few days - I hope. Well, have a great day everyone. :D
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Updated my top 5! Thank you! <3
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • Kaela_87Kaela_87 Posts: 520 Member
    Hi everyone! I hope you are all well. :smiley:

I have just updated My Top 5 and I am not far off of completing the 'Level Up Collection' and 'Man Cave Compilation' sets! :)

I am back to work on Monday 4th and will be paid that Friday so I will then purchase some simpoints and gift you lovely people! :blush:

<3<3
    My TS3 Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Kaela_87
    My TS3 Store Top 5: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14276743/#Comment_14276743
    TS3 ID: Kaela_87
    Origin ID: Purple_Aleakim
    Feel free to add me!
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    Hi! :blush: I've just updated my top 5. Have a great day/evening everyone! :heart:
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Not sure how this works, but I'm new and dying for some stuff from the store. I'd gladly gift someone something back in exchange, although I don't have many points.
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Kaela_87Kaela_87 Posts: 520 Member
    edited December 2015
    Thank you @Martje89 for the 3 gifts! Very kind of you! Hope you are having a lovely day! :smiley:<3

I have updated My Top 5.
    My TS3 Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Kaela_87
    My TS3 Store Top 5: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14276743/#Comment_14276743
    TS3 ID: Kaela_87
    Origin ID: Purple_Aleakim
    Feel free to add me!
    I can't post a link to my wishlist because of my new member status, is there any way around that? Thanks guys, can't wait to start gifting with you all.

Hi @Loveandhate, and welcome to the forums!

In order to become a member, you need 50 Points, 30 Posts and have an account older than 24 hours to become a Member. Once you become one you will be able to post links. :)
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    Thanks @Franny , hopefully I get there soon. This community seems so welcoming and amazing. I'm really glad I found it. I've been Simming for years but never really got into the forum crowd.

Thanks @Franny , hopefully I get there soon. This community seems so welcoming and amazing. I'm really glad I found it. I've been Simming for years but never really got into the forum crowd.

Yeah, me too! Even though I have a had this account for awhile, I never really interacted with the forum until a few months ago. :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    edited December 2015
    "Everyday - Hot Summer Days" is on sale for 125 sp. #1, #2,and #14 are from that set. I do not feel comfortable doing the free sp ads, so any help world be great.
    #1 "Not that Chilly V-Neck with Scarf" 68 sp
    #2 "August Mission Shirt" 81 sp
    #14 "Start-Up Chic" 68 sp
    #3 "Towel Drying Stand" 25 sp
    #6 "Fraud Laug" 28 sp
    Have a great day/night <3o:)
    Updated my top 5. Would like to get "Everyday - Hot Summer Days" while it is on sale.

edited December 2015
    My top 5 has been updated. :wink:

Thanks to @OriginalMara, @ss81, and @Taw3001 I was able to buy Muse Luxury for 20 SP, and Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles for 15 SP! :smiley:

@Taw3001 - Thank you so much for the Curls on the Side, Dramatic Curls, Dionysus Sofa, Victorian Open Back Top, Fully Formal, Ravena, Slick, and Muse Painting! This wouldn't have happened though if it hadn't been for @AMofOz! Your generosity has always taken my breath away. This helped me get the last items that I needed. :smiley: I was fortunate enough to have some leftover SP to spread some more gifting joy! Thank you! <3

@ss81 - Thank you so much for the Buttoned Up! :)

@OriginalMara - Thank you so much for the Aphrodite's End Table! <3

Well you guys.. I don't have a top 5 list anymore. However I still don't own the store, BUT I do now own all of the sets that do not appear on the DD rotation. Now I will be waiting on several sets to come on the DD so I can snag them up for free, except for one of them. The very last set I will be waiting on is the Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style which will appear for its cheapest deal February 27. Once I buy that set for free, I will officially own the store! This is so exciting!

Of course, I definitely would not have made it to where I am today without the help of you precious people! Several of you have been so kind as to host lottos, contests, give your prizes away to others in need.. like me. :D But seriously, thank you so much for all the help, and advice I have received throughout these last few months!

Now I plan on focusing my attention on my very first contest that I am hosting! I am currently giving away a Jet Set set code, annnd am doing a lottery that includes three prizes. I am hoping to rack up some more SP for some more prizes when I have the time.

If anyone is interested in joining my contest, click here. The more the merrier. :)

✿ Daily Quote ✿

“Happiness doesn't result from what we get, but from what we give.” ― Ben Carson

I hope everyone is having a great day/night wherever you are! <3
    Post edited by Franny on
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    Franny wrote: »

Well you guys.. I don't have a top 5 list anymore. However, I don't own the store yet, BUT I do now own all of the sets that do not appear on the DD rotation. Now I will be waiting on several sets to come on the DD so I can snag them up for free, except for one of them. The very last set I will be waiting on is the Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style which will appear for its cheapest deal February 27. Once I buy that set for free, I will officially own the store! This is so exciting!

Of course, I definitely would not have made it to where I am today without the help of you precious people! Several of you have been so kind as to host lottos, contests, give your prizes away to others in need.. like me. :D But seriously, thank you so much for all the help, and advice I have received throughout these last few months!

Now I plan on focusing my attention on my very first contest that I am hosting! I am currently giving away a Jet Set set code, annnd am doing a lottery that includes three prizes. I am hoping to rack up some more SP for some more prizes when I have the time.

If anyone is interested in joining my contest, click here. The more the merrier. :)

✿ Daily Quote ✿

“Happiness doesn't result from what we get, but from what we give.” ― Ben Carson

I hope everyone is having a great day/night wherever you are! <3

Awesome to hear!!

-Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @Franny! I am so happy for you! Almost there! :)
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    @Franny welcome glad you got the set!!!
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I have updated my top five. Many thanks to MaraSimmer (I'm sorry, I don't know your forum name! @MaraSimmer doesn't seem to exist.)
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @PalmArrow - MaraSimmer is @OriginalMara on this site. ^^

Congatulations to @SjappielovePaul and @Franny! It's so exciting watching our friends finish off their wish lists. :mrgreen: Thanks for the help you two have given to others, as well!
  • MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 238 Member
    I am very happy for you @franny Congrats! :D
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Thank you, @Reachsims ! Many thanks for the gift, @OriginalMara !
  • shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    Updated my top 5, thankyou for all the gifts.

I meant to do this two nights ago but a snowstorm hit and it took extra long to get home from the theatre and then last night I was just too tired after making banana bread for my brother's lunches, you should see the mountain of banana's he bought for it LOL.

Bought TS4 while it was on holiday sale along with the last two expansions I needed for TS3, so.... I've been playing TS4 nonstop for a couple days LOL. I was honestly a little nervous about buying the game even after the Origin game-time but it is a lot of fun. It's definitely different from TS3 and it took me a while to get the hang of the controls. I will be playing TS3 and my new expansions (showtime and late night) soon.
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.