Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wish List

choran929choran929 Posts: 214 Member
Was going to add this to the SIMsmas wish list but I forgot to post. Anyways here is some more things I would like them to add.

Newspapers:

I miss the daily Sim newspaper. Mainly because it did give you information and fake stories about what is going on in your Sims neighborhood and weekly lessons (TS3) and would sometimes give you a recipe (TS2)

Vacation Homes:

If you had TS2 Bon Voyage, you could buy vacation homes at all the vacation spots so when you visited the spot, you went straight to your vacation home instead of having to select a Hotel. I also liked that you could go to different locations at your vacation spot and could sample the local cuisine. I also liked that you could buy souvenirs.

Full access to Neighborhood:

I loved the fact that in TS3 you had full access to the whole entire town and you could travel around town and follow the car (bus or bike) through the town. I also liked the way that you could control your family members no matter what lot they are at.

Burglars and Fire:

I miss having burglars coming to the house and kicking their 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and getting a sweet bonus for doing it. I also miss that things could catch fire and either you could extinguish it or watch the cute firefighters do it (one time a fire started in my bathroom in TS2 and I could never figure out how that happened. That was the day I decided to put smoke detectors in every room of all my houses.)

Roaches:

I miss having roaches because it brought realistic consequences for those who were slobs (plus I liked making my sims scream and stomp on them.) I also miss the exterminator and his "bug truck"

Windows:

I like that in TS2 and TS3 you could look out of the windows. I hate the whole closed off window concept in TS4.

Careers:

I would like them to add more careers to the list (Politician, Criminal, Journalism, etc.) and I would like them to be open as the new careers in Get to Work are.

Restaurants and Nightclubs:

I like that in TS2 Nightlife, you could go Downtown and go into Restaurants with your Sims and order food for them. Then you can either pay the bill, Use a coupon (which is sent to you in the mail) for the meal to be free, or you could skip out on the bill.

Swimming:

I would like my Sims to have the option to Swim in the Ocean and the river. It would be awesome to bring back the diving option like they had in TS3 Island Paradise

Transportation:

In addition to Cars, I would like boats to come back too.

Nanny/Babysitters:

I would like them to make a comeback too. Leaving a child home alone is just wrong!

What would you like to see them add?

Comments

• mylenaureliemylenaurelie Posts: 53 Member
    I know this is very specific...and maybe a little crazy, but I really would love to see the vegetarian trait make a comeback!! I try so hard to make my sims vegetarian, but then they just end up eating hot dogs someone made on a grill. It's so frustrating! I actually would like to see a lot of traits and I really miss the favorites option.