Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 2 - stuck in fall

imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
I have the Sims 2 Ultimate (free) Origin download thing and it includes seasons. Unfortunately, it seems to be stuck on fall. Any ideas on how I can fix this? Or get rid of the Seasons part of the pack?

Comments

• Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited December 2015
    Is fall the only season you have set? In neighborhood view you should see expansion content on the top, if you click on seasons, are there any other seasons set? You can set it how you want. If they are there, sorry I have never heard of the game being stuck on one season. Maybe a mod messing with it if you have any?
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I don't have any mods. I can physically change the seasons using the icon, but the pictures are still of fall. Like I can put summer or winter, but the sims are still fascinated by the fact it's raining and it looks like fall.
  • Options
    NOVEMBER_11SARAHNOVEMBER_11SARAH Posts: 767 Member
    Do you have UC? if so you could try right clicking on the TS2 icon on origin and click repair game.
    New Zealand!!!
    I have dyslexia so my grammar sucks.
    Sim Story:
    https://smfblog11.wordpress.com/
    Simblr:
    http://thestrangenessofstrangetown.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    I have ultimate collection. UC is included, but I'll look around origin icon to see if there is a repair game symbol
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Does the lot icon and User Interface show the Summer or Fall icon?

Clicking on a lot with a family will show what Season the lot is in and the panel shows what season for the populated lots.

If the Sims are looking at rain, it can rain in Summer and Spring and sometimes Winter. The seasons don't change instantly when changed in the neighborhood screen. :)
  • Options
    I just want the neighborhood screen to look pretty. It doesn't seem to change. But I did get a weather machine for a reward and that made the lot greener.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    The neighborhood will change with the last lot you played. If the last lot is still raining, the neighborhood will be raining. Check the lot weather and then you know it should be changing in the lot- if Spring/Summer/Winter- and then give some play time to the lot. :)
  • Options
    Thanks!