Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Biggest Holiday Extravaganza

Comments

• cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Thank you for the compliment, Okblondee7, but I know you are talented too and could make a sim, household, recolors, EA make-over, or lot that others would love as well.
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @ciane, before being gone for several years, I did enjoy building. Now, I am so excited to play again (got all the EPs after Pets this past month) it's all a bit overwhelming. Trying to figure out that many EPs is going to take some time.

I have to say 'thank you' for having faith in me. One day, just wait! :)
  • KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    @ciane, before being gone for several years, I did enjoy building. Now, I am so excited to play again (got all the EPs after Pets this past month) it's all a bit overwhelming. Trying to figure out that many EPs is going to take some time.

I have to say 'thank you' for having faith in me. One day, just wait! :)

Have faith in yourself, too! I'd never played any Sims game before August, and now look at me. >_>;; I became addicted quickly, and now I have all the EP's, and even a few SP's. =D I'm just learning them all at once...
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    I have to say @Okblondee7, I got used to it all pretty quickly. I love the building so much with all the items! I love playing as well, but I love exploring every single piece in building. I think my building has improved lately, it's still not close to many builders around here I think, but my builds do get a better look already :)

@ciane that lot looks so nice!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    ciane wrote: »
    Woot! Slow I am, but sure... I do hope you like this little community lot. I stuck it on the little lot by the small park in Sunset Valley. It's made as a place for kids to hang out. Even toddlers will have something to do with a sand box, spring riders, and a play pen! Click that first picture to go to the download.
    roof_up_original.jpg
    I wanted it to have something for teens as well as kids, so there are some computers and video games inside as well as a train set and toy machine and a bar.
    l0wd_original.jpg
    Outside has the japanese grill and the mini fridge as well as kids baking ovens, so no one should go hungry.
    l0wu_original.jpg
    With the tree house, soccer, basketball hoop, rock climbers, and a jungle gym, I think active sims will love it there.

Hugs and happy simming @Tanubanue!

Thank you so much Ciane! :) It's very different and I love that! I can see it fitting in well on a beach as well. Loving the red white and blue theme. Now things need to calm down in RL so I can play! lol <3
  • SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    @jg2342ar I thought I posted this the other day but it seems it did not go through. I seen you ask if I got my gift and I wanted to let you know yes I was able to download the wonderful gift you made me! I posted a short reply on page 85 - 3rd post from the bottom but by your question I am not sure you seen it. Thanks again for the EPIC gift! My sim has been enjoying it.
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    I'm still working on getting my gift for @ADWilson uploaded to the Exchange. I've tried a few different iterations, and it's possible that the website is just being persnickety. I'm going to keep trying, and as I said before, if I can't make it work soon, I'll look into other options.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    Terry, Ciane or Emile, am I supposed to gift someone?
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    ErnesaT wrote: »

I don't think so, @ErnesaT, we had enough to cover everything, but... we were dive bombing a certain WL, if you are interested.
  • TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited December 2015

Yes indeed my dear, we are trying our best to completely obliterate a certain WL because it needs all the love it can get! PM me on skype if you'd like to know why ;) hugz
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
    edited December 2015
    Oh awesome! I had a feeling about that wishlist already :) if anyone could get her once upon a time that would be great. I have a feeling she might need it ;)
    Post edited by SjappielovePaul on
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    um Im not sure how my last post showed up 3 time sorry about that *hides in shame*
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    um Im not sure how my last post showed up 3 time sorry about that *hides in shame*

I once sent someone the same message seven times. And each time it started a new message! :D
  • jg2342arjg2342ar Posts: 457 Member
    Skymyst wrote: »
    @jg2342ar I thought I posted this the other day but it seems it did not go through. I seen you ask if I got my gift and I wanted to let you know yes I was able to download the wonderful gift you made me! I posted a short reply on page 85 - 3rd post from the bottom but by your question I am not sure you seen it. Thanks again for the EPIC gift! My sim has been enjoying it.

Now that I am thinking about it I do remember it, you posted a pic of your sim painting on the easel..... I have not gotten a lot of sleep over the past couple weeks due to work and it is starting to show lol.... Again I am glad you are enjoying it lol
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Vacation is over and I'm happy to be home once more
    Time to peek through the thread and see gifts galore
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    ADWilson wrote: »
    Vacation is over and I'm happy to be home once more
    Time to peek through the thread and see gifts galore

I THOUGHT you'd been scarce recently. I have GOT to pay more attention!
    Did you have fun? :smiley:
  • TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited January 2016
    @ADWilson , Hi Addy, hope you had a great time, but I know all about that feeling of "Yes I'm Home!" TJ and I generally sit home on New Years and watch the fireworks from our front porch as we have a view overlooking the whole city. But this year we have to go to his Sister's as Christmas wasn't enough (truth be known she just wanted turkey and me to cook the darn thing) :| And then Friday we have a baby celebration to go to as my friend Roza had her son xmas day (he was supposed to be the new year baby but he had other plans lol), but it's their custom in Kurdistan to officially name the baby during this celebration and to her, TJ and I are family to her and hers. So yeah come saturday I will be like home sweet home!

To all others, I am going to allow these people until Saturday evening to contact me with their prize wishes, otherwise (and yes I hate to do this but I have school starting monday again and simply cannot sit worrying about simpoint distribution, there are others I can easily gift at will if you can't take the time to check in, being it's been a week since the last drawing, (although many of the prizes were unclaimed long before closing). So if anyone knows how to contact anyone, please remind them as I don't have the time to do so myself. Here is a copy of the post to date:

ATTENTION EVERYONE PLEASE!

I hope everyone is having a very joyous holiday season first and foremost! Now for the Advent Results, this list reflects all wins throughout in alphabetical order to make it easier to navigate. Do NOT go by the OP as I haven't been able to edit that in weeks now, so all calculations would be totally wrong. I've kept a word document going throughout and this is the true stats. So please pay careful attention to what I ask here....DO NOT POST your wishes/desires on this thread as many posts have vanished not to mention it moves fast when too many post at once! So Please DO PM me as to what you would like done with your simpoint wins as well as any other wins which haven't been gifted. If you'd like someone else to be gifted, then please post the link to the wl, and anyone who has a different username in the sims 3, please remember to post your sims 3 user as I don't read minds and link to your sims 3 wl. Thank you all for playing along this has turned out to be one of the most enjoyable holiday threads ever. Hugs to you all.

ALL of These are Yet To Be Gifted!

Many have no such username, some have empty WL's, some have no small items on WL....etc..... So to theses such users, please fix your wl accordingly, gift away or forfeit your prize. All others here had over 1,000sp prizepools so please pm me with your wishes and I will gift accordingly, thanks n squishy hugz ;)
    Anyone wishing to donate their prize, please pm me for the info

@Agaandzia -25-50-50-50-1500= 1,675
    @annekuris - World - Gifted - 25-25-25-50= 125 No WL
    @Bubbles_19 (sims3 username is Mysha178) - 25-25-50-50-50= 200 No single items on wl!
    @Ceea - 25-25-25-25-25-25-25-25-25-25-25-50-50-50-50-50-50-100-100-1500= 2,275
    @ColorMePink - 25-25-25-50-50-50-50-50-100-100= 525 nothing on WL for this amount!
    @cristill13 - 25-25-25-25-25-25-25-50-50-50-50-50-50-100-100= 675No such WL
    @DominicLaurence -25-25-50-50-100= 250 No Such WL!
    @emorrill -25-25-50-100-100= 300 No single items on WL!
    @GREENEYA 25-25-25-50-1500= 1,625
    @Halle_M -25-25-25-100-100= 275 No Such WL!
    @Jaylin - PC Gifted -25-25-50-50-50-50-100-100= 450 NO Such WL!
    @JoeJoe11 -25-25-25-25-50-50-100-100-1000= 1,400 Not enough to fullfill prize amount
    @MizoreYukii -25-50-100-100-500= 775 No WL
    @sarah23474 -25-50-50-50-50= 225 Not enough to fullfill amount on WL
    @Stevekareha -25-25-50-50-50= 200 NO Such WL!
    @ViaVeritas -25-25-50-50-50= 200 NO Such WL!
    Post edited by TnT_Terry on
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited January 2016
    TnT_Terry wrote: »

Yes indeed my dear, we are trying our best to completely obliterate a certain WL because it needs all the love it can get! PM me on skype if you'd like to know why ;) hugz

I can't see the ad boxes anymore (I pray they come back) but had some points left over after sponsoring a contest. I sent something her way. Wish it could have been Once Upon a Time...

Has anyone heard anything? It's hard not to worry.

ETA: I was able to gift her the Once Upon a Time Cottage! I am so happy! We miss you @djsdragongirl!
    Post edited by Okblondee7 on
    @MoonandStars83 ~ Inky is adorable! The family looks like fun and the sneak peeks of their house makes me want to explore all the little nooks and crannies. I'm so sorry that you're having issues with getting this build to upload properly and appreciate all the effort you've been taking in trying to get this to happen.

**fingers crossed** that it will work... mainly so you can relax and not fret over it any longer.

Thank you for being my Christmas Buddy, buddy. :smiley:
  • Kaela_87Kaela_87 Posts: 520 Member
    @TnT_Terry So sorry, I meant to add items to my wishlist the other day for this! Can I please have the below items, they are on my wishlist.

1) Fates Flipper Foosball Deluxes - 99 SP
    2) Celestial Serinity Lamp - 25 SP
    3) Desert Dynasty Coffee Table - 50 SP
    Total = 174 SP

My Wishlist

Thanks so much! :blush:
    My TS3 Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Kaela_87
    My TS3 Store Top 5: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14276743/#Comment_14276743
    TS3 ID: Kaela_87
    Origin ID: Purple_Aleakim
    Feel free to add me!
    @rosey1579 and @TnT_Terry ~ yes, our little family vacation was enjoyable. Trips are always fun, but when you reach the done point you are ready to come home & unwind from it all.

Congratulations to your friend, Roza, on the lovely addition to their family. May her son have a long, happy & healthy life.
    The sixth and last official homemade gift for djsdragongirl has been posted ;) you can find it at the link below!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14434708/#Comment_14434708
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    TnT_Terry wrote: »
    @ADWilson , Hi Addy, hope you had a great time, but I know all about that feeling of "Yes I'm Home!" TJ and I generally sit home on New Years and watch the fireworks from our front porch as we have a view overlooking the whole city. But this year we have to go to his Sister's as Christmas wasn't enough (truth be known she just wanted turkey and me to cook the darn thing) :| And then Friday we have a baby celebration to go to as my friend Roza had her son xmas day (he was supposed to be the new year baby but he had other plans lol), but it's their custom in Kurdistan to officially name the baby during this celebration and to her, TJ and I are family to her and hers. So yeah come saturday I will be like home sweet home!

To all others, I am going to allow these people until Saturday evening to contact me with their prize wishes, otherwise (and yes I hate to do this but I have school starting monday again and simply cannot sit worrying about simpoint distribution, there are others I can easily gift at will if you can't take the time to check in, being it's been a week since the last drawing, (although many of the prizes were unclaimed long before closing). So if anyone knows how to contact anyone, please remind them as I don't have the time to do so myself. Here is a copy of the post to date:

ATTENTION EVERYONE PLEASE!

I hope everyone is having a very joyous holiday season first and foremost! Now for the Advent Results, this list reflects all wins throughout in alphabetical order to make it easier to navigate. Do NOT go by the OP as I haven't been able to edit that in weeks now, so all calculations would be totally wrong. I've kept a word document going throughout and this is the true stats. So please pay careful attention to what I ask here....DO NOT POST your wishes/desires on this thread as many posts have vanished not to mention it moves fast when too many post at once! So Please DO PM me as to what you would like done with your simpoint wins as well as any other wins which haven't been gifted. If you'd like someone else to be gifted, then please post the link to the wl, and anyone who has a different username in the sims 3, please remember to post your sims 3 user as I don't read minds and link to your sims 3 wl. Thank you all for playing along this has turned out to be one of the most enjoyable holiday threads ever. Hugs to you all.

ALL of These are Yet To Be Gifted!

Many have no such username, some have empty WL's, some have no small items on WL....etc..... So to theses such users, please fix your wl accordingly, gift away or forfeit your prize. All others here had over 1,000sp prizepools so please pm me with your wishes and I will gift accordingly, thanks n squishy hugz ;)
    Anyone wishing to donate their prize, please pm me for the info

@Agaandzia -25-50-50-50-1500= 1,675
    @annekuris - World - Gifted - 25-25-25-50= 125 No WL
    @br560 -25-25-50-100-1000= 1,200
    @Bubbles_19 (sims3 username is Mysha178) - 25-25-50-50-50= 200 No single items on wl!
    @Ceea - 25-25-25-25-25-25-25-25-25-25-25-50-50-50-50-50-50-100-100-1500= 2,275
    @ColorMePink - 25-25-25-50-50-50-50-50-100-100= 525 nothing on WL for this amount!
    @cristill13 - 25-25-25-25-25-25-25-50-50-50-50-50-50-100-100= 675No such WL
    @DominicLaurence -25-25-50-50-100= 250 No Such WL!
    @emorrill -25-25-50-100-100= 300 No single items on WL!
    @equuest -25-50-50-100-100-1000= 1,325
    @GREENEYA 25-25-25-50-1500= 1,625
    @Halle_M -25-25-25-100-100= 275 No Such WL!
    @Jaylin - PC Gifted -25-25-50-50-50-50-100-100= 450 NO Such WL!
    @JoeJoe11 -25-25-25-25-50-50-100-100-1000= 1,400 Not enough to fullfill prize amount
    @Kaela_87 -25-25-25-50-50= 175 No WL
    @MizoreYukii -25-50-100-100-500= 775 No WL
    @rosey1579 - 25-25-25-25-50-50-50-50-50-50-50-100-500= 1,050
    @sarah23474 -25-50-50-50-50= 225 Not enough to fullfill amount on WL
    @Shannen -25-50-50-50-50= 225 Gift to Catdog123 No WL!
    @Stevekareha -25-25-50-50-50= 200 NO Such WL!
    @ViaVeritas -25-25-50-50-50= 200 NO Such WL!

Yay :D congrats to all those who've received something :)
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited January 2016
    Okay, so I gave up on the Exchange, and went to MediaFire instead. I have two different version of (basically) the same thing. The first one is here:

It has two separate files with EA-standard family sizes. The second one is here:

It has everyone in one, giant, NRaas-assisted file.

Hope everyone thinks it was worth the drama and the wait.

I've been informed that there are issues with the files, and will endeavor to fix them. So sorry everyone. :/
    Post edited by MoonandStars83 on
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top